Bitcoin Forum
May 22, 2024, 07:31:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19813 times)
Ridzik111

Activity: 168
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:27:53 AM

Select the Bounty companies that are proven. It is advisable on the advice of friends or friends. There are a lot of campaigns that do not give a reward. It is necessary to choose a bountiful company. How do I recommend the campaign and I participate in them.
vazarii

Activity: 101
Merit: 4

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:29:53 AM

Check out Health FX bounty opportunities: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4546707.msg41065341#msg41065341
nipunchathu123

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://exip.live/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:07:36 AM

I think firstly you should select a good bounty campaign. When you select a good bounty campaign you must consider about the ICO project and the team. Then you must consider the ratings of the ICO and bounty allocation. In my point of view, I think the bounty allocation must be at least 500000$. If all these facts satisfy it will be a good bounty campaign to participate signature campaign.

EXIP PROJECT
A Decentralized Domain & Top-level domain service where your domain and TLD identified by a NFT
────────  Whitepaper ⬝  Twitter ⬝  Telegram⬝   Facebook ⬝  Medium    ─────── 
aioc

Activity: 2912
Merit: 567

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 05:19:44 AM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

When it comes to bounty it should be you who do the picking, so to avoid blaming others if the bounty turn scam, set up your criteria and do your own research, some people who will recommend you bounty are part of the team so they are so biased, do your own search for your own sake.

trantrangg999

Activity: 92

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 09:34:04 AM

Participating in signature bounty campaign common strategy are look for bounty campaign having nice platforms through bounties altcoin, through reading website, whitepaper and estimation of allocation that could earned ahead of a successful campaign are most of the preference of a good quality project.
pardeepbit786

Activity: 112

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 10:14:53 AM

I only suggest everyone to first review the bounty then take a participate in bounty campaign and also check the ranking of bounty manager because there are some fake bounties exist in the market which never pay anything to bounty hunters and also review the project from their website,roadmap and team.
TedMosby

Activity: 1120
Merit: 437

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5274318.0

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:10:45 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

you need to do your own research. you might need to check every single point, like the technology, supply, hardcap - softcap, website, whitepaper, roadmap, partnership, media, and many more. dont for get to see the project as an investor, "why people should join or invest on that project?", so you can know that you join a bounty of a good project.
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:12:18 PM

I do not advise you to take part in the bounty campaign, which lasts more than two months. During this time, you can participate in 2-3 campaigns.
shonyishere

Activity: 30

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:15:45 PM

I don't there is any such way to find something called safest bounty. Like anything and everything you should do your research. Find out about the team who is working behind the project and see if influencers only support or crypto celebrities too are supporting them. If yes just start doing the campaign. If you are lucky the coin will make it to the exchange and you will get paid for the marketing you have done for them.
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:21:13 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

In choosing a good bounty campaign better to know what is the ICO project all about. Check the website on how there projects is going own. Research what are there project all about and the goals should be stated also. Don't join bounty campaigns that are with hanging information because for sure it is a scam

Gabteb

Activity: 812
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:24:28 PM

Its very very dificult to make suggestion like that as you must research and find it youself what is good even ICO with very great predictions becomes scams.

█████
                        █████████████
                     █████████████
                 ██████████████        █████
              █████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████        █████████████
       █████████████        █████████████       ██████
       ██████████        ████████████           ██████
       ███████       █████████████       ███    ██████
       ███████    █████████████       ██████    ██████
       ████████████████████       ██████████    ██████
       █████████████████       █████████████    ██████
       █████████████       █████████████        ██████
       ██████████       █████████████           ██████
       ███████      ██████████████       ███    ██████
       ██████    █████████████       ███████    ██████
       ██████    ██████████       ██████████    ██████
       ██████    ██████        █████████████    ██████
       ██████    ███       █████████████        ██████
       ██████           █████████████       ██████████
       ██████       █████████████        █████████████
                 █████████████       █████████████
              ████████████        █████████████
                  ████         ████████████
                           █████████████
                         ███████████
                            █████
Ferrum Network • Interoperability Network for Financial Applications

SaveOurSea

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:25:52 PM

I have a strategy to choose a good bounty campaign, by monitoring the projects that have seen the signs of success as almost reaching hardcap, but you must have a high enough account rank to be able to get a satisfactory reward results, because it will likely only get a few weeks only. Grin

dealung

Activity: 378
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:29:57 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
Yes it is the right choice, from all the bounty of the biggest prize in get is a simple signature campaign workmanship without having to make a report such as social media campaigns. How to get great rewards in the signature campaign by raising your rank in this forum.
Papcio77

Activity: 841
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:30:11 PM

Tips on choosing signature, first of all weh
 Want to earn more usd so find the highest offer in a signature then once you like the allocation search if it good project or not. Team, product, Road map,  and imvestor is quite enough to classified as a good bounty. So look at this information if it well detailed and off course if real. Can you determined it through the internet. So jist need a bit effort
BTCdude007

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:46:21 PM

On the red market, I advise selling tokens from the bounty immediately, I made a mistake in January, now I will not sell many tokens, they are not needed by anyone.
AleksandrSMI

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 01:48:47 PM

when choosing a company you need to look at why this company needs the world, what is its use, which team, which manager is generous, how many people are already taking part in generosity
jackylion

Activity: 308

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:49:51 PM

There are quite a lot of bounty strategies for you to choose, you can go to the bounty section of this forum, there are many there, you can choose the bounty you choose.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
gabchuks
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 01:51:54 PM

I think you will have to consider doing some investigation and research before going into any bounty as many of them could be scam and while might not be worth the time you put in
guruberbakti

Activity: 39

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:01:34 PM

MY STRATEGY IN FOLLOWING BOUNTY MAINLY VIEW GROUP, HISTORY IN SALES, HER MANAGER, AND OTHER AS.
WILL BUT SUCCESS IN RECEIVING THE WAGES OR OTHERWISE DEPENDS ON INDIVIDUAL EACH. BECAUSE ANY PROGRAM THAT WE FOLLOW THERE WILL BE TIMBAL. EXCEPT IT SPAM.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:47:20 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2018, 03:01:11 PM by GREENch

On the red market, I advise selling tokens from the bounty immediately, I made a mistake in January, now I will not sell many tokens, they are not needed by anyone.
TS in his first message asked to advise him on a strategy for choosing a signature campaign. How is it connected with perfect you mistakes? You apparently did not read the topic.

I have a strategy to choose a good bounty campaign, by monitoring the projects that have seen the signs of success as almost reaching hardcap, but you must have a high enough account rank to be able to get a satisfactory reward results, because it will likely only get a few weeks only. Grin
Not a bad strategy, but some bounty managers have limitations on the number of people per rank. And by the time you decide to join such a signature campaign, all seats can be taken.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [26] 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: