Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 09:05:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:53:39 PM

I like this project so much. I feel that it could really change something in this industry. I would be happy to become a social media influencer. I want to become a part of this incredible community.
The project looks exciting. What are you talking about? What is a social media influencer? It is a privileged member of playrs community? What does it mean?
Actually, you are almost right. These people will help to popularize the platform, create content and promote fan competitions. They will use this product daily that will help in its improving.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2018, 11:59:41 PM

I like this project so much. I feel that it could really change something in this industry. I would be happy to become a social media influencer. I want to become a part of this incredible community.
The project looks exciting. What are you talking about? What is a social media influencer? It is a privileged member of playrs community? What does it mean?
Actually, you are almost right. These people will help to popularize the platform, create content and promote fan competitions. They will use this product daily that will help in its improving.
It looks really interesting. So, these influencers will be the so-called bridge between platform and other simple fans? Are there any other participants of the platform that will have a special place in it like influencers?
pavondunbar

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:05:06 AM

It looks really interesting. So, these influencers will be the so-called bridge between platform and other simple fans? Are there any other participants of the platform that will have a special place in it like influencers?
I don’t think that these members will have a special place, but they have an important role for Playrs. I mean experts. Experts are the best and most enthusiastic football fans that will know almost everything. Playrs wants to offer them credible information that they can use to ground their arguments
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 12:11:00 AM

I don’t think that these members will have a special place, but they have an important role for Playrs. I mean experts. Experts are the best and most enthusiastic football fans that will know almost everything. Playrs wants to offer them credible information that they can use to ground their arguments
It is an interesting structure. It will help to make the system more developed. Now I am thinking to become a part of this exciting platform. It is great possibility to help in the industry developing.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:43:39 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:48:15 AM

What is the distinguishing feature of this project? I want to know why such a large number of participants enter the project? What is it useful for people?

A distinctive feature of the project is the following factors: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology problem and Playrs uses blockchain's inherent characteristics in order to create a "open source" player valuation pool where contributors will share information on various players' on-and-off pitch data with the ultimate goal of setting a global standard which is both transparent and fully-decentralized.
Mariia_BT

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
June 19, 2018, 09:49:00 AM

people see the future success of this project. it's promising. An experienced and professional team and active and affable managers work here. so I think that the participants are dragging on to this project.

boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:52:31 AM

A distinctive feature of the project is the following factors: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology problem and Playrs uses blockchain's inherent characteristics in order to create a "open source" player valuation pool where contributors will share information on various players' on-and-off pitch data with the ultimate goal of setting a global standard which is both transparent and fully-decentralized.
Wow! I could not even imagine that this sphere can improve its functions due to the crypto-currency world, it's awesome! I hope that the project will soon be popular
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 09:56:50 AM

Wow! I could not even imagine that this sphere can improve its functions due to the crypto-currency world, it's awesome! I hope that the project will soon be popular

Yes, this is the leader in the field of sports, I am sure, because no other project has solved such problems, especially in the football world, in which very large stakes are set and it is necessary to make this sphere more transparent for people.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:01:36 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:05:59 AM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
a1471989

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:10:16 AM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:19:18 AM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
a1471989

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:24:14 AM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:28:30 AM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/Playrsio-167230623999528/
 https://twitter.com/Playrs_io?lang=en https://medium.com/@playrs
asradoni

Activity: 1039
Merit: 256

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:31:32 AM

In the right corner of the project site you can find the information you need, and everything is duplicated in the start message of this topic. I do not understand why this project causes such interest in you, most likely the fees will be extremely small and we will not see the results.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:33:39 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:38:01 AM

I want to start participating in beta testing of the project! How can I start doing this? I could not find information about that

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:42:30 AM

On the main page of the project you could see information about beta testing, please read, there you will find many interesting facts about the project.

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?
Klacik

View Profile
June 19, 2018, 10:46:39 AM

At the moment I have difficulties with access to the Internet and can only be on the forum, help please and give me information on how to start participating in beta testing?

According to information from developers, the beta testing of the project will begin in August 2019. This is official information. You will have to wait to start taking part in the testing of the project
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: