Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 07:33:32 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
Palisills

Activity: 94
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:38:23 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
Join at the campaign where the manager is trusted. Probably, the campaigns that he hold are promising project since a trusted person filters his campaign. Look also for the goodness of the project, if it will really help the community or not. If you will choose a good bounty, you can also have huge and fast amount of earnings.
Yeah, this is definitely a good advice. Besides that, i would pay attention to making some research on your own.
Misiak4

Activity: 183
Merit: 12

ImmVRse | Disrupting the VR industry

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:48:00 PM

Choose bountyes with goood bounty manager first. Then look on project and on team. Figure out is the problem they wonna to solve exist and how can reach it. Many factors, look on desine of web site and on references as well. And listen you heard of course. Good luck

XinXan

Activity: 1064
Merit: 505

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 10:54:30 PM

The best strategy for joining the best signature is by choosing a nice and trustful manager. You can choose a promising ico before you can join on bounty signature. Read their whitepaper and check their dev, if they are active on social media and on telegram.

Nah. Just treat it like if you were an investor in that ICO. Also is better to diversify and participate in many bounties at the same time minimizing the risk
clarkey2013

Activity: 310
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:35:36 PM

Yes, recently a lot of people are interested in this direction of the bounty. In the current market, I would choose only those projects that really have a future that are popular. It does not matter how small or big the bounty pool is, on other projects you can just lose your time!
Red_Evil

Activity: 1484
Merit: 500

Across The Universe

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:53:03 PM

Yes, recently a lot of people are interested in this direction of the bounty. In the current market, I would choose only those projects that really have a future that are popular. It does not matter how small or big the bounty pool is, on other projects you can just lose your time!
exactly, most bounty has big allocation but its project is not clear and sometimes its distribution of reward also have problem.
we should observe further if you want to join bounty at this time
carol15171821

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 24, 2018, 11:57:00 PM

I dont have any strategy, all I need to do is check the site, read whitepaper and roadmap. If i feel that the project is good then i was joining.
JoonasR

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:07 AM

I dont have any strategy, all I need to do is check the site, read whitepaper and roadmap. If i feel that the project is good then i was joining.
Do you have some data, how many ICOs have been successful so far?
vendy86

Activity: 490
Merit: 106

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 12:44:23 AM

there is only 1 strategy if you wanna gain big profit from signature bounty.Only join a legit ico bounty.
now the problem is how to find legit one ?
you need to spare more time to find out first.do some research to ico that you wanna to join.make your own research and dont trust ico review site at all.

royalbittinz

Activity: 382

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:55:35 AM

- First I make sure that the manager is a reputable member of the BitcoinTalk forum.
- Understand the coin and know how much is been paid for that you that you are
 not wasting your time sh*ting coins.
-  Check out the during of the bounty - if it's long, can you keep up with the up-to-date
reports.
- Check out what the project is all about and what new development are they bring
into the system.
Hope this helps?
hamzikwf

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:03:15 AM

choose campaigns where you allocate a lot of money on the signature, and where few people, in such campaigns you can earn the most. Well, of course, study the campaign so that it is not a dumb scam , GL  Wink Wink
asepsetiawan1990

Activity: 532
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:37:19 AM

the first step is, read the white paper, the team from the project, the reputation of the Bounty. And look for other subers from various perspectives. Stay focused and confident not to be easily carried away emotions in running bounty
tungduong598

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:22 PM

The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
kimthang331617

Activity: 1

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:49:46 AM

You need to consider some things, firstly, try to understand whether the project is good enough or not. A trusted and renowned bounty manager is also an important factor. And finally you can observe, how many LEGENDARY ,HERO and Sr Member is doing that campaign. I hope it might help.
Thiekungan

Activity: 191

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:51:32 AM

Well the best strategy is doing the best bounty that you able to find, make it an experience that it will gives you a lot of information and you will find out which one are good and not.
Posisi

Activity: 118

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 07:53:18 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
in joining Bounty requires a very good strategy and reliable because it will be able to make our profits far greater in the future. with a high, enough profit potential will be very capable of generating a much larger income. using a trading strategy with Bounty will also be able to generate much greater profits.
qiuness

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:55:35 AM

The best strategy to do bounty is to follow all the terms and conditions of the bounty program. Try to do more than the minimum thing ordered. And do not rush to sell your coins paid when it has been distributed.
faranisa

Activity: 144

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 07:56:57 AM

Find out which bounty that already reaches for soft cap or they have a very good responses in the markets. Find out and enjoy the process then it will gives you a lot of information.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:03:41 AM

My bounty strategy is first, we must know the best ICOs that we will promote for the bounty. It is quite hard because we must analyze the ICO project, team, token allocation, and its token sale. Just choose for the soft-cap ICO. You can also see the campaigns that are offered including the percentage for each campaign. Never forget about the number of the participants.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

youcansee

Activity: 406
Merit: 14

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:12:41 AM

Well the best strategy is doing the best bounty that you able to find, make it an experience that it will gives you a lot of information and you will find out which one are good and not.
see which bounty is good and which is not, it's not as easy as we talked about because it takes time to choose it, and we have to check one by one and maybe ask this friend of forum to give solution

▀▀█▄▄    [websitewhitepaper]  ❒  ATHERO  ❒  Internet 3.0 solution    ▄▄█▀▀
▪  A revolutionary decentralized digital economy  ▪
▄▄█▀▀      Twitter  ◽  Facebook  ◽  Telegram  ◽  Youtube  ◽  GitHub      ▀▀█▄▄
phelanceter

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 08:39:19 AM

You need to look at the team, the idea, study the whitepaper and know wether this idea they want to implement, is is feasible ? These are the things you check before picking a bounty. You also check the size of the bounty pool as well. This can give you a rough estimate on what you are expecting as a reward.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23] 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: