Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:22:33 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
avirdoz
Legendary

Activity: 1191
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:52:06 PM

First of all, you need to choose a promising project. Don't go on hype and unrealistic promises, make a solid research about ICO by yourself. Also, how active are you on the forum? Some signature campaigns require 10 posts, and some 25 posts per week.
clairdelune

Activity: 168
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:55:07 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

You have to do an inspection before you participate in some bounty. You should have some criteria in participating.
First you have to read what is their bounty all about.
Second you have to read their bounty signature rule.
Third you have to read their website to know what is their platform all about.
Fourth you should also read their roadmap to know the datr and progress of their project and to see when is the date of their coin be in exchange.
Lastly look on their team if the member has done a project already and if they have a good team work.
a4techer

Activity: 552
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:58:54 PM

No need to think strategy specially when you are choosing a bounty campaign but you need to do was on how to choose a campaign not to scam you. Always becareful on a bounty campaign that you are joining because some of them was a scammer or what i said be vigilante in all times think first before you join make it sure always that is not a scammer.
mintomia199

Activity: 201
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 01:59:27 PM

There a lot strategy to take before joining bounty.First of you can you can any merit given to that bounty thread or not.You can also check that how many people are joining in that campaign.You can also see the ICO rate to make it more valuable project.Finally,you have to look in the product of that ICO and what problem it can solve.
Sarcasm

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:00:27 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

You have to do an inspection before you participate in some bounty. You should have some criteria in participating.
First you have to read what is their bounty all about.
Second you have to read their bounty signature rule.
Third you have to read their website to know what is their platform all about.
Fourth you should also read their roadmap to know the datr and progress of their project and to see when is the date of their coin be in exchange.
Lastly look on their team if the member has done a project already and if they have a good team work.
I think you should do your own research on the bounty you will follow, read whitepapernya, visit the website, and know what they will do and whether they can do it. Everyone has their own way of choosing gifts, so find out how you rate a bounty.
Kingsraid

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

choose the bounty with huge allocation like 30% - 40% for signature or promising for fundraising, so you can get great income once the token hit exchange
Beabtc11

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:06:19 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

All campaign is a risk to the participants.  All bounty campaign have no sure. If you will asked some strategy. Just hunt bounty campaign whose bounty manager already have some successful bounties in the previous. For sure next bounty campaign they will manage will be successful also.
Nolimitz84

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:34:53 PM

What suits you the most and choose.The company signature You makes no sense to take.Your rank is too low.If you know any foreign language then do the translation of the text.This work is well paid.If you have a talent to write articles do not miss your chance and start writing articles and projects that are carried out by the company bounty.In general, the range of work great.Look for, try and you will succeed

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
PROJECT'S ACCELERATOR
&
INVESTMENT PLATFORM

████████     
               ████            ███████████     
          ███████            ████   █████   
       █████████                    █████   
      ██████████                    ████     
    ███████████                    ████     
   ████████████                  ████       
   ████████████         █       █████  ████   
  ████████████         ██      ███████████   
  ████████████         ████                   
 ████████████        ██████                 
  ███████████        ███████                 
  ██████████                                 
   █████████                                 
   ████████                                 
    ███████                                 
     ██████         ███████████             
       █████         █████████                 
        ███         ███████                   
                   █████                     
SamboNZ

Activity: 1064
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 02:40:25 PM

You should do heavy researching, studying and analyzing. Good bounties are hard to find these days. You must also consider the bounty managers who are managing the campaign. Whitepapers are also a factor in choose a campaign.
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:33:52 PM

The best and the safest option would be to participate in the bounty with a payout in BTC or ETH
Alex077
Legendary

Activity: 3710
Merit: 1209

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:35:51 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
I completely agree with you, the best and the safest option would be to participate in the bounty with a payout in BTC or ETH, the amounts will be small, but you can receive them every week, knowing exactly how much you are paid. With altcoins everything is different,  you'll see their value only after listing on the exchange, and payment will be only a month after the ICO.
alizalela7

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:43:23 PM

Have you participated in any strategy? I'm involved in the campaign but I really like this campaign and I want to stick with a longer campaign than
jemarleon

Activity: 420
Merit: 13

Silence

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:46:55 PM

There is a lot of threads here that give tips on choosing a bounty try to search for it, it is also important that the campaign must be held by a PRO bounty manager.
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:47:36 PM

look at the project and their partner and then look at their bounty allocation

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████
Radzivill

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
June 08, 2018, 03:48:13 PM

Well, before all you need a lot of followers. I think that Twitter is very convenient to combine with generosity for facebook. By the way, Facebook is usually more rewarding, it itself slower
Katfilka

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:48:59 PM

The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Eureka_07

Activity: 1750
Merit: 260

Binance #SWGT and CERTIK Audited

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:51:06 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

I suggest that if you want to join a good bounty signature campaign you should read first their whole thread. You can also read their whitepaper so you will become aware of what campaign is it. I usually join campaigns with managers having a high and trusted ranks but it is still your choice you just need to be observant and updated because it is your time that is at risk in this.

crypto warrior09

Activity: 29

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 03:58:37 PM

Well, I agree with you. Before joining a bounty a research should be done by the participants. There are particular website to see the details. It will save the time because all campaign are not effective.
sanlakgun041988

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:21:08 PM

There is no any specific strategy to find a good bounty. just go through the white paper of the project prior to commence any campaign. that will help you to get some idea of the bounty campaign.
ProofOfLambo

Activity: 238
Merit: 9

View Profile
June 08, 2018, 05:23:16 PM
Last edit: June 16, 2018, 10:31:05 PM by ProofOfLambo

There is not much to say about strategy in bounties, is more like a surprise box in the Forrest Gump sense of the expression.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: