Bitcoin Forum
June 27, 2024, 04:49:25 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
BitcoinGuruOne

Activity: 364
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:03:47 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

Find a decent project, preferablyu with succeseful pre sale , with good conditions for your rank and bounty amount .
This is the most different part of the ' job' , you have to find good campaign , but there is some level of luck becasue some times after succeseful ICO price crashes.
paxmao
Legendary

Activity: 2254
Merit: 1590

Do not die for Putin

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:07:40 PM

The only possible strategy in bounty is to try to get one that at least pays. If you achieve that you are already in a very good path frankly.

Yaunfitda

Activity: 2898
Merit: 599

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:14:32 PM

The only possible strategy in bounty is to try to get one that at least pays. If you achieve that you are already in a very good path frankly.

Right because there are a lot of bounty which promises good pay but at the end, its a total scam and suddenly disappear and didn't pay the bounty participants who works very hard. I like to join bounty at the beginning to maximize profit. I don't want to join bounties in the middle as you might get less tokens. I remember joining a bounty before, but after a week I move out because when I check their website there were obvious signs that something wrong with the said project and I was correct because the project suddenly closes in less than a month.

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
enisshkurti

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 10:18:03 PM

I think there is no any strategy to use in the bounty of signature, you just make a research about the project, see how many people participated in there as less people and as better the project is as much stakes you will get Cheesy
parlament9

Activity: 154
Merit: 10

OPEN GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:18 PM

Strategy?
you choose good ico from the point of view of common sense
you look at project managers and those projects which they have already carried out
you look at quantity of coins and an equivalent in eth which are allocated for this company
read white a pepper before entering the company both look and ask the "senior" friends and skilled hunters whether it is worth coming into this or that project

Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:54:41 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
No one knows for sure, there are some signs about a good campaign that you can watch like the person managing the campaign and make a deep research about the developers but even that is not enough, you must understand that if you accept to participate in a bounty campaign you are taking the risk the tokens you get will not have any value in the future, but the advantage is that it is possible the tokens become very valuable as well and the pay you receive is better than the pay you could get in any other campaign.
Master Third

Activity: 161

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 10:57:42 PM

choose a campaign under by an established bounty managers here in bitcointalk, then study the ICO. You can also pick new bounty managers as long as you always make a study before joining.
BLTC

Activity: 150
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:03:08 PM

Before joining bounty, see what percentage of the reward is allocated to the one in which you want to participate. Read about the project, go to the official thread of the project on the forum. Also, follow all the conditions of the bounty.

Yes I agree, the percentage of reward is something that you have to check first. Then after you check if the reward is worth the work you have to put-in then review the project details and the team behind it. Read the whitepaper. Check the telegram if how many is involve already. And of course it would be best if the project that you choose is offering which is something you wanted to support. Then you will be in better position to work on it because you believe in the project.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
 Cowrium.net  ║A Multidimensional Blockchain & Smart Contract Innovation driven by Cowrie (https://www.cowrium.net/)
automaticmoney

Activity: 420
Merit: 18

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:10:22 PM

bounty programs need patience to work and expect rewards on time but in cryptocurrency industry earning from bounty are best of collecting ico assets we will grow in price and better to hodl for certain amount of bull run required
100kk

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:20:39 PM

I think the first thing you need to do for getting a good profit is pump your account at least to the Member level. And after that, you should choose signature bounty campaign. Or you can participate in Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns if you have good accounts on these social networks.
Awan Awan

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:30:03 PM

Bounty on an ICO Project does require a good strategy to successfully earn coins for free.
Before joining ICO project you should do some research first.
First, thoroughly review the project concept at Whitepaper.
Make sure the project team consists of professional and experienced members in Cryptocurrency.
And finally, make sure the soft cap is achieved to ensure that the project is successful at the end of the ICO end.
What you said above is the strategy of joining bounty. If without checking, you will just crapy project and ending with no payment.
Hard work has no value if you dont do your strategy. Bounty is investing our time and hard work if we have alot of bounty. Its sad if no payment for our time inveatimg just because no strategy.
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:31:38 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
Finding a good project is a must! And also you need to find a good manager that can handle the bounty nicely. A bad manager sometimes can give you delay to the payment for a long time.
If you want to join on signature bounty then you should choose a bounty that has a good allocation on sign campaign to get more rewards.

Eth.RickSanchez

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:35:16 PM

I think the first thing you need to do for getting a good profit is pump your account at least to the Member level. And after that, you should choose signature bounty campaign. Or you can participate in Twitter and Facebook bounty campaigns if you have good accounts on these social networks.
Now it is very difficult to pump any account, because of the situation with the merits. For example, I as a recent member of the forum is unlikely to surprise with something old participants, so they gave me merit.  Therefore, in my opinion, the advice can be given only one: to work with what you have. Take a signature, and in the same bounty to participate in Twitter and Facebook campaigns. And pump Twitter and Facebook accounts
ngacengan

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:42:28 PM

bounty possible strategy that I can give to you is choose bounty who has a good manager and can be in trust because with a good manager then the result is also good.
beleyeleazar

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:09 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

#1 stratety read the whitepaper and do your own research. You would not want to get scammed or waste your time on bounties that are, of course, scams. Also, just observe the number of participants
automail

Activity: 504
Merit: 106

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:49:29 PM

I would recommend that you join a bounty that was done with the presale. Some ICO's are not successful on presale so you have to determine if the ICO sold the cap. Once they sold their token, you can expect a good bounty reward on that campaign. Majority of the bounty rewards are based on token sales. The higher the tokens sold, the better for both ICO and bounty participants. Knowing the number of participants should also be a factor. Joining a campaign with more than 500 participants for signature campaign is not advisable. :-) This is just my advise on the money side. Hope this helps.

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  .Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy 
▄▄█▀▀    Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  Github   ▀▀█▄▄
xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
June 18, 2018, 11:53:38 PM
Last edit: June 19, 2018, 12:04:40 AM by xiboothrezi

bounty possible strategy that I can give to you is choose bounty who has a good manager and can be in trust because with a good manager then the result is also good.
in addition, also need to be paid attention to its allocation. if the number of participants is limited, then the rewards are getting bigger. a good ico rating can also be considered.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
blue08

Activity: 322
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:14:17 AM

The things that you have to check before joining bounty  are the team,  goal of the project,  roadmap, community. Verify first if the team profile is legit because some are just using stolen profile. Then the project, if it wil solve the problem  and its use. The roadmap:  the timeframe of the development of the project. Lastly the community, where you will see the number of people or investors that will support the ICO. Having a big community is one factor that will lead the ICO to success.

VANIG.io
The World's first integrated E-Commerce and Supply Chain Ecosystem powered by Blockchain
https://vanig.io
nurbay

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:20:13 AM

Following Bounty is very interesting because it can get a free token.
But there are some strategies that must be applied in order to get the maximum benefit and avoid the Bounty scam program.
Noteworthy is, choose the Bounty program and learn the project concept, make sure the project consists of a team of professionals and has a lot of experience in the field of Cryptocurrency, has a history of achieving the soft cap.
alshulk
Copper Member

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 04:24:42 AM

I think it's a good strategy to keep all your coins for 1-2 years. If it is not shitcoin, which a few months after entering the  exchange  will disappear and no one will need.

|||  EverLife.AI  ||| 
  |||  Preserve your Legacy on the BlockChain  ||| 
  |||  Your Immutable AI Avatar on the Blockchain that preserves your legacy  ||| 

●  Facebook  ●  Twitter ●  Telegram  ●  ANN  ●
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: