Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 09:53:25 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
boomertoo

Activity: 392
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:38:04 PM

hello, everybody! this project deserves attention. but I hope that over time, a more extensive choice of crypto currency will be used here, except Bitcoin and Ethereum
I think that this will eventually happen. try to get acquainted with the road map and, of course, with white paper. there you will find the answers to all your questions.
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:43:46 PM

You can also join the chat in a telegram to discuss all the questions and recommendations of interest;)
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 22, 2018, 09:48:13 PM

guys, of course, this project has an investment appeal. we have already seen in this , so now we only need to participate! Smiley
boomertoo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:46:39 AM

Tell us, what is the peculiarity of the project, its product and technologies, which it applies in its product? I read a lot about this project in other sources and realized that the project has many fans. Why?
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:51:26 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology problem and Playrs uses blockchain's inherent characteristics in order to create a kind of 'open source' player valuation pool where contributors will share information on various players' on-and-off pitch data with the ultimate goal of setting a global standard which is both transparent and fully-decentralized.
boomertoo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:55:44 AM

This project really has a large number of users who are waiting for the implementation of the project. Here is a description of the project: add an extra layer of transparency to its Index, with the use of decentralized data distribution by the community. Instead of relying on one of the sources of data that would undoubtedly control the flow of information into the Playrs Index, the use of Blockchain technology problem and Playrs uses blockchain's inherent characteristics in order to create a kind of 'open source' player valuation pool where contributors will share information on various players' on-and-off pitch data with the ultimate goal of setting a global standard which is both transparent and fully-decentralized.
I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?
kk777

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 11:57:05 AM

I do not quite understand the main task that the project wants to solve for its users, what can you advise me, what more carefully to understand the project?

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:00:07 PM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:04:19 PM

I'm curious to know in which social networks this project is presented, it will be very interesting to read what people write about the project. Who can share information?

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you
a1471989

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:09:25 PM

You can go to the official website of the project and read on what resources the project is presented, I think that you will find all the information that interests you

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community
Klacik

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:13:53 PM

I was on the project site, but could not find the links, I saw the names of social networks, but I could not find the link, that's why I decided to appeal to the community

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful
a1471989

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:18:05 PM

I do not know why you could not find links to social networks, because it's easy and they are on the main project page. You should be more careful

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that
Klacik

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:22:22 PM

Can you help me and share these links? This would be very useful for me, because I always follow the projects and take part in them, but without information I can not do that

Yes, of course, here are the links to the main social networks: https://www.facebook.com/Playrsio-167230623999528/  https://twitter.com/Playrs_io?lang=en   https://medium.com/@playrs.io
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:26:53 PM

boomertoo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:31:12 PM

You should pay attention to the white paper, as there is collected all the information about the project, its technologies, marketing and many other equally important information
Gofinword

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:34:53 PM

Good evening all!
Amazing trading dues.
Attentive plan, a rather interesting approach.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:36:11 PM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response
boomertoo

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:40:42 PM

And if I can not find an answer to my question there, what can you advise me to do in this case? Where can I find the answer to the question? In the forum, I rarely find a person who will help me, and sometimes I need a quick response

You can contact the project support service in the telegram channel. I'm sure that there you will certainly find answers to your questions, because project managers answer questions constantly and quickly
Somz1

Merit: 102

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 12:56:02 PM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:39:02 AM by Somz1

Using big data and artificial intelligence in sports is commendable but how do you bring aboard the sporting bodies like FIFA,ICC etc, without whom decentralising the sporting industry is not possible?
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 23, 2018, 08:13:19 PM

Having studied this project, I realized how difficult and detailed the evaluation system for each player is used to take into account various parameters. This is so detailed and complex system that it parasitized me.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: