Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 06:49:58 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19812 times)
Zykexia

Activity: 210
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:44:36 PM

I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
olubams

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:45:36 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Aside from campaigns that pay in btc, you just don't jump into it without doing some diligence because anything can happen along the way and even when you aee paid, you might have to wait till forever to convert in the case of ICO that didn't meet the expectation of the promoters and they decide to discontinue its development. But the basic fundamental work around is to look out for one managed by reputable managers that haven't failed yet and you would have increase your chances to a high extent.
vgk88

Activity: 728
Merit: 130

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:50:06 PM

I think it's a good strategy to participate in those bounty tokens that are already traded on the  exchange. Take advantage of the bounty Remme campaign. It's an interesting project. By the way this is a promising project.
lorylore
Legendary

Activity: 1470
Merit: 1002

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:50:39 PM

A few tips, looks for good projects. otherwise, you can earn a few thousand of dollar in bounty, when the tokens cant even sell anywhere.

Look at the number of participants. As they usually use the staking method, more people means less tokens.
cryptostardom

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 04:50:49 PM

There are several factors to look out for when choosing a bounty campaign.
Among them could be the bounty campaign managers; you can check out how credible and experienced they are and the strategies they use in running the campaign. This can determine the success of the bounty
Another factor is the team behind bounty campaign. check out for their level of expertise and experience, how determined they are and commitment
Above all check the idea behind the project and the problem it intends solve
adjiku

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:50:57 PM

there is no special strategy that there is only the process of assessment of any bounty that you follow,
]do according to the rules and you will get paid, of course after the whole process is complete (ico)
Mr.Ease

Activity: 1596
Merit: 534

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:51:06 PM

I'm seeing some replies saying - "there is NO strategy" - Well, these are the same users who get scammed, underpaid, and complain later about it, clueless to why...

There is most certainly a strategy to maximize your signature campaign use (which everyone wants to do)

1. Make a list of on-going high quality projects that offer sig campaigns.
    - Research. Read WP. Look at the team and advisors. See who's talking about it.

2. Compare reward pools and duration of campaigns.
    - Make sure you understand if the process is Fixed or Stake based.

Those are my basic steps - but it's typically an ongoing process for me. I'm always looking for those "Great Ones" - ask around, there are stories of crazy rediculous payouts...

~ Too Many Scams, Schemes, and Shitcoins... ~
gunhell16

Activity: 1680
Merit: 474

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:52:27 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

GOOD TEAM WITH NICE DEVELOPER AND A RESPECTABLE MANAGER!
read the white paper, read roadmap!
check the website.
review the bounty budget and how will it go.

every bounty depends on the study that you will do for you to be success.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
playboy654

Activity: 546
Merit: 32

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:54:18 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

If you had a long experience in this bounty then you will easily find which one is the better one so if you are in the starting state some mistakes will be happen it will be normal soon once you have trained in this bounty then all will be done easily.

idioma1

Activity: 266

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 04:59:44 PM

There's no some particular strategy. You just need to choose a good campaign and make tasks. I recommned you to pay attention on projects with ready made product and not with airy promises so that it will not collapsed.
Sayohyeah

Activity: 2

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:00:52 PM

good
Alex_ODN

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:02:51 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

I think Welltrado is offering bounty campaign.
If you're interested just take a look.
pivxmen

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:03:20 PM

If you want to throw in bounty you have to prepare everything either from social media account, btt account, personal website and others in order to maximally follow the bounty.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:05:12 PM

personally, In choosing a bounty there are several criteria. such as softcap that must have been reached and the team also active in the telegram. if all that has been fulfilled then it will convince me to join it. and remember, if we do it diligently and patiently then we will also get the satisfactory results in the future. hope we don't get caught up in the scam ico because it would be detrimental.
JGreg96

Activity: 602
Merit: 144

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:10:53 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Nobody knows for a simple reason: if there is a bounty with a guaranteed huge payment for bounty, most users will wear that signature but i see different color in the forum, so study a project and if you like it, wear their signature.

BTCBTCBTC
khelan

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
June 06, 2018, 05:11:32 PM

I consider the project where team is always advertise about the product. Not only on social media but also on blockchain expo.
grendel25
Legendary

Activity: 2282
Merit: 1031

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:11:59 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Many recent signature campaigns pay straight fiat payments like 20 or $40 per week to participate.  They also tend to have sort of high post count requirements like 20 or more.  Personally, I really prefer lower post count requriments and usually won't participate if it's more than 15 per week required.  I like to actually take my time and not feel pressured to post a great volume so that I can have quality thoughts and inputs.

Another thing to consider is what you are backing: ICO, POW/POS/MN various algorithm coins, gambling sites, other services advertisements.  Lately, I have found coin algorithm campaigns to be the best for me because they usually aren't too demanding as far as post counts go and they have things like block explorer, discord, twitter, these forums, coin exchanges and other things to verify that the coin is real and what the are doing.

ICOs have been really risky and it's too bad that there are so many scams out there.  If you go with an ICO, don't believe that they have raised millions in a "private sale" without having some way to verify that.  It is more likely they are lying to get people to buy into their pre-ICO sale or ICO sale.  And then they just use the signature campaigns again to get more free advertising.

..EPICENTRAL .....
..EPIC: Epic Private Internet Cash..
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████████████▀▀█████▄
▄████████████▀▀▀    ██████▄
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
▀████████▌▐       ████████▀
▀████████ ▄██▄  ████████▀
▀█████████████▄███████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████████▀█████▀████████▄
▄██████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀██████▄
██████▌             ▐██████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
▀█████▄  ▄▄     ▄▄  ▄█████▀
▀██████▄▄███████▄▄██████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
[/center]
hyadumadha

Activity: 254
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:17 PM

For me, the very fast project that will have the value immediately is the payment exchange project and the project which the technology can be mass adopted easily. So, before join any campaign its suggested you to read the whitepaper and have the proper understanding regarding the project.
EuronPower

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:12:55 PM

I recommend you to study the project well, the Signature Campaign always pay large amounts of tokens. The disadvantage is that if you aren't sure that the campaign is a legitimate project and they end up disappearing without paying, you will lose months of work and effort but you will have a lot of experience. I'm in the last week of the Red Pill Campaign, I want to finish it and start to wear the signature of Iagon, that project is trustful, I leave the link: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic= 3179933.0

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
EuronPower

Merit: 1

View Profile
June 06, 2018, 05:15:46 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Many recent signature campaigns pay straight fiat payments like 20 or $40 per week to participate.  They also tend to have sort of high post count requirements like 20 or more.  Personally, I really prefer lower post count requriments and usually won't participate if it's more than 15 per week required.  I like to actually take my time and not feel pressured to post a great volume so that I can have quality thoughts and inputs.

Another thing to consider is what you are backing: ICO, POW/POS/MN various algorithm coins, gambling sites, other services advertisements.  Lately, I have found coin algorithm campaigns to be the best for me because they usually aren't too demanding as far as post counts go and they have things like block explorer, discord, twitter, these forums, coin exchanges and other things to verify that the coin is real and what the are doing.

ICOs have been really risky and it's too bad that there are so many scams out there.  If you go with an ICO, don't believe that they have raised millions in a "private sale" without having some way to verify that.  It is more likely they are lying to get people to buy into their pre-ICO sale or ICO sale.  And then they just use the signature campaigns again to get more free advertising.

How i can participate in POW/POS/MN?

IAGON — WE REVOLUTIONIZE THE CLOUD
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: