Bitcoin Forum
June 29, 2024, 07:22:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
NORD YGGDRASIL

Activity: 602
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 09:21:43 AM

There are hundreds of people here and hundreds of opinions. You need to learn how to choose the direction for work. Do not always rely on someone. Learn by yourself.
dumbtool45

Activity: 448
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 06:37:14 PM

Find a good project. Look at how many tokens are allocated for a signature bounty campaign. Also, bounty managers are important (there are some lists on the forum).
sabelakudri

Activity: 133
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:13:22 PM

currently I follow Zuflo bounty, tips to follow a bounty Campaign I think there are several stages: first open the website, see sales token, and see whitepaper.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:21:47 PM

You join long you will have experiences for yourself. You should pick good bounty managers, they usually pick up good campaigns to get involved but so many people get and get quite a few rewards. Should find out the projects are overrated ico listing if the good opinion of the expert then you should join. Should join the high rewards campaign, the interactive telegram admin good. Wish you luck and make a lot of money.
Ebenezer559

Activity: 401

Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 07:25:02 PM

I think there are no special bounty strategies than to just do findings on the project you about to join by going through their whitepapers  to know what the project is all about and after that you decide whether to join or not
rvlrshr

Activity: 84
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:26:02 PM

Try to check Amazix bounties, they are the highly rated bounty manager they give the hunters what they really deserve.
lillyann

Activity: 308
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:33:35 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
I do not understand ... The campaign is used to earn tokens. You can sell them later or wait until they reach the required level. Just be careful. Often tokens lose value quickly.
Hivecool

Activity: 132

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 07:47:34 PM

It is necessary to look for such projects, where a large percentage of the bounty is allocated to bounty. Also, if you are a Junior, I would advise you to look for such generosity that the Juniors would not be oppressed in it) For example, Juniors are given 1 stack per week, and Legendares 50)
godrain

Activity: 241
Merit: 13

I'm a crab ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:00:46 PM

Imagine that you are an investor and want to invest your money in ICO. You go to the project site, check idea, team, rating on various resources.

you're Breathtaking Cheesy
Tylev

Activity: 854
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:08:49 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. Good luck!
To participate in ICO signature campaigns, where they pay bitcoins, is very difficult. Such campaigns are very few and if they appear, then several hundred participants join it in a matter of hours. In addition, as a rule, participants are recruited with a rank not lower than a full member and in most cases a limit is also set for specific ranks of participants. Also, the number of messages per week there is set at least 20-25. However, indeed, they pay weekly or monthly and therefore fraud is virtually impossible.
Fog Fence

Activity: 105

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 08:20:51 PM

There are hundreds of people here and hundreds of opinions. You need to learn how to choose the direction for work. Do not always rely on someone. Learn by yourself.
I agree with you. It is necessary to develop your own priorities for choosing bounty campaigns. In addition, the concept of "promising" campaign each has its own, and this greatly affects the choice of a specific campaign.
Trecs

Activity: 97

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:34:53 AM

If you know little about Bounty programs, then you should pay attention to the one who conducts the bounty (manager), it's best to join the populary manager. It is worth reading the white paper from the project
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 11:42:16 AM

To get your life more easier in doing and choosing the right bounty campaign. For there are two ways an easy but risky and a hard but sure.
Easy task- try to look in the no. Of participant, if there are about 400 or more participants then it deserves your attention.
Hard task- Like each and everyone of us are saying, looking and reasearching at their team,whitepaper, bm, real life uses are also worth practice in choosing the right bounty.
finaleshot2016
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1007

Degen in the Space

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:03:23 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Choose a bounty that a big allocation for signature campaign and also look for a good bounty manager to avoid stress on checking stakes. Good bounty managers always update the spreadsheet and it gives you details about the ICO, i mean "complete package".

This is a important factor,  you should always read whitepapers and other information about the project since your bounty depends on it. The uniqueness of the project and the effort of the developers will be an add-on to the development of the project.
Flamebellow

Activity: 364
Merit: 19

www.codex.one

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:40:39 PM

I suggest you to try to find bounty which will pay you in btc , it's hard , but possible . If you can't do that , try to find a respectable manager , who can guarantee the payments for bountyhunters . And of course , put your look at total bounty allocation and number of participants to maximise your earnings .

edjames

Activity: 157

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:43:58 PM

Take a look at the list of bounties on this forum, do a search and you will find it easily. It will take time looking at the ones on offer, and then you will need to do some research on your chosen few. Many people do not like to share the great bounties they have found, normally because they have done the leg work for themselves.

galestorm

Activity: 448
Merit: 251

Futurov

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 12:54:10 PM

You should read all of the information that the bounty has provided and make sure that you can catch up to the bounty's terms and conditions, as well as the requirements that they ask for you to comply. You should also read the project's concept and whitepaper. Take the time to throughly assess if the project has a lot of potential, if it'll catch the attention of future buyers and investors. I sometimes search the project in ICOrating and other various of websites to see its Hype and risk level, as well as of what the writers would say of the project.. it helps me to pick out the best among all of what is offered.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:04:30 PM

I suggest you to try to find bounty which will pay you in btc , it's hard , but possible . If you can't do that , try to find a respectable manager , who can guarantee the payments for bountyhunters . And of course , put your look at total bounty allocation and number of participants to maximise your earnings .

With Junior member rank and threads like this one he can`t be accepted in any campaign. He need to
work on getting merits first and with quality posts he can be accepted in some campaign.
   Now he can make Twitter, FaceBook, Telegram, Medium, Discord, Blog and to try to join those bounty
campaigns.
   There are many bounties now, we all risk with participating in them. Who will have more profit we don`t
know, we all work and patiently wait for project to develop. It`s important to choose project that you
like and that you will gladly support.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
FlyingMachine360

Activity: 136

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:05:15 PM

You should do the signature campaigns when the project has allocated a high amount on doing a signature, and choose the project that is most popular see the information about there ICO and look for there token that was sold so far.
PeriKecilkitty

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:07:35 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

in my mind, you should research further the prize campaign that you will follow. Always check their whitepapers if they have the potential to grow in the crypto market and the team building the project. See how active they are and how enthusiastic everyone about the project is also checking the roadmap. If you believe in all this, then take part in a signature campaign.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: