Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 06:07:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:55:33 PM

It's nice to see that the blockchain and modern technologies are being introduced into the sports industry. Thus, the world will change more and more with increasing force.
But what brings the new blockchain into this industry? What innovations will present this project and how can it make the current state of affairs better?
As the name implies, this project will be fully dedicated to the players. In this case, it's football players. You can track information about them in real time.
Suppose, but for what purpose do I do this? For whom this project? I can not imagine a situation in my life when I would be important and useful this information.
Well, you must understand that every project is designed for a certain category of people, if this is not of interest to you, then this does not mean that for all it will be so.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 09:59:54 PM

It's nice to see that the blockchain and modern technologies are being introduced into the sports industry. Thus, the world will change more and more with increasing force.
But what brings the new blockchain into this industry? What innovations will present this project and how can it make the current state of affairs better?
As the name implies, this project will be fully dedicated to the players. In this case, it's football players. You can track information about them in real time.
Suppose, but for what purpose do I do this? For whom this project? I can not imagine a situation in my life when I would be important and useful this information.
Well, you must understand that every project is designed for a certain category of people, if this is not of interest to you, then this does not mean that for all it will be so.
I'm just trying to assess the benefits of this for the mass consumer. I understand that a convenient service for collecting sports information and evaluating these data is a necessary and convenient product, it is simply aimed at a narrow range of stakeholders.
Techsan

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:04:45 PM

I'm just trying to assess the benefits of this for the mass consumer. I understand that a convenient service for collecting sports information and evaluating these data is a necessary and convenient product, it is simply aimed at a narrow range of stakeholders.
In fact, you underestimate it. This is interested in a much wider range of individuals than you can imagine. Try to read the white paper and then you will understand what I'm telling you.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:09:51 PM

In fact, you underestimate it. This is interested in a much wider range of individuals than you can imagine. Try to read the white paper and then you will understand what I'm telling you.
Well, I'll get to know this, thanks for taking the time. Good luck!
bitokman

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:14:18 PM

Wow, I read that they want to implement technology to assess the characteristics of the player in real time, this is really impressive.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:17:54 PM

Wow, I read that they want to implement technology to assess the characteristics of the player in real time, this is really impressive.
Is this really so? And how exactly can this be possible? It seems to me that this idea is more from the fantasy world than from reality.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:22:18 PM

Is this really so? And how exactly can this be possible? It seems to me that this idea is more from the fantasy world than from reality.
Well, think, now in our time many stadiums are equipped with cameras and everything is monitored in real-world mode, why then for you it seems this technology is so amazing.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:25:14 PM

Well, think, now in our time many stadiums are equipped with cameras and everything is monitored in real-world mode, why then for you it seems this technology is so amazing.
Tracking characteristics and just watching a video are two different things. I do not know what a complicated algorithm should be to allow the implementation of such a functional.
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:27:44 PM

Tracking characteristics and just watching a video are two different things. I do not know what a complicated algorithm should be to allow the implementation of such a functional.
I think you're exaggerating through mach. Players will track on certain markers and all the laid-in characteristics will be displayed and fixed by the system during a football match. Yes it is difficult, but it's possible!
BTCFaucets

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:31:23 PM

I think you're exaggerating through mach. Players will track on certain markers and all the laid-in characteristics will be displayed and fixed by the system during a football match. Yes it is difficult, but it's possible!
And what characteristics can we speak about within this project? Can I find out?
bantalguling

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:32:55 PM

I see the composition of the project is very transparent and easy to understand, all the coin sales schedule is very clear with the promotional program that is done by developing bounty campaign program, how the total supply of coins at ICO?
bitokman

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:35:08 PM

And what characteristics can we speak about within this project? Can I find out?
At the moment I can not list you all these characteristics, but you can check it in whitepaper, there is a detailed description of it.
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 11:58:52 AM

Today, the system of player evaluation is very primitive and does not always coincide with reality. The reason for this can be many factors such as: lack of competence of analysts, too generalized system of assessments, rapidly changing conditions and much more
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:03:03 PM

Today, the system of player evaluation is very primitive and does not always coincide with reality. The reason for this can be many factors such as: lack of competence of analysts, too generalized system of assessments, rapidly changing conditions and much more
The exact assessment for each player is very problematic in this problem of centralized systems. Using the blockchain, you can achieve a more accurate idea of each player , and over time, even more so
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:08:41 PM

The exact assessment for each player is very problematic in this problem of centralized systems. Using the blockchain, you can achieve a more accurate idea of each player , and over time, even more so
The developers have chosen the right area for the development of their project. In big sports such as football, baseball, basketball and others spinning just a lot of money. I really hope that this platform will make this ecosystem the most accurate and plausible
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:24:32 PM

The developers have chosen the right area for the development of their project. In big sports such as football, baseball, basketball and others spinning just a lot of money. I really hope that this platform will make this ecosystem the most accurate and plausible
It remains only to find regular users of this platform and show people that it really works and will bear fruit making the sports industry better and more transparent
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:33:02 PM

It remains only to find regular users of this platform and show people that it really works and will bear fruit making the sports industry better and more transparent
The project will have no problems with the community and practical application of its platform. This platform will really be useful and solve a lot of questions with regards to each player
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:38:19 PM

The project will have no problems with the community and practical application of its platform. This platform will really be useful and solve a lot of questions with regards to each player
You know that at the moment blockchain technologies are not used everywhere in people's daily lives. Everything is just beginning to emerge and we stand with you on the threshold of a new era. It will take no one a year
BlackHayate

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 12:51:14 PM

You know that at the moment blockchain technologies are not used everywhere in people's daily lives. Everything is just beginning to emerge and we stand with you on the threshold of a new era. It will take no one a year
Do not underestimate the blockchain technology such platforms are quickly gaining popularity. Given the number of fans in the same football and their ardent desire and passion to follow developments in this area. They will be happy to use this app
Tiny_Prism

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 01:09:46 PM

Do not underestimate the blockchain technology such platforms are quickly gaining popularity. Given the number of fans in the same football and their ardent desire and passion to follow developments in this area. They will be happy to use this app
Projects are gaining the necessary amount only if they really carry something useful and necessary to people. Such an assessment of the players on the blockchain will definitely be in demand and will bring something new
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: