Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 02:44:31 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
raldix00

Activity: 136
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:49:50 PM

For me if your a low rank member or jr.member it will be good to join a bounty that took 8 week above. It is risky but if it will success it will worth. You can get more steak on that bounty the more steak the big reward.
lovly

Activity: 101
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Of course each bounty participant has their own strategy in deciding to participate in one of the bounty campaigns, because they certainly can not participate in many bounty campaigns. when I want to follow the bounty campaign that I first saw was the bounty manager who perform, then I read the ICO whitepaper and the products they produce, then of course I will see the ICO rating obtained by the company if good and have a positive rank then I will join the bounty, because of course I do not want to waste time by participating in a bounty campaign that does not have good prospects in the future.

QUIZANDO ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬●●▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ QUIZANDO
https://quizando.io/
airdrop21

Activity: 79

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:55:17 PM

I would suggest if you aim to do it for a long term -> Build a decent bounty porfolio
How?
What langagues are you good at? Put in your portfolio
Do you have a youtube channel? Make one and get as many subscribes as possible
Are you active on social media? You should be now. Facebook, twitter and even instagram

★ PRiVCY ➢ Own Your Privacy! ➢ Best privacy crypto-market! ★
✈✈✈[PoW/PoS]✅[Tor]✅[Airdrop]✈✈✈ (https://privcy.io/)
darktt

Activity: 269
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 02:59:37 PM

Hello there,it becomes harder and harder to find good and promising ICO now. First of all go to icobench or icoalert and choose right one, aftr that do a lot of researches about it and about advisors, ask some of your telegramm groups or friends in crypto. Idea of ICO should be not so complicated and best way if it had beta version of software.
altcoin4u

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:04:49 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
You should firstly look on the project and also spot what the amount from Poole is designated to the signature company,  sometimes it is more than 30% of overall bounty payments.
pabpete

Activity: 539
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:15:18 PM

For me if your a low rank member or jr.member it will be good to join a bounty that took 8 week above. It is risky but if it will success it will worth. You can get more steak on that bounty the more steak the big reward.

It is good advice for low rank forum members, but most important is a very good research about the project and developers team. As you said it is risky to join long term bounty campaigns, but good investigation can greatly reduce this risk.
niublity

Activity: 378
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:19:01 PM

Identifying Good Bounty Tasks Needs Observations
1. Who is the bounty manager?
2. Whether the reward thread describes the details
3. White Paper (General Understanding)
4. Are there many followers?
5. Is there demand for the product?
6. How is the team?

Belozerov85

Activity: 91

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:33:44 PM

It is impossible to predict in advance what will be the reward. If you like the project then participate. It's simple. The main thing is to read the terms very carefully.
BraveSaw

Activity: 117

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:36:16 PM

I suggest you to spend some time on researches. Read as much as possible about interested project, some reviews and so on. This will make you sure that you will not loose you time and efforts.
capoklhok

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:38:18 PM

I think the Bounty Strategy is pretty good based on how to campaign based on their projects as well, however I try to participate in companies where managers are good and trusted. And it would be great for you to do an investigation before entering the gift. This should be judged by some bloggers, little Itis hype is not bad for the token price later. Another thing is to count how many legendary heroes / hunters are already registered in the campaign.
Furzo

Activity: 90

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:41:24 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

When I searching for bounties I look first if who are the bounty manager cause trusted manager have a guarantee that your bounty is not a scam then second have time to read the whitepaper then think if their project have a potential.
killerfrost

Activity: 1974
Merit: 254

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 03:53:38 PM

Bounty is conducting the token money free virtual wallet of the user when they implement the writing articles, doing videos, like and share facebook, twitter... according to the requirements of project coin in advertising strategy coin out to the community. Bounty is often used to help project coin advertising, introduction ICO/token new in order to attract more users to build a community for project coin through a team of affiliate marketing, community introduction coin together...
Bounty is usually required to fill out registration form as airdrop, but requires higher duties. Usually a must like & share 3-5 their posts every week. Share many are many. In addition, each bounty may be required and there are additional rules.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
Salala1

Activity: 98

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 03:54:45 PM

There are some things i fish out when are are choosing bounties. Mostly, i look at the team members, roadmap and the number of participants in the bounty.
aurelino

Activity: 33

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 04:38:29 PM

based on some opinions how to know Bounty signature or a good bounty option is a bit difficult but there are some ways, first look at the website, there will be some good bounty opinion to follow, then look at the good ICO rating, and see and check the whitepaper as well as products produced and how the team to market their products. because success depends on solid teamwork and experience in ICO.
trrewqs

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:14:47 PM

The forum has many articles with these topics. Well, for example, you can pay attention to the manager. For example, Wapinter, needmoney and others. Then you should read the white paper and understand what the draft represents

KONIOS.com   |│  The World's Most Secure Cash & Crypto Platform
●   PRE-ICO  |  LIVE   ●  AIRDROP | LIVE  ●   ICO  |  May 1st   ●
Valentina N

Activity: 798
Merit: 103

https://www.swanfinance.io/

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:20:06 PM

Hello! What do you mean strategy? Too much projects fails or too much scammers projects it's seems like roulette when you wear the signature but here the same strategy when you want to invest.

Earn 20% interest in staked crypto with #SwanFinance 🦢
Temmy007

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:21:54 PM

It simple for me, find a bounty with high bench mark and high percentage for signature, also good coin price, you are good to go
hesham51

Activity: 504
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:25:39 PM

I think you need to investigate the ICO just as Investors do! because you will invest your time in, then just keep checking the spreadsheet to know how many users joined the campaign and their rank Grin
Twkasun52

Activity: 210

DATABLOCKCHAIN.IO SALE IS LIVE | MVP @ DBC.IO

View Profile
June 29, 2018, 07:30:03 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

There's not much strategy. Just choose a campaign, put your signature and all, do posts regularly and get paid.
is that really simple as that? .I saw many users lost their BCT accounts while doing signature bounties.I am also avoid signature bounties because of this reason.Currently i am doing my first Signature bounty with my extra BCT account.

●●⚫  CRYPTONITY  ▐|  The Crypto Community Exchange ▐|
Public Sale 1 Starts: Nov 1, 2018 ▐|● https://tokensale.cryptonity.io
Afrizky R

Activity: 180

View Profile WWW
June 29, 2018, 07:31:20 PM

if you have a high enough position to follow the signature because the pay is high, but for it seems difficult to find a better way a little easier by following the bounty of articles,
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [27] 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: