Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 03:52:31 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
syris

Activity: 156
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:43:58 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
with such a rank, the choice is not great.
Launce vich

Activity: 61
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:45:34 PM

you should if you want to follow bounty signature, you have to adjust your account rank in order to follow bounty signature ,, because usually that can follow bounty signature that at least have rank account Jr member
goodfortune2018

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:49:19 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

For me, I put my strategy in my bounty rewards earning, when i started participating the campaign i'm holding all my tokens earned to my wallet hoping for the right time for the coins to rise to become more profitable  but so sad because its affected of the current market fluctuation.
siena23

Activity: 2394
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 03:50:35 PM

I suggest to follow the bounty according to your ability, if you are smart or master english language etc, better follow bounty translate. It's a very high fee but you have to register fast before it runs out.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂   https://tecracoin.io  ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
UNITING SCIENTISTS, INVESTORS AND THE BLOCKCHAIN COMMUNITY
sunnydmd

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
you need to research about that bounty, just like choose altcoin to hold, how good is is, how much you believe in that project. etc
and chose what bounty campaign do you join in, and how many people, how much would you get from that,
and so on. but I think you should start doing now instead of asking Sad((

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
Guapongbadoy

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:16 PM

Do not focus  to a bounty campaign offering a big reward, but always check the bounty managers if he is trusted, the team of the ICO is visible and be careful to join in any campaign that has a big amount for their hard cap. As a bounty hunter we are also doing what the investors are doing before investing.
mey466

Activity: 368

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 03:54:48 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
which I usually do depending on where I am comfortable I usually look for a signature campaign with a few prizes with the amount and price of ICO is quite expensive
ulakudrakova

Activity: 336

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2018, 04:02:56 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

The strategy is very simple. Note the number of participants that are already in the table. Look at the total pool of this company, Divide the total amount of money for each participant and you will know how much you can earn. On average, a good income at Full member 400-500$ per week.

SEMUX   -   An innovative high-performance blockchain platform  
▬▬▬▬▬      Powered by Semux BFT consensus algorithm      ▬▬▬▬▬
Github    -    Discord    -    Twitter    -    Telegram    -    Get Free Airdrop Now!
Dann hauer

Activity: 65

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:14:15 PM

Bounty strategy is quite good based on this they are mainly doing campaign based on their projects also this can be in social medioa or in article or in forum but what they doing is great because they can find some good members bawsed on this signature campaign.
tolobua

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:29:11 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Probably one of the easiest is to recognize bounty manager. It certainly will not be a guarantee, but at least a good campaign manager will choose a project that he thinks is potential.
AIRDROPSQUAD

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

PLAYHALL - SKILL GAMING PLATFORM

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:32:13 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.

No, you are wrong. Doing a signature campaign also need a strategy.
At least should choose a signature campaign which has a high allocation rewards.

zbaharudin

Activity: 238
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:36:03 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

One of the easiest ways is to follow the herd. This sounds not a good idea, but it will be a solution when we do not have strong variables to make our own decisions. Usually a good project will be followed by many participants, and we just follow it.
Hopeliza

Activity: 216

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:38:51 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
Honestly, for me the easiest way on how will you know if the bounty is good enough to participate is look for the bounty manager who is managing it and look for his past project works if its successful then go for it.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Elysio

Activity: 658
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:40:52 AM

My strategy all bounty not holds. For example I joined INS Token and CEDEX, I sold cedex token because it will not be a very successful project. But I didn't sell INS Token because the project is successful and the team works very well.
BlueVelvet_

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:41:56 AM

you should start reading about the project, the team and very important the white paper: A white paper is the bread and butter of any and all ICOs. According to Wikipedia. “A white paper is an authoritative report or guide that informs readers concisely about a complex issue and presents the issuing body’s philosophy on the matter. It is meant to help readers understand an issue, solve a problem, or make a decision.”
JustQueen

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:42:40 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
First of all always look first for the team and who is managing the project. Look if they are really trusted especially when it comes to communicating with their participants.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      JINBI      │       T H E   G O L D E N   I C O     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████                     JOIN ICO  -  21st  J U N E                     ████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
xiwanfd

Activity: 124
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:43:14 AM

I suggest you study this project carefully and see if there is a good prospect for development. We all know that after a good project is listed, the price of token will have a high increase. So be sure to choose a potential project to participate in the bounty.
nikay12

Activity: 230

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:46:04 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
I always chrleck first,the background of the project, all the informations that I need to know I always check it first. Then I will also look for theirnparticipants if they have a lot of supporters. Because sometimes it was based on the count of participants.

GsxR150

Activity: 252
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:41:16 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

The team is very important, and social media will be the key to a project's success. If you are lucky enough, you will find a project developed by the same team, which was once a success in the past. So maybe more information would be great for finding a good project.
gawuk

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:11:07 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Perhaps for junior members, choosing a division of stake that has not enough big differences can be a strategy, because for signature campaigns, the member level is very influential in the amount of potential revenue to be generated.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: