Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:33:52 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19813 times)
Bakpau222

Activity: 167
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 03:20:06 PM

his strategy in my opinion is just checking their team, reading whitepaper and also looking at the road map. if it feels all the right for you then immediately join, paste the bounty project signature on your profile and do the existing task
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
GWS My Boy

Activity: 600
Merit: 100

SAPG Pre-Sale Live on Uniswap!

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 03:23:35 PM

I think you have to learn many things, first you must be able to choose the original bounty is not a fraud because now it's a lot for ICO itself, and confident yourself to be able to focus in crypto, both are not instant but with process, obey the rules that are all there will have a good impact on the ICO and see the roadmap to see which team of developers will have a good impact for the future.

Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:13:31 PM

You should not take every suggestion by participating in them and sit back, believing you have got good projects. You need to make your personal findings. At least, even if you are still very new to the system, try to study their whitepapers and you will be able to get the clear picture of what you want to invest in.
vovanlau2

Activity: 81

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:22:12 PM

There is no any specific strategy to find a good bounty. just go through the white paper of the project prior to commence any campaign.
rockyfeller

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

🚀🚀 ATHERO.IO 🚀🚀

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:24:08 PM

Okay first thing first you have to do is read white paper and website, Then try to research the founder and the team as well. Be positive at all times when reading the terms and regulations about the bounty.

███  ████     BAANX  |  The Cryptobank Revolution     ████  ███
▬▬▬  ►  ▬▬▬  ANN  Whitepaper  Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  Medium  ▬▬▬  ◄  ▬▬▬
PRE-SALE IS OPEN!  ▬▬  Register for 100BXX!  ▬▬  Subscribe to our NEWSLETTER

trippjoeytan

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:31:28 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
in this forum has a lot to discuss about the selection of a good bounty. I just do not keep the link. many things can determine whether the bounty is good or not.
1. Research about the project,details about what project have  to offer in the cryptocurrency space.
2. checkout the amount of stake of the token allocated for the bounty,some project are very good,  but will allocate a very small amount for the bounty, it migth turn out to be a waste of time at the long run.
3. Checkout  on the bounty manager past project.
gasparik87

Activity: 434

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:34:50 PM

The most important thing is to evaluate whether the payment will be made. I agree with the fact that in the first place it is necessary to pay attention to the project team, and then to the bounty manager.
redfin31

Activity: 700
Merit: 275

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:35:01 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I personally have some point which I see before joining in the bounty campaign. if we talk about an honest, i always see the reward allocation in the first time but it's not an important point. besides, i always check about their project, whitepaper, and vision.

samekto198

Activity: 159

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:49:48 PM

Find a trusted manager follow his campaign facebook twitter telegram and signatures that receive your account rankings. If you are not sure read ICO white book, visit their website and social media.
Emmax

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:57:24 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Is not really easy to know the project that will pay. I have work with some project but at the end they couldn't meet up to their soft cap and my time and work was in vain. What I have notice now is that, I want to check the project very well first before involving my self in any of their work. Look at the members in the telegram group. Always read the comment whether they are planning for investment or they are only after bounty. Another thing I have notice, organize project will never allow their bounty participant to be the same group with their investors coming in. Because if they are allow them, they will be discussing only about bounty complaining of not given stakes. That will make the investor mind to begin to wonder whether this project will be promising.
verziagra

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 05:02:09 PM

There is no good strategy if you participate in the signature. but you can try this way. choose a bounty that has reached softcap so you get paid and do not waste your time due to a scam ico project.
Sasha Lumerin

Activity: 159
Merit: 10

🤖UBEX.COM 🤖

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 05:14:50 PM

My strategic to choose bounty program i just look at their website and read about their project to..like
1. About their token sale hasbeen sold out..how many they token percent hasbeen sold in private sale or public sale
2. How many partner that was support their project..
3. Where their location project..for it i will not choose for ico project that from india country..many ico from india not a succes at their program

▓▓▓█████████████████████████████░░               UBEX               ░░█████████████████████████████▓▓▓
▓██████████████████░░               Global Decentralized Advertising Exchange               ░░██████████████████▓
▓███░        • Telegram  • Facebook  • ANN Thread  • Youtube  • LinkedIn  • Twitter • Medium  • Reddit  • Github        ░███▓
anjir

Activity: 147

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:30:55 PM

First, determine the time of the prize, second, look at the funds, and finally the person who is the manager of this advertising company. Other factors are not very decisive variables.
annstasia009

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

ONe Social Network.

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:34:01 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
This program you choose is the most profitable on this forum so just keep doing it and develop in the future in order to earn more.

Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:37:34 PM
Last edit: July 20, 2018, 06:50:03 PM by Pelunize12

These are my strategy that i usually use :
1. Bounty has already hit softcap
2. Choose the biggest allocation for bounty
3. Choose trusted manager
4. Choose less participant
5. Choose good duration (1-2 months)
guruberbakti

Activity: 39

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:39:28 PM

But you must min. Jr. Member if you want to signature campaign.
aspalela

Merit: 1

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:43:02 PM

if in my opinion do not participate in a project that lasts longer than 4 months ahead, Firstly, we need to do a little research on bounty campaign before we will enter into to join, we must pay attention to a post has been made on this platform that explains how someone can choose a good campaign, because a good campaign and a better prize by checking their trust rank, we should be able to Make sure that it has a trusted manager. You can read their white paper to review the ICO project.
Profuter

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:53:43 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.
I advise you to choose a project that has already collected Soft Cap, so your chances to earn much more. it is also worth paying attention to the very idea of the project, if it is good, then when listing on the exchange the token will not lose much in price.
DiabolicAnt

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:28 PM

Search for it’s rate and hype, try to join those that have already reached softcap. Also, look at the time they last and at the number of participants to choose what bounty suits you the best.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     SWIPE  │ Monetizing mobile engagement data, on the blockchain    ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄         Whitepaper       Telegram       Twitter       Medium       Reddit          ▄▄▄▄
alkiw21

Activity: 344

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 06:57:58 PM

First you can see the rating of the bounty project in icobench or something else. Secondly you can see the whitepaper and also the roadmap of the project. Then look at the funds they have collected on ico or preico. And see who is the bounty manager who handles it. I think that's all I always do
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: