Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 09:06:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
darkangel020716

Activity: 322
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:10:37 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

There is no doubt in that. Knowledge definitely is the foundation.If one has a little idea about crypto and goes on for trading or investing then it would be a foolish move to do. Without any basic knowledge one will only be trapped into confusions .  This forum is for that purpose only . Grab as much as you can from here.                         

I agree with you, before going in a thing or place you must have the knowledge on that especially in crypto which money is involve in all aspects, if you dont want your investments go to waste then research all about crpto before going in it.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
bayu7adi

Activity: 1414
Merit: 545

paper money is going away

View Profile WWW
June 09, 2018, 11:13:37 PM

science is very important, but not just the science we need,
someone must be diligent, patient, strong, not panicked and should remain opinionated
and, no less important is the luck factor
rodel caling

Activity: 952
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 09, 2018, 11:13:51 PM

absolutely correct without knowledge no skills and every field of job need fundamental knowledge to make it their job better, specially in the world of new technology need focus and hard work to get more knowledge as fundamental how to upgrade their talent in the information technology every an hour the IT industry had an new update the latest discover update.

Knowledge in trading job are very important things to avoid loses like i said new echnology continue to update and trading in crypto are use new technology need to monitor well to become great trader's.
dashayana

Activity: 201
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 12:20:27 AM

Your opinion is true as well. Indeed it all looks like a trivial but it is also important to avoid big mistake that will be done by beginners. There will be many mistakes and losses in investing if you do not know how to do it. In doing anything there must be the knowledge.

▐| CRUXCOIN.IO |▌  THE HEART OF CRYPTOCURRENCIES
▐|▌THE FIRST CRYPTOCURRENCY WITH 3 IMPLEMENTED PROJECTS▐|▌
louie69

Activity: 322
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:07:35 AM

Yes, I agree with the subject as this is the best foundation for every person not just with crypto currency but for every job you are in or even in our day to day living. Going back with crypto currency, it would be a very good idea to study and familiarize crypto currency so that you may know more first on the basic knowledge about it. Reading and understanding on the articles in this bitcointalk forum is very helpful to learn new things and ideas concerning crypto currencies. Just don't rush yourself on the learning you need to absorbed and take time to learn more as this will be your best asset that can guarantee that you will become successful in your future endeavor.

❤   humancoin   ❤   Join our whitelist!      ❤   humancoin   ❤
██████                   A new era of charity                    ██████
▄ ▄ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  Telegram | Reddit | Medium | Twitter | ANN Thread | Facebook   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄
MiniMountain

Activity: 624
Merit: 101

BBOD Zero-Fee Exchange

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:10:45 AM

Very well said OP  Wink that is the first thing I do when someone introduce me about these bitcoin, cryptocurrency and blockchain. I make my own research and found out that these new technology is very promising and soon will be used by most people in the world.

Getcoinsite

Activity: 714
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:17 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
So the really essence hear is Learning because before become a knowledgeable we must study and learn first and a perfectly agreed on this,since how many noob and newbies day by day are becoming a victim of scamming and hacking because lock of idea in everything that they are going with
bisdak40

Activity: 2282
Merit: 547

This too shall pass

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:21:30 AM

You got it right buddy, knowledge in this trade is very important to avoid costly mistakes as you said. That is why some people are afraid to venture in cryptocurrency because of the lack of knowledge about this thing. You should read articles about cryptocurrency as much as you can to learn something about it because when you do learn, nobody can take it away from you.
Salelo

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

GIGZI

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 03:30:08 AM

There is no doubt in that. Knowledge definitely is the foundation.If one has a little idea about crypto and goes on for trading or investing then it would be a foolish move to do. Without any basic knowledge one will only be trapped into confusions .  This forum is for that purpose only . Grab as much as you can from here.                         

I agree with you, before going in a thing or place you must have the knowledge on that especially in crypto which money is involve in all aspects, if you dont want your investments go to waste then research all about crpto before going in it.
I think only a fool who wants to invest but does not pay attention to where he will invest. because all he gets is a loss if he does not see the right conditions and time. hopefully the market will soon recover

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Reid

Activity: 2884
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:44:47 AM

Staying here reading about news that is shared by different people have done so much to me.

Opinions. Although some of them you cannot agree with, it will give you something to think about. Reminding you that knowledge is so vast. Keep on getting new information and somehow how the steps upward are being taken.
Bitcoin, Ethereum, litecoin and new coins that are out. They have affected a lot the economy of the world.

We will see more in the coming years. Better stay updated.
Btcaivah1

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 03:45:58 AM

Yes, having knowledge is already your edge in joining in cryptocurrency. Knowing how it works and all the things to know while cryptocurrency is currenty developing could be your advantage in the development in the near future.
masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:11:20 AM

I agree Knowledge is power also cryptocurrency Investment is associated with risk that's why it needs more cautious approach. if someone who wish to join in this industry you must have a minimum knowledge or idea about this field so that  it will be more comfortable to you.
nitin8263
Copper Member

Activity: 1568

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 04:24:04 AM

That a true that knowledge is the foundation. If you have no knowledge of crypto than you can't do anything because crypto is all base of knowledge and you should get par knowledge to touch in a crypto.

Hulh

Activity: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:31:17 AM

This is very true mate, because if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.

It's true that foundation is very important in everthing like constructing a building, building a relationship and specially investing your money  like cryptocurrency. We cannot be a successfull without knowledge even that we've been investing for 5 years ,we still have to continue to learn  and keep updating.
modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:02 AM

the knowledge base is very supportive of everything about crypto. of course, this will be very helpful how to steps we will take to get income from crypto considering the potential in this field. If only with the minimal knowledge I thought would not be able to survive and also will not be able to generate a large profit. a good foundation for crypto is knowledge.
Leyss

Activity: 574
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 04:47:53 AM

Of course, to deal with crypto currency you need to know a lot about it. This is a new and specific knowledge, which differs from all previous knowledge we receive. Without this knowledge, you can easily lose your money, since investing in a crypto currency is a risky occupation.
Ka4Rt4

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:10:39 AM

Yes, I think this is very important in the world of cryptocurrency because knowledge is the main capital and with trained knowledge then it can make helping for every case we meet later can be solved easily.
D3F4L7 RAT

Activity: 172
Merit: 34

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:11:02 AM

Every people's knowledge is the most important thing in this world. Remember that people's knowledge will always be wide and will not be narrowed if we use it regularly. Having a fruitful knowledge will lead you to a deeper level of understanding. In a few months of reading here in bitcointalk, I am proud to say that I acquire a lot of knowledge in every aspect of cryptocurrency. As of now, I am still doing research about technical analysis in every trade and market movement, studying every aspect of blockchain technology because I am a little bit confused on how blockchain works and their related terms.
L00n3y

Activity: 490
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:18:31 AM

Agreed. You don't start or begin something without even knowing where to start with. In cryptoworld, one must at least has the basic knowledge and skill before engaging with it.
taiwww

Activity: 588
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:21:44 AM

Off course that makes real sense here. Without knowledge you can not understand the rules and ways of working via which crypto currencies are moving further. Its not just you can come here, start looking for good investment and put your money and expect it to rise 10-100 folds than the current investment. Things doesnt work like that here, you have to understand the very basic principle of each project and for that you have to keep gaining more and more knowledge. Whether you are going to trade, gamble, lend, or do almost any other way, each of them have different sets of rules which we must know and there is no blind game here. So yeah agree that knowledge is the foundation. (its universal)
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: