Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 02:45:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
yaelahwall

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

Next Generation Antivirus

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 07:23:31 AM

It is true what you say. I also started plunging in crypto currency by studying. I learned to learn by myself. Initially I read the thread in this forum, I can not connect but after I search for understanding some terms used in this forum then the longer I become more understand. I used to say just regular speculative but over time I learned from my experience and asked the senior. Besides that, I also learn more from news about crypto currency including I search for news from google. First, I do not know bounty, airdrop, investment, trading, and others. But because of the spirit, I want to learn then I now understand more and can follow the discussion in this forum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kaltar

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:46:29 AM

The more a person knowledge, the greater the opportunity to capitalize on the market of cryptocurrencies. Investing in crypto presents great opportunities, but at the same time has very high risks and therefore only the ability to analyze information can help to avoid mistakes and loss of money. Do not spare time to study the theoretical foundations of the blockchain and your knowledge will soon bring you a profit.
Adreman23

Activity: 1365
Merit: 107

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:49:19 AM

True knowledge is the best foundation of one person and to aquire this, experience is the best teacher. If we connect this into cryptocurrency you need to take a risk, in order to get that experieces, invest on what project you believe in, dont be fear in failures instead learn from it. Then next time you know what to do and correct the mistakes you 've done before, and that's what we call 'knowledge'.

Nunii

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:43:03 AM

I agree. One investor or future investor, before divulging in, should have enough and continuous knowledge of what is and what are happening around crypto space. Enough knowledge can save you alot likewise, zero knowldge is risky and costly.
pinoyrichkids

Activity: 322
Merit: 11

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 09:45:59 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Wow, this is a very true statement my friend, which is very useful for newbies out there, knowledge is the key to a success, in fact it will be our basis in judging and studying any cryptocurrency before trading or participating in it. While this true that knowledge is the key, it should also be followed with the patience, wherein you are patience to study certain things before applying it.

TheFaustFlick.com
»   Executive Produce a Comedy Film   «
✦ ────────  Facebook TwitterBountyTelegram  ──────── ✦
Rtalk

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:49:01 AM

Without knowledge of trade, IT, risk management and money management in crypto-trade there is nothing to do.You lose everything.Therefore, learning is an integral process of success.
thunderbitz2717

Activity: 594
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 10:15:22 AM

I wholeheartedly agree with you. For future crypto enthusiasts, they should research and gain knowledge first before heading out there. Learning and knowledge must be their very foundation that will help them through any obstacle they may encounter. They should have the capacity to learn and grow to further widen their knowledge and therefore be an epitome of an crypto enthusiasts.
coinplus
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1058

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:08:24 PM

Nice one mate! A house without a foundation obviously would not last which is the reason why a lot of people do not usually last in anything they embark on. They rush out the same way they rushed in and pathetically end up blaming everyone for their own mistakes they ignorantly make.

This is an applicable thing in the general world and not just in cryptocurrency and the only people that get to succeed in a particular area are those who took their time to learn everything they needed to and never stopped learning as the case may be.
Well said. I guess the mentality a lot of people usually have when it comes to making money and getting rich overnight has totally affected their way of thinking that they always want to rush into everything as you have said, and indeed they always eventually rush out when they surely do not have the knowledge to help guide them through.

The funniest part is that the internet age has made it very easy for everyone to easily access information, but it just seems laziness keeps increasing by the day as people just want to skip the learning part and do as they please.
papagapa

Activity: 392
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:52:19 PM

It is kind of confusing, because from a side it says that "you can learn only from your mistakes", meaning if you want to learn, you have to make mistakes first. Which one is right?
aspalela

Activity: 210
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:00:51 PM

I have read this forum many benefits, because before I start investing the assets I have today, without any previous learning and training we can not get started in the Crypto world, too many are currently looking to understand the forms of cryptographic money and how they growing, So we need to update to get a profit from it.
PetrovichCoinMaster

Activity: 224
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:10:35 PM

In my opinion, all the knowledge that has been acquired needs to be consolidated in practice. To do this, you need to create a test account on some sort of exchange and put on it an insignificant amount of funds. And begin to assess the situation in the market and act according to it.
Axetrd

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:29:40 PM

Unfortunately, not everyone understand this, everyone just want fast and free money, without hard word, dedication and patience. That's why crypto market is very speculative - too many "weak" hands at the market, they are just not ready for dumps and do not understand simply how any financial market is working.
dlhezter

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:35:44 PM

It is true what you say. I also started plunging in crypto currency by studying. I learned to learn by myself. Initially I read the thread in this forum, I can not connect but after I search for understanding some terms used in this forum then the longer I become more understand. I used to say just regular speculative but over time I learned from my experience and asked the senior. Besides that, I also learn more from news about crypto currency including I search for news from google. First, I do not know bounty, airdrop, investment, trading, and others. But because of the spirit, I want to learn then I now understand more and can follow the discussion in this forum.

I agree knowledge is the foundation in all aspects of success, in order to succeed in a certain field you need to study that field, consider all knowledge you can get, Here in crypto I was once a newbie and started reading some threads that can give me information about Bitcoin and other important stuff in the forum, most importantly the rules inside and the Do's and Dont's always understand and focus on the goals you want to achieve.
olgahappy

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:38:55 PM

It's the truth. Because of ignorance and little knowledge, people make a lot of mistakes, and sometimes these mistakes are very expensive. However, I will add that it is impossible to know everything, the nuances and some aspects are known only in practice. Sometimes a theory remains a theory, and it is useless because a person does not apply it. We need a reasonable approach to assessing our capabilities and risks. And sometimes you need courage and intuition.
Gab20

Activity: 714
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:39:07 PM

The fact remains that everyone has got a lot to learn when it comes to succeeding in the crypto space. I created a group to train some folks on cryptocurrency in order for them to explore the space without without making costly mistakes. Due to this development, i have started seeing improvements. Although, i will not deny the fact that i am also still learning.
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:44:39 PM

I agree knowledge is the foundation in all aspects of success, in order to succeed in a certain field you need to study that field, consider all knowledge you can get, Here in crypto I was once a newbie and started reading some threads that can give me information about Bitcoin and other important stuff in the forum, most importantly the rules inside and the Do's and Dont's always understand and focus on the goals you want to achieve.
Knowledge certainly helps, but the crypto industry is developing very quickly, so that knowledge has to be obtained already in the process. To the same starting to read forum, if you newcomer, you can stumble on incompetent people. Starting to use the advice of these people, you can get into trouble.
SlickMoTwoToe

Activity: 438

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:51:38 PM

Knowledge certainly helps, but the crypto industry is developing very quickly, so that knowledge has to be obtained already in the process. To the same starting to read forum, if you newcomer, you can stumble on incompetent people. Starting to use the advice of these people, you can get into trouble.
If you want to have a better understanding about crypto you just need to have knowledge of it, in gaining that, Read all the important details on the forum, understand it and learn how to use it, not all people can adopt to crypto most of them are not fully understand what this forum is made for, they just here to earn some cash.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:56:16 PM

Thanks for this wonderful tip. I have always deem it fit to learn first before exploring anything in life. Apart from the information i got from this platform, i had already learnt some aspects of crypto and these have served as bases for my success in some areas, such as investments and trading.
renz0

Activity: 140
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:25:26 PM

Knowledge is really the foundation to something before you get involve into it like in crypto world.But to make it even better, I have to add up wisdom.Knowledge and wisdom I bet must go together to become more successful here in cryptocurrency.
Primal6666

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

Market Integration Platform

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 09:39:25 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Totally agree with you. But there is one big problem, the network is so inundated with untruthful information, that the probability of wasting not only money but also time is very high. A huge number of people without understanding the theme, begin to teach other people, which ends in 90% of cases badly. Therefore, I believe that, apart from science, practice is necessary, in small amounts.

OAX - BRIDGE TO TRADITIONAL FINANCE WORLD
OAX - INTEGRATION OF CRYPTOCURRENCY MARKET
■ oax.org ■ bit.ly/BttANN ■ bit.ly/ActiveBounty ■
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: