Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 01:32:55 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty Strategy  (Read 19816 times)
Bro.Jack.Brown

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 25, 2018, 10:35:03 PM

Unfortunately, my rank Jr. Member in the campaign signature is not well paid. I choose a signature campaign in the project  that I'm really interested in. I also try to take part in the social media campaigns of the selected project.
torry28
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:15:17 AM

Unfortunately, my rank Jr. Member in the campaign signature is not well paid. I choose a signature campaign in the project  that I'm really interested in. I also try to take part in the social media campaigns of the selected project.
It doesn't make sense, why you still want to join in signature bounty when you realized if it's not well paid? You will only waste your time by doing that, it will be worse if you join on other social media bounties
WuGong

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:08:34 AM

It takes patience to choose a bounty mission because you need to check a lot of things!
1. Judging product demand
2. Read the white paper
3. Bounty Manager
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 10:43:02 AM

Do not stop only on social networks ,you can make good money if you write an article or video review of the company,and if you know the languages ,you can do translations,bounty companies cover a huge audience and resources.
tommy48

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 05:09:19 PM

before choosing a bounty, whatever the project is, it's better to carefully check before choosing, first look at the ICO, read the whitepaper, the team behind it, so we don't get stuck in a scam bounty,
TingCoin

Activity: 720
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 07:12:36 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.

I wish you luck in earning a bounty. In the selection of the bounty has its own nuances - just choose carefully. It is best to look at the team, activity in social networks and messengers, and even the usual experienced bounty-managers conduct good and decent campaigns

Any posts from me that were posted in Russian were NOT from me. A cykablyat obtained my forum login details when they were leaked, I was inactive from the forum at that time.
Anyobsss

Activity: 784
Merit: 135

DeFixy.com - The future of Decentralization

View Profile
August 26, 2018, 08:34:23 PM

Hello friends,
I am going to participate in bounty signature campaign. Can you guys suggest me some strategy. Like which bounty should I choose, how can I speculate what bounty is good for earnings etc.
thank you.
The campaigns where you can get more earnings are signature and translation campaign and that is based from my own experience. The other campaigns does not give as much earnings as both signature and translation campaign. About the bounty which you should choose for good earnings, You should choose the one that has the highest probability of success so, you have to study the project, the whitepaper and know their team.

imsotiredofmoviereboots

Activity: 476
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 02:44:57 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Good bounty manager like those that have positive ratings offer good payments. You should stick on those guys because they only make make the participants wait for 1 month for the payment while other bounties take more than a year after ICO before they even distribute the rewards.
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:30:11 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
I think to follow the signature bounty we have to choose a project that is very good because the signature bounty can only be followed by 1, choose a bounty that has active media followers and telegram, so we always get updated info.
Vargum

Activity: 322

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile WWW
August 27, 2018, 07:38:28 AM

The signature campaign is probably the most responsible of all. To wear a signature you need to choose the right project, thoroughly study it, see how many participants in this campaign and what kind of reviews about it. Next, you will only have to fulfill the stated amount of work and not to remove the signature until the end of the campaign, until it is resolved otherwise lose all bets

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
IlfarIldarovich

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 05:31:54 PM

There was already a lot of advice on this, so I will not repeat myself much! My strategy is that I follow several bounty managers with a successful story. As a rule, they always spend a generous campaign bounty
badykvik

Activity: 895
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:11:55 PM

I believe it will be better for you to take your time to do your own research of the available bounty and then join the good ones than asking for opinion because everyone has different opinions. Take your time to read the whitepaper thoroughly, study the roadmap, check the history of team members and manger and the community activity on their social media platforms.
nadezda@

Activity: 392
Merit: 28

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:07:45 AM

Low rank is hard to earn, but if you join a blog or video company, you will have a much better chance to earn decently.
ciang huang

Activity: 630
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2018, 09:38:58 PM

Hello friends,
thank you.

but in my opinion bro and advice from me you have to read the concept of the project that you are following and the allocation of prizes from the signature but if I myself see the token sale or the ico of the project is already sofcap or hardcap. Smiley Smiley

pedangrusak

Activity: 462
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 30, 2018, 10:22:09 PM

look for the best bounty manager in the forum that has good credibility and trust, just follow a lot of bounties while also campaigning for social media campaigns, translation campaigns, youtube and blog campaigns. If you do 30 bounties at once, the reward will flow quickly to your crypto wallet
CKdexter

Activity: 74
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 04, 2018, 11:16:40 PM

my suggest is only join campaigns that are managed by trusted managers here. Look for these managers and join their campaigns. Look for manager yahoo here and join any altcoin bounty he is managing.
panpine

Activity: 277
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 12:51:07 AM

I evaluate the manager in particular and their project team will then indicate whether they have distinguished the bonus campaign have quality. Most reputable managers will manage credible bonus campaigns

tinemaeda

Activity: 27

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 01:01:24 AM

Known bounty manager is a factor to consider in choosing bounty since their campaigns have a high chance of success than those of the other managers. You may also consider doing some research about the project.
Arkham Knight

Activity: 532

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 02:48:26 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.

Based on my observation, there's not so much good bounty for signature. I've seen some postpone their ICO projects while some of them are guaranteed failure or just a scam. The best strategy is to wait for the market to recover so the best projects will come out instead of wasting your efforts on crappy bounties.
kudus11

Activity: 252

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 02:48:34 AM

Hello friends,
thank you.
I strongly recommend that you join the cryptosouk bounty, this bounty is very good and managed by people who are very honest and trusted managers are very trusted and this bounty has many followers, thank you, hopefully it can help
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 [41] 42 43 44 »
  Print  

Jump to: