Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 01:51:15 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
Kennyflex

Activity: 107
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:24:47 AM

Yes, it is very important and key to everything you do. Knowledge is everything that we must know. In crypto, knowledge can be gained from many sources. This Bitcointalk forum is the best source. Then, the other experiences can be good lessons to practice.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Anita1873

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:25:24 AM

I am fully agreed with you, everyone join cryptocurrency market, wants to make money and gain profits on their holdings but not want to take knowledge about cryptocurrencies. Without deep knowledge of this crypto market any one not can get success here.

PTON PRE-SALE Live    █████████████     FORESTING     █████████████   PARTICIPATE NOW!
  █████ next-generation social media service based on blockchain technology   ██████
██ █  Twitter ● Facebook ● Youtube ● Telegram [EN] ● Telegram [KOR] ● Medium  █ ██ █ 
florinda0602

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:38:40 AM

Knowledge is key to success, I think you can't achieve success in this industry without having a good and deep knowledge of crypto. This forum is very good source of increasing your knowledge about crypto and so many seniors are available here to help you to increasing your knowledge.

We need to have a knowledge in everything we do. Because we cannot be successful and we cannot achieve what we want if we are lack of knowledge. In order to success this is what we need.
maitexisi

Activity: 146
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:41:04 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Knowledge is the most important thing in the world.

Knowledge is the foundation and key to success. No one can succeed without in-depth knowledge of cryptocurrency.

MUST.IO
THE FINANCIAL REVOLUTION (https://must.io/)
sinthan

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

dApps Development Automation Platform

View Profile WWW
June 12, 2018, 06:43:29 AM

really appreciate of what you though, i'm agree with your opinion. Crypto world is a big world and we must know before we diving in. I believe this forum can give you a lot of lesson for understanding the crypto world. Don't let you grow old without learning nothing.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢          Buddy          ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Decentralized Development Automation Platform
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⬢ token.buddy.works ⬢▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
mbangsar04

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:23:00 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
I agree, for me knowledge is one form of investment. Indeed knowledge without action will be meaningless, but action without knowledge will be far more dangerous.
CrimsonGT

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:24:28 AM

I am totally agree. Knowledge helps you to understand the growth patterns and the rules of the market, as well as you can understand from it when is the best entering point.
toolucky98

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:51:52 AM

Yes, encrypted money markets are cruel.
So if you don't have the expertise, there's a good chance you'll lose money, so I recommend that everyone who enters the cryptocurrency market knows enough.
because we never know and we can't have a right predictions about the market
stefany101

Activity: 616
Merit: 103

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 10:57:21 AM

Knowledge is the most essential key to be a successful trader of cryptocurrencies, if you don't have enough knowledge about trading or investments in cryptos, then don't make some move because it is very risky to take part in ICOs or altcoins. You can lose your funds if you have been scammed but it is a part of a trader's life, the regrets and frustrations to yourself.

M!R△CLE TELE     BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY     JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 11:01:13 AM

I am flowing with you on this issues you raised and addressed. Any structure without foundation is bound to fail and any foundation on sandy soil will not stand too. So in anything you want to do in life please learn the rudiments and know it before you start.
trickyriky

Activity: 882
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:14:08 AM

I am studying different sides of cryptocurrency industry all the time. And it is very interesting and useful really. In such a way you are becoming more prepared to identify perspective projects and invest properly.
caisa88

Activity: 406

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:28:46 AM

I totally agree with you. I rember when i was a begginer in this field, i made very many bad investments because of the lack of knowledge. I would say that it's better to have more knowledge and less money for investments rather than less knowledge and more money, because in the long-term you can make better profits.

cryptomadu

Activity: 350
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 05:35:50 AM

Definitely. We all should have a better knowledge about the field no matter what the field is. After starting my career as a bounty hunter I had no any clue about the crypto field. I didn't even know what the blockchain is  Cheesy . I just did my bounty works without having a proper knowledge. But now I know how easy it is to understand about the ICO after getting a decent knowledge about crypto and the related things to the field.

┈┈┈┈┈ CyberFlix TV App (https://cyberflixapktv.xyz) ┈┈┈┈┈
lllaqpt

Activity: 420

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 05:37:49 AM

Perhaps it is at such moments as now knowledge is needed to really assess the situation and make the right decisions in both investments and other matters that can bring profit. It's difficult, but impossible, so you need to try.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
mikyadel

Activity: 448

Arabic Translator

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:02:03 AM

you are so right .Knowledge is the essence of power.the more information you have in this market,the more money you can make from these idiots who only care how to make  1 million dollar in a week !

toygama

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:17:00 AM

This is very true mate, because if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.

Yes, there's no shortcut of success it's a compilation of hard work and perseverance especially here in crypto world. Acquiring basic knowledge in cryptocurrency through this forum is a must needed in every member of this community.
rhythm005

Activity: 94

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:29:00 AM

I agree with this. Since its hard to start something without knowing anything about it. It can make a confusion or it can cost you either money or time. It would be better if we do some research first then know more about it. It that way we can avoid mistakes. Having knowledge about something is really good.
RemBlanc

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:34:26 AM

Agree, before entering into something, one must get knowledge about it. Since it is better to know something before doing it. It can avoid having costly mistakes and once you have knowledge you will be confident that you are doing what you need to do.
invo

Activity: 535

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:04:29 AM

its true. even if you are late to know about cryptocurrency, as long as you have your interest of learning, you can become expert in no time. you just have to learn new things, and become knowledgeable about everything in crypto world.

╓                                        SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.14                                        ╖
║     〘 Available On Binance Square 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙     ║
╙           ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹           ╜
ifanxu

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 01:10:50 AM

Yes, I agree with you, but the market is constantly changing and luck is also very important.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: