Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:10:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][ICO] Playrs - Using Big Data to decentralize the SPORT Industry  (Read 1522 times)
kk777

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:23:06 PM

I believe that the development team deserves activity from the participants so that their project grows in the future. They did a great job to run such a big project! This is a good job!

I agree, the development team tried to make the project what the users will like, but I think that they should not dwell on this, because the bright future of the project lies ahead!

Do you think it's worthwhile for developers to raise additional funds to make the marketing program more massive and strong? For as many users as possible to learn about the project?

Advertising has always been the engine of any project. But the money that was spent on advertising, should justify itself. I do not know the entire financial component of the project and therefore I think that they should not now do another marketing stage.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:27:17 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:31:45 PM

I'm really looking forward to when the sale of project coins is available, because I participate in the bounty program and receive a large number of project tokens. I'm waiting for them to go on the stock exchange in order to sell them profitably!

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way
a1471989

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:35:35 PM

Why did you decide to participate in the bounty program? Why not just invest your money in buying tokens and then sell them on the exchange? I think this is the most profitable way

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:39:41 PM

I do not like to take risks and therefore I decided that my investment in the project will be only my personal time, which I will spend on the promotion of the project. And I'm afraid to buy tokens at the moment, because I'm afraid of losing my money

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing
a1471989

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:44:02 PM

You are doing the right thing, because it is a risky business and if you are not ready to take this risk, then do not deal with this case. Once you are ready, then you will be engaged in investing

I also decided this way, I read this idea in an article about investing and decided that this is exactly what I need. At the moment I like to participate in bounty programs and get rewards for participating in them.
narking

Activity: 854
Merit: 252

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 01:40:55 PM

Not everyone has free money or bitcoin for this. After a very strong fall in the market and a drop in profits in investments at an early stage, a large number of investors prefer to buy more cheaply from the stock exchange than to buy something unknown at an early stage and wait.
Playrs

Activity: 13
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:35:19 PM

Ivan on Tech will be hosting us on Sunday, July 1st, stay tuned, gonna be interesting!

Link to feed:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4rmGSpOIIKc
PhillipH

Activity: 24

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 04:47:52 PM

I expect this plan matchs a great success! Extraordinary approach,  good website, arguable idea!  Good luck DEVs.
OZmaster

Activity: 804
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 10:01:52 AM

When will the project announce the creation of its product and its promotion to active use by the participants? I'm very interested in the date.

When the multi-wallet is launched, do I understand you correctly? I believe that this is the main product. The project will be successful in the market thanks to this.

The purse was already launched in the first quarter of 2018. This is accurate information, because the date is written in white paper.

What kind of multi-wallet is this and is it even safe? As we know it is hard to develop secure multi-wallets and there is only a hand full of trusted companies doing that.

▄▄▄██▄▄▄
     ▄▄██████████████▄▄
   ██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
  ▄███▀              ▀██▄
  ███    ▄████████▄▄   ███
 ████   ████████████▄▄▄████
█████   ██████████████████
 ████   ██████████▀▀▀████
  ███    ▀████████▀▀   ███
  ▀███▄               ▄██▀
   ██████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
     ▀██████████████▀
          ▀▀▀██▀▀▀
.CoinChum.||..A GLOBAL P2P CRYPTO EXCHANGE..
..BUILT FOR TRADERS, BY TRADERS..
|████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████████████▀▀▀█████████
██████ ▀██████▀      ▄██████
██████▄   ▀▀▀        ███████
██████▄             ▄███████
███████▄           ▄████████
██████▀▀▀        ▄██████████
███████▄▄     ▄▄████████████
█████████████▀    ██████████
████████████    ▄▄██████████
███████████▀    ▀▀██████████
██████████▌       ██████████
████████████    ████████████
████████████▄  ▄████████████
thedarknight789

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 03:31:13 AM

On the other side of the industry, media bodies are increasing their use of data in order to promote their expertise on a team’s performance, or a player’s work rate.
Playrs

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 12:10:45 PM

How is Playrs aiming to revolutionize the football industry »

https://medium.com/@playrs.io/how-is-playrs-aiming-to-revolutionize-the-football-industry-3715009ca0b9
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:29:59 PM

On the other side of the industry, media bodies are increasing their use of data in order to promote their expertise on a team’s performance, or a player’s work rate.

The Playrs team wants to do something completely different from what you are mentioning here.

Nonsholscor

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 03, 2018, 09:35:04 PM

Hi, guys. It is really good project!
Sober results, engaging business.
Playrs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 08:41:54 AM

3 rising stars from the 2018 WC Group Stages »
⭐️⭐️⭐️
 https://medium.com/@playrs.io/3-rising-stars-from-the-2018-world-cup-group-stages-2d910e0c8682
Playrs

View Profile
July 04, 2018, 12:59:46 PM

Reviewing the World Cup so far & looking ahead »
⚽️  ⚽️  ⚽️  ⚽️  ⚽️
https://medium.com/@playrs.io/reviewing-the-world-cup-so-far-looking-ahead-423cffbbc424
Playrs

View Profile
July 08, 2018, 04:01:59 PM

So far, the current WC has been full of surprises, some better than others. Here are three disappointments of the 2018 World Cup so far »
 Cry
https://medium.com/@playrs.io/three-disappointments-of-the-2018-world-cup-so-far-7855a656c5a3
Icoha2018

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 04:09:33 AM

The idea of the fans is not only a viewer but also contributes to the valuation process of the athlete is great and unique. It helps to connect closely with the athlete's physical appearance. I like this project and hope the project will be successful.
SimpleMan

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:03:43 PM

The idea of the fans is not only a viewer but also contributes to the valuation process of the athlete is great and unique. It helps to connect closely with the athlete's physical appearance. I like this project and hope the project will be successful.

That will be some lively discussions around the value of sports athletes as that is very subjective and opinions on that can differ a lot.

podavan

Activity: 196
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

I see the composition of the project is very transparent and easy to understand, all the coin sales schedule is very clear with the promotional program that is done by developing bounty campaign program, how the total supply of coins at ICO?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  All
  Print  

Jump to: