Bitcoin Forum
June 19, 2024, 03:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
LuckyMan21

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 07:50:26 PM

The forum has already written a lot about this. First of all, make convenient tables for yourself with all the terms and tasks. Also find good accounts in social networks
Fulmand

Activity: 568
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:18:55 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
  Do an intensive research on the different ICO"s you want to join, it begins with the team developer down to their endorse product because of usually, the successful project comes with a very good team, in addition to that, take a glimpse to the people who run the campaign, whether it has a good reputation and had many proven manage successfully projects.
rextoinsem

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:26:41 PM

The most important strategy: Manager + quality demanded product. Now many projects are duplicating each other. That, in turn, does not bring the desired result to the projects.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:27:31 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
i am not a fan of bounty campaigns, but still i would like to try at least one of it, so i am open to the recomendations as well, thank you

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:28:15 PM

The most important strategy: Manager + quality demanded product. Now many projects are duplicating each other. That, in turn, does not bring the desired result to the projects.
thank you very much for your answrr, inwill try to follow it and, of course, i will read some more information about it, thnx again

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
waterproof

Activity: 336
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:33:18 PM

I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.
tulpash

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
  Do an intensive research on the different ICO"s you want to join, it begins with the team developer down to their endorse product because of usually, the successful project comes with a very good team, in addition to that, take a glimpse to the people who run the campaign, whether it has a good reputation and had many proven manage successfully projects.
Yes, the choice of a bounty campaign always begins with the analysis of projects. Also, you should always evaluate the anticipated reward for participation, without it, it's better not even to start. And do not sell coins immediately after entering the exchange, you can get much more if you wait a while.
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:38:33 PM

At the start I think you should only join bounty campaign with easy rule because I think it's a little bit hard for a newbie like you can join big bounty campaign with so strict rule Smiley. Beside you also need to explore to know whom are best bounty managers in this forum cause almost bounty campaigns which are managed by these bounty managers are really good to join Grin
Welckomtome

Activity: 448

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:39:30 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
I doubt i can suggest any strategy that will suit everyone, i think each person should try to invent something uniques which will suit him
Welckomtome

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:40:38 PM

At the start I think you should only join bounty campaign with easy rule because I think it's a little bit hard for a newbie like you can join big bounty campaign with so strict rule Smiley. Beside you also need to explore to know whom are best bounty managers in this forum cause almost bounty campaigns which are managed by these bounty managers are really good to join Grin
i think that bounty campaigns are for the beginners mostly and in my opinion there are fat more better ways to get money, but i wish you luck
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:41:36 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
i am not so strong at bounty strategy, so i doubt that you can find somethong useful in my knowledge, but i want to wish you luck
Miminaha

Activity: 368
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:42:28 PM

i think that bounty campaigns are for the beginners mostly and in my opinion there are fat more better ways to get money, but i wish you luck
i absolutely agree with you, i thimk that people should find amother ways, you can not get million on bounty campaigns only for a short time
PumaPuma_

Activity: 252
Merit: 14

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:44:46 PM

I would advice you that you need to see the members of the social medias that they provided and look for others opinion about to the project, and with that you can have a clearer prospect to join in such bounty.
DimaS1574

Merit: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 08:55:33 PM

Hello if we are talking about signature campaign  the principle is the same as  for choosing  common bounty or ICO for investments: check the team. advisers. what is the Idea of the project?  What have already  done of the the project? what is the reputation of bounty manager. You have to make common picture and make a solution.
valeru.aver

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:12:30 PM

Before joining bounty, see what percentage of the reward is allocated to the one in which you want to participate. Read about the project, go to the official thread of the project on the forum. Also, follow all the conditions of the bounty.
Ucupers

Activity: 308

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:14:03 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

A large income can be obtained from the campaign's signature. You can follow the program and how many rules you should understand and follow because it's very important that you get value. With each week you get a value of course at the end of ICO you will receive payment.
parkraol

Activity: 658

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:28:04 PM

I look at their website first to see if it's a scam or not. Consider the percentage of the total token allocated and how many participants in social media. If theres a tremendous number of participants I look for other campaign.
s2sallbygrace

Activity: 308
Merit: 101

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:38:01 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
You can consider checking if is manage by a reputable Bounty manager, if so then look for their whitepaper  and check the team behind the project.  Better do some research before joining any campaign.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄          Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Reddit           ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Sharpbeauty

Activity: 265

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 09:43:41 PM

look for the bounty that has already shipped their soft cap in ICO. automatic with as it would obviously get paid. In addition to this see also the manager who runs the bounty. usually, an experienced manager will work good in taking care of the bounty and it certainly will be good for the attendees.
athiftammam2018

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:00:12 PM

I do not really value a bounty of the many dollars given, but rather the concept of the project itself, whether they are serious in doing it or not. especially bounty campaign that followed is quite new, so we do not know how successful the project will be.

( M P C X )  Revolution Starts Here!  ( M P C X )
Digital Crypto Wealth Management Platform
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: