Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 04:46:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19813 times)
warialien7

Activity: 123
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:31:11 AM

In choosing a bounty we must be careful in choosing it because at the present time there is too much fraud in a Bounty, therefore I urge more to do our own research on the bounties we will join, do not forget to see WEb, and read whitepapernya, visit the website, and know what they will do and whether they can do it. Everyone has their own way of choosing gifts, so find out how we can judge a gift.
waser12

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:40:58 AM

The princip how to choose signature campaign is the same as media bounty campaign. Look at a price for signature campaign which will be distributed between members, analyze the project and create useful posts on forum.

passivebesiege

Activity: 854
Merit: 502

CTO & Spokesman

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 08:48:11 AM

look for the bounty that has already passed their soft cap in ICO. automatic with as it would obviously get paid. In addition to this see also the manager who runs the bounty. usually, an experienced manager will work good in taking care of the bounty and it certainly will be good for the participants

If they reach the soft cap it doesn't mean that it will paying you as a bounty participants because most of the ICO now are scams. Finding good bounty manager have an experience reliable and trustworthy is an advantage to see if the campaign that I choose is legit. And of course you should look at the team and also their partners and joined their telegram if the admins are active working well to answering the question of the supporters.
thomillllistic

Activity: 17

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:56:35 AM

The safest way is to find a campaign that pays in btc (or ethereum, if such exist). This way you can know what kind of money you will receive. Unfirtunately, it is not the same with some icos. You'll probably get your payment in about a month and there's low probability the coin will make it to the market and pay off. Yet of course it is easier to find an altcoin campaign that a btc one, so I suggest you to look at their projects and choose the one which will soon finish its ico stage and has strong partners and community behind it. If they reach the soft cap it doesn't mean that it will paying you as a bounty participants because most of the ICO now are scams. Finding good bounty manager have an experience reliable and trustworthy is an advantage to see if the campaign that I choose is legit. And of course you should look at the team and also their partners and joined their telegram if the admins are active working well to answering the question of the supporters.The principle how to choose signature campaign is the same as media bounty campaign. Look at a price for signature campaign which will be distributed between members, analyze the project and create useful posts on forum.
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:57:35 AM

Check the team, road map, bounty manager, bounty setup. Read reviews. Don't onl fallow the hype,  THINK.
frediiii

Activity: 335

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:44:30 AM

I think that to participate in bounty campaigns, you do not need to use special strategies, because it's enough just to find good campaigns..
Awan Awan

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:09 AM

Find a good project. Look at how many tokens are allocated for a signature bounty campaign. Also, bounty managers are important (there are some lists on the forum).

I dont think this is good enough to follow. Bounty manager is not importnt thing in bount campaign. They are just the same like us to do job but they are not part of the project. Although the bounty manager is very good like amazix management and maybe other but all is depending the project itself. Bounty can not help us if the project is scam.
AshdiD22

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:38:36 AM

While participating in bounty campaigns, the most important thing is to choose a reliable campaign. I had some cases when I did not get a reward.
ilya_gr

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:41:21 AM

Just check their bounty pool, team,group in Telegram and make your own analysis to detect some scam signs.There are only few persp prijects with bounty.
Devs understand that bounty became inefficient
Sarcasm

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:46:15 AM

Just check their bounty pool, team,group in Telegram and make your own analysis to detect some scam signs.There are only few persp prijects with bounty.
Devs understand that bounty became inefficient
Indeed there is no strategy set in choosing a bounty campaign. Certain parameters must be viewed. This includes conducting project overviews or ICOs, reading team member profiles, considering their past performance and at the same time doing induction research on white paper.
Perka

Activity: 182
Merit: 78

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:31 AM

Strategies now on the Internet a lot but I do not think they are worth it.Here everyone does as it is convenient and as it got used.The main thing is the selection of the right ICO programs and the right approach to them.But the strategy is the third thing!
xminer2014

Activity: 207

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:55 AM

Look for ones that have already sold tokens or one that's already received a lot of good reviews.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
Xetonica

Activity: 706
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:31:59 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
At your for now it was too hard for you to accept in signature campaign, But they have some bounty campaign are accepted a low rank just like your's, You can participate in social media you gonna do is to like,share and do some post and or else translation campaign if you know how to doing translate and bounty rewards for that was just like signature ill think.
maydna

Activity: 2940
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

I think it is difficult to know the percentage you're earning in the bounty campaign because every bounty has a different calculation for each participant. and maybe you can ask with the manager or with the team but I guess they won't give any explanation since the calculation depends on how big the tokens that will be given to the participants.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
DoubleShow

Activity: 292
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:44:19 PM

I think it is difficult to know the percentage you're earning in the bounty campaign because every bounty has a different calculation for each participant. and maybe you can ask with the manager or with the team but I guess they won't give any explanation since the calculation depends on how big the tokens that will be given to the participants.
It is clear that we do not know how many earn. But the topic was inquiring about whether to sell the tokens received from or keep them until the time when the rate will increase. Personally, I believe that the majority of tokens need to sell immediately after listing on the stock exchanges, after their value can fall several times.

●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●  AZ FundChain  ●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●●
FINANCIAL INCLUSION THROUGH DECENTRALIZED MONEY CIRCLES
http://beta.azfundchain.io
Tamila
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 12:53:01 PM

The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.
Leonard2016

Activity: 1036
Merit: 520

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:06:10 PM

Signature campaign could be a good idea but honestly most of the BTC paying campaigns only accept full member or higher ranks , I don't like nor want to disappoint you but if you have a good number of real twitter followers or a good number of youtube subscribers you would get a better result than doing signature campaign with a jr rank , Of course you can increase your rank by working hard but it would take a couple of months at least , translation bounty is a good idea too if you know some language that an ICO needs it and you are good at translating.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jonas5222000

Activity: 476

Student Coin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:09:20 PM

You need to take research about their project if their are going to success or be promising project,and also be active in their social media sites like telegram,twitter and facebook,and make sure that their staff was already had gone project to prevent wasting of time by working for them.

► StudentCoin◄ ♦ Platform to create personal, DeFi and NFT Tokens ♦ ► StudentCoin◄
───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───●✦●───
Website◂ | ▸Twitter◂ | ▸Facebook◂ | ▸LinkedIn◂ | ▸Telegram◂ | ▸Reddit◂ | ▸Instagram
Ramtapsbtc

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:18:17 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

This is the advantage of joining  bounty campaigns you dont have any strategies/techniques being used and even a huge capital, your capital are your time and efforts  to do a certain task for the success of the project and ofcourse in choosing ICO, be sure that is legit  do your own research about it, actually there are many, read their whitepaper ,team manager and soon.
Emilyp

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 01:21:51 PM

My suggestion is choose a project that has a minimal possibility of failing so that you don't wear your signature in vain and also look for a project that won't last for too long.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: