Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:59:51 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  
Author Topic: RIPPLE  (Read 15651 times)
roadwell890

Activity: 490
Merit: 11

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:52:03 PM

he could improve and this time the Ripple movement had improved and might will have risen higher so it could be profitable.
Ripples can still be used so it's not too late if you start investing in them.
need a process to wake up so that of course requires a no short  time.

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 3010
Merit: 600

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 12:56:02 PM

I bought some Ripple for myself and a friend some few months ago. The price has not been encouraging though. Not dipping but just static despite the btc pump and other alts pumping too. I expected XRP to go up as well but its disappointing
The same thing on what I've said to the other thread of Ripple's price discussion.

While bitcoin moved from $3,200 to $5,200.

Ripple remained silent on $0.3

Same predictions that I've heard that it may go back to $3 if ever bitcoin goes on bull again. But I just noticed that its movement lately isn't so hyper unlike bitcoin and ethereum.
BCTS

Activity: 784
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:08:22 PM

Now the cost of XRP is much lower, but the coin has excellent potential for growth. Bitcoin has been growing for a long time, but altcoins lag behind it accumulate a critical mass. Soon for altcoins will come "cryptospring" and XRP is one of the first candidates to grow 2 times.

Whitepaper     E M R X Token   :   LEARN MORE   
      E M I R E X         ─── إمركس ───          :         The Infrastructure for the
  [ telegram    facebook    TWITTER ]         New Digital Economy
Wipangga

Activity: 600
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:24:47 PM

I think it's also still good if you can invest in ripples now, because now the ripple prices are also experiencing a good increase. so I'm sure you will also get more profits.
mikl183

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:26:19 PM

Bceм пpивeт Увaжaeмыe фopyмчaнe. Пoддepжкa y биткoинa нa  5000$ ycтoялa и ceйчac нaчaлcя мeдлeнный нo yвepeнный pocт. Ha ceгoдня в paйoнe 5300$. Я cчитaю чтo пocлe пpoxoждeния мaкcимyмa нa 5500$ бyдeт yвepeнный pocт к 6000$. Cчитaю чтo ceйчac caмoe вpeмя пoкyпaть и дepжaть биткoин. Ктo чтo дyмaeт – пишитe кoммeнтapии.
Felisk99

Activity: 40

View Profile
April 18, 2019, 01:29:49 PM

I think it's also still good if you can invest in ripples now, because now the ripple prices are also experiencing a good increase. so I'm sure you will also get more profits.

I agree with that, xrp has a huge potential and there are no signs of something wrong happening in their project. Potentially most profitable crypto in the nearest future in my opinion.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:13:45 PM

I support blockchain coin like Ethereum or TRON and also Litecoin. But I don't like Ripple, it's my thought but history is hard to remember and Ripple is worth of investment.
I no longer like Ripple as a cryptocurrency asset and I switched to Litecoin. I think that this was my right decision. Smiley
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 07:46:09 PM

For me XRP is a great buy for long term at current price. Well, I might be wrong but considering the project development especially the products like XRAPID, ripple has great future prospects.  This is just my opinion and due diligence is necessary before investing.
trauchot

Activity: 1764

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:10:46 AM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
Ripple is a top altcoin and has long been at a high position in the cryptocurrency market, which means that everyone can and should earn money on this altcoin, and most importantly, ripple is very active and constantly cooperates with various huge companies, which will give ripple growth at certain time, so everyone can safely invest in ripple and wait for the cryptocurrency market to reverse. While the ripple price is very low, everyone should not miss this moment.
10c

Activity: 658

BuyAnyLight - Blockchain LED Marketplace

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:14:49 AM

For me XRP is a great buy for long term at current price. Well, I might be wrong but considering the project development especially the products like XRAPID, ripple has great future prospects.  This is just my opinion and due diligence is necessary before investing.
XRAPID is a good product for ripple company but not for the token itself. People understand everything for a long time that the token itself is not needed to anyone in the modern world and all movements of its price are just manipulations

FontSeli

Activity: 1218
Merit: 858

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 11:15:18 AM

For me, Ripple forever lost its value, this happened after its owners introduced millions of new coins to the market. I previously knew that they could do this at any time, but assumed that they would do this in exceptional cases. However, we all saw how they have done this twice in the past few months, not giving a damn about the opinions of investors.
Jpti

Activity: 560

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 01:48:45 PM

I believe in ripple and its goals, technology and strong team. The coin has suffered many ups and downs since its inception some seven years ago. I think the coin has a bright future. If the banks embrace cryptocurrency, most of them use ripple which will increase its popularity.

=====================================================
BILLCRYPT - CREATING HISTORY
=====================================================

Activity: 350

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 08:34:18 PM

Ripple was one of the top leading altcoins and a best  coin to invest aside ethereum in cryptocurrency. I believe it still is. I think ripple is a good coin to invest and hold for a long term if you want to earn profit.

Ozero

Activity: 2086
Merit: 180

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:10:41 PM

Ripple was one of the top leading altcoins and a best  coin to invest aside ethereum in cryptocurrency. I believe it still is. I think ripple is a good coin to invest and hold for a long term if you want to earn profit.
Ripple is a type of altcoin and when the market rises, so does ripple. Although this is a centralized coin, however, in some states it takes the first place in popularity, proceeding from the fact that it has cheap and fast transactions. However, I do not use ripple, I prefer ethereum and other altcoins, which are somehow closer to me.
laptrang01041993

Activity: 17

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:21:48 PM

With ripple at the current price of 67c do you think its worth investing in it or not?

Do you belive it will increase in price in the near future?
I think Ripple will increase in the near future. You should buy it
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 09, 2019, 08:54:59 PM

I think that Ripple is a huge pump coin which can bring a huge profit for investors.  now coin at good positions for purchasing. So investing in this coin not bad idea.
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:06:29 PM

In my opinion ripple is one of the best project in the market. They have a good market cap, good team good partnership. Everything is fine but still many people don't like ripple cause its basic fundamental. Cause basically ripple is backed by banks and that make rioplebis a Centralized or semis centralized coin. But if you take ripple just as a project then it is a good project. They deliper every development as in time, they also have a potential market already partnership with many banks some of them already trying the technology of xrapid. So I think in future ripple will be a coin which give a lot of profit.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:30:24 PM

At this moment price of ripple is very low. I think it is a good time to invest in such a coin. Many people don't like ripple cause its a centralized project which is fully backed by banks or similar institutions. As a project ripple is good they got a very good team with many skilled people, a huge market cap and a great idea which is already in process cause many banks are trying it.

Zeroxal

Activity: 896
Merit: 508

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:32:16 PM

Ripple is the best alternative to save on withdrawal fees on exchanges, it has very minimal fee and i have no complains on the speed of withdrawal transactions. I use it usually on my cross exchanges arbitrage.
shushu9977

Activity: 1121

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 01:01:48 PM

Yes, I believe that Ripple(XRP) will increase the  price in future. It is good coin for investment. If we see the rank(3), 24h volume( 1,981,364,786 usd - 17 September, 2019), we can understand and also invest XRP coin.   

┏━━━━━━━━JOIN TELEGRAM GROUP ━━━━━━━━━┓
▓▓▓▓▓▓ T o o  l K i t z A I - Break the Barrier ▓▓▓▓▓▓
┗━━━━━━━━━━━ T R Y  D E M O ━━━━━━━━━━━┛
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 [29] 30 31 32 »
  Print  

Jump to: