Bitcoin Forum
July 06, 2024, 11:50:06 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19818 times)
Eloson

Activity: 126
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:24:46 PM

I think first u need to read and investigate about the campaign
Check how many hero/legendary hunters that registered for that particular campaign
You should also check how bloggers rate the campaign.
Naficopa

Activity: 2002
Merit: 516

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:49:58 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Before joining bounty you should collect as much information about project, team, goals to be achieved and visit website. In addition, it is worth assessing the innovation of the project, whether it brings something new or is just a copy of someone's idea.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
sammy2394

Activity: 88
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:35:56 AM

it's hard to recommend a good campaign, because the controller is on the developer, while we can only follow it in terms of promotion.
sammy2394

Activity: 88

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:37:44 AM

one of the strategies to see the great odds in following the bounty is to look at the token sales level of the project, because the token sales rate is the benchmark of a project's success rate in following the bounty, and usually for the percentage of pay is also worth noting, as it concerning the results we will get.
queennathalia

Activity: 434
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:13 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Don't expecting anything in the beginning just enjoy the campaign and monitor the telegram group. If you see the all admins are active that was good project and deserving to be success. Like what we wanted, I suggest to you is visit the amazix bounties and choose one for the signature that was good and never fail. here is their channel https://t.me/AmaZix_Clients I am not one of the team or member. I been proved that is good for us.
Jamesdila1

Activity: 686
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 02:39:34 AM

first check the rating of the ico and check team, roadmap too. also check allocation for signature campaign. normally its 20% to 30%. mostly if you selected a good project then you will earn good reward

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱ 
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
sinachy

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:07:27 PM

I see you are a jr member like me, the best Strategy  is to participate in many bounty campaign not just signature, you can do translation, content creation, social media, all these will increase your bounty earnings. If you are looking for a bounty to do, I will suggest you check out http://www.usechain.net/, it is a good bounty.
sister1001

Activity: 237
Merit: 43

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 12:12:39 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

There is not much of an strategy really, you just have to chose an ICO that looks good from your own perspective, one in which you would invest your own money.
mrcastelo

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 03:20:21 PM

before Joining any bounty make sure to study first the ICO bounty that you are interested to join . Check also the campaign manager that is handling the bounty if he/she is one of the trusted campaign managers here at the forum. Check also if there are many higher ranking members of the forum that are joining the campaign because this means that the ICO is good since higher ranking members are more knowledgeable than us.
carrie_white

Activity: 784
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:16:06 PM

if you want to follow the signature campaign, you should increase your rank first, at least member rank, because very few bounty who accept rank jr.member now. and before you follow a bounty, make sure the bounty is reliable and do research on the ico program

gwensarah1

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 05:20:46 PM

First things first, head over to the bounty session and go through all the bounties there. Check for solid projects with hype. Follow on the community, see how active they're and how enthusiastic everyone is about the project also check the roadmap. If you're convinced with all this, then take part in the signature campaign.

The  following I consider when choosing bounty Campaigns:

1 The Project : I go through a lot of things when picking projects, Have the project got hype?,  Does it have an existing product?, How many persons are talking about this projects on different ICO websites?.

2 The amount allocated for the bounty in dollars or whatever currency be it crypto : Is the amount allocated to the campaign, I’m gonna be participating in high enough ?, Are the stakes allocated to the category I fall in ok ?

3 The bounty Campaign manger: I ask myself these questions; Is the  manager popular (i.e quite familiar with managing bounties)?, Does he or she have a good track record? , How has the manager previous Campaign gone?, Where  there any problems in any of his campaigns( like bounty participants not getting paid or the stakes not been updated regularly or too many errors)?.

If the bounty manager can’t satisfy any of the  requirements I listed above, even if the project is standard and the rewards are high, I don’t join cause I can’t vouch that everything would go on well because of the manager

As Explained above, if the project im  participating in doesn’t meet the 3 requirements needed, then I search for a project that can meet this,

I’ll advise all bounty participants to all check out the REMME AMBASSADOR CAMPAIGN which was launched with the purpose of scaling up and boosting the project through the help of the community.  This project has fulfilled the three requirement I listed above

First Remme is an already established project that implements unbreakable, foolproof user authentication to protect your users, employees, and company’s data from cyber attacks. Already trading on various exchanges and listed on coinmarketcap, more reason you should join this bounty, because you don’t have to be skeptical  that the project might not get listed on an exchange where you can sell your tokens.

Secondly the rewards for the project is very enticing, I joined the signature campaign as you can see ☺️

And finally The bounty Campaign managers are really good, they update the spreadsheets regularly with your stakes

For more details please visit the bounty thread : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=3611368.msg36879621#msg36879621

It’s almost ending anyways, but I believe a few slots are still open for some categories
CryptoLucy

Activity: 27

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 08:58:20 PM

new interesting bounty is alive ?
Torrentiota

Activity: 45

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:09:10 PM

It depends do you want to make profit in initial start or you want to hold some tokens that is promising, so if you want promising token, see the signatures where the legandaries are using here , because those tokens icos are promising
arthur305

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:12:50 PM

I would say you should find a good project first. Look at how many tokens are allocated for a signature bounty campaign. Also, bounty managers are important which may as well be a site.
bountygram.io

Activity: 18

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:13:42 PM

before Joining any bounty make sure to study first the ICO bounty that you are interested to join . Check also the campaign manager that is handling the bounty if he/she is one of the trusted campaign managers here at the forum. Check also if there are many higher ranking members of the forum that are joining the campaign because this means that the ICO is good since higher ranking members are more knowledgeable than us.

yes I agree, keep in mind that when joining a bounty study first the platform, see also the roadmap, the team itself and always see if the campaign will be successful in the future.
kenharry

Activity: 85

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 09:55:24 PM

There are no laid down strategies in selecting bounty campaigns.Certain parameters should be looked into. This includes doing an overview of the project/ICO, reading through the profiles of the team members, considering their past performance and at the same time doing an indept research on the white paper.
Dreamchaser21

Activity: 686
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:04:39 PM

The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
This is a must for you to qualified for the payment, if you have a lot of bounty works try to make a list about it so you can easily monitor when is the deadline for the submission of your works every week. What ever technique you are using just focus on it and it will be worth it. 
hell_slayer

Activity: 728
Merit: 139

View Profile WWW
June 16, 2018, 10:17:16 PM

I suggest you to participate in campaigns which are paying in btc instead of unknown tokens , because there are a lot of scam projects nowadays and bounty participants are risking to receive untradeable tokens or to get anything at all . If you found an opportunity to earn some bitcoins - do it , it is much better than shitty tokens .
patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:20:31 PM

Truly, attempt to discover an abundance that is probably going to succeed in the ICO, you get paid when they succeed and get recorded, so I'd by and by say that is the most essential factor. After that you can limit extends on their quality. I for one tragically accepted only any abundance and it brought about a considerable measure of time wasted.
Octc76

Activity: 275

View Profile
June 16, 2018, 10:23:58 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
Hello Friends ,,.
Sometimes we are confused to choose a bounty that can be profitable. it is because the current project scam very much.
I suggest you try to learn about a discourse:
https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4361004.msg38955921#msg38955921
Good Luck !!!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15] 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: