Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 10:47:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7909 times)
AssemblY

Activity: 392
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2018, 02:56:40 PM

That is only of the about chief in cryptocurrency already banking in to it. Knowledge is capacity and testament guide you on a brighter means and assist you to judge the right choice to accept on each trade.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ashao1015

Activity: 529
Merit: 251

The Future Of Work

View Profile WWW
June 26, 2018, 10:34:31 PM

I agree with that. When I began trading, I thought that it`s easy: buy the dip, sell on the top. it was a big mistake and it led me to the loose of enough funds to realize that. Then I got some knowdledge and my work became much more profitable.

I started to read behind the news, understand the difference between real news and just a white noise. And the more I know the more I can understand the reasons and get much better results.

███████████████████████████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄██████████████████
███████░░░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
███████░▄█████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████
████████████▀░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████

BLACKBOX OS
The Future of Work. Decentralized.
███████████████████
███████████████████
████████████▀▀█████
███████▀▀▀    █████
███▀    ▄▄▀  ▐█████
█████▄▄█     ██████
██████▌ ▄█▄  ██████
███████████████████
███████████████████

█ ANN THREAD █
jurelmartin

Activity: 91
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:11:19 AM

Knowledge is the foundation of everything in this word. Here in the cryptowolrd it the same, you must gather your knowledge first before taking another step to the top because when you start at top without the right supply of knowledge you will eventually go down
Cryptokarl

Activity: 154

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:12:44 AM

I agree, without knowledge there is nothing to try to earn in this market. When I found out about the crypto currency, I immediately began research and seeking for knowledge to know more about trading , investing , bounties, and everything I need to succeed in this industry
Nyo hai

Activity: 124

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 07:28:51 AM

I strongly agree with you opinion without science we should not go too far because it can be harmful for ourselves
kamalkk

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:06:56 AM

Knowledge is power.Any case should be approached with the point of view of this case.I fully agree with you that before you start doing something in the crypto world you need to get acquainted with him.This forum will help beginners to get used to it.The main thing is not to be lazy to get knowledge.
kendedes

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

Security and Privacy Features on the Blockchain

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:21:53 AM

Yes I really think so. Knowledge is the basic component for us in crypto. We need the knowledge for trading, investing, or even joining the free programs to earn coins. Knowledge may be different for every activity done in crypto. But, basically, we must know the basic knowledge about crypto, its progress, and its opportunities including the risks. Therefore, improving our knowledge in crypto is very essential.

▄▄▀▀ ▄▄▄███▀▀ ╙███▄▄
 █▀ ▄██▀└,╓▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄µ¬╙▀ ▄▄
 ,▄█▀,▄▄█▀▀▀¡╓╓╓  ▀▀▀█▄▄ ▀█▄
▄█▀ ▄█▀.▄▄█▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█▄µ ▀█▄ ▀█╖
▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀`▄▄██▀▀██▄µ`┘,▄  ▄⌐╙█▄
▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀,▄▄▄▄▄µ└▀█▄ ▀█ ╙█╖╙█▌
▀ ▄█▀,▄█▀,▄█▀└;┌▀▀█▄ █▌ █▌ ║█ ▐█
╔▄┘ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▄ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█  ▄ ▐█
█▀ ██ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ██ ║█ ║█ ║█ ▐█
  █▌ ▄█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█┘╓█▌ █▌ █▌
 ██ ▄█ ▄█┘,█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀ ▄█▀,█▌ ▄█
▐█ ╓█¬╓█H █▌ ██ ▄█▀ ╓ ▀ ▄█▀ █▀
██ ██ ██ ▐█ ▐█ ▐█ ╓█▀ ▄█▀ ╓█▀
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ ▄┐ █▌ █▌ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘ ▀┘
█▌ █▌    █▌
   █▌ █▌ ▀┘
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
█▌ █▌ █▌ █▌
▀┘ █▌ █▌ █▌
   ▀┘ ▀┘
Privix.

Become part of a decentralized virtual
private network based on masternodes
and start earning money today.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
██
▀█
██

CryptYeah

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 08:28:54 AM

It seems to me that one can understand the mechanism of the currency of the crypto currency and by experience. Of course, you need to ask general questions and look for answers to them, but when you look at all aspects in detail, you can lose a lot of time Roll Eyes
florianuhlemann

Activity: 378

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:21:53 AM

I've noticed that when you experience these events yourself - they bring in really fundamental knowledge. reading about events in history does not give much experience. therefore, those who joined the cryptocurrency before others, it has an advantage
Gandam23

Activity: 424
Merit: 108

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 10:34:12 AM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.
This is very true mate, because if you have no knowledge about cryptocurrencies it is impossible to work and start something in this market world of crypto, i know it is hard to start over because there is no shortcut in learning here in crypto instead you must learn it step by step.
Yes I am really agrreing with this. Becausr if youre in here then you dont have enough knowledge about what bitcoin really is. And what is forum rules. You will getting banned in here but if you have enough knowledge about this you can actually find some while diving in here or in joining signature bounty campaign.
Lerikaweb

Activity: 392
Merit: 12

The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:28:49 PM

This industry is absolutely illogical. It is true that the more knowledge we have, the more secure we feel, but unfortunately, it doesn't mean that we will stay secure. If you take a closer look at any coin's chart you'll see that some people sell great amounts at cheaper prices while the "buy" bids are much higher. Does it make any sense? - no. Does somebody earn on them? - yes. So knowledge is not the clue in the crypto world.

DRK Defi| The Fourth Generation Of Blockchain In Decentralized Finance
────── The Epicenter of the DeFi Ecosystem ──────
WebsiteDraken ExchangeDrakenXTelegramTwitterFacebook
Ethreyes

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

www.daxico.com

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:33:51 PM

It is needful to say that before the completion of a magnificent building, it starts from the foundation, therefore, to excel as a crypto enthusiast you must start from the foundation, which is through the acquisition of knowledge.
I will not deny the fact that learning is a continuous process, but whoever is coming newly into crypto, should try as much as possible to learn first the rudiments before venturing into any aspect of crypo in order to avoid making costly mistakes.
What you already know cannot be taken away from you...
So, start from the foundation today and get the best from the crypto space.

Yes of course, because how can we able to work if we didn't know what we are working for.  It is just you are making a thing without knowing what and why we do this. Because we have no goals. We cant work properly if we have only a little knowledge about it.  I know bitcoin is not only to the person with lots of understanding. Though you are not really intelligent we can do it as long as we jmhave the passion to learn it and also to work here.
TheWalkingCoin

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 01:42:49 PM

Knowledge is more important thing when you take to participated at cryptocurrency and bitcoin, knowledge is foundation to make you became success or not, you can do enything without have knowledge about what do you want to do. The same thing happen on botcoin and cryptocurrency investment, you can’t invest at anything altcoin do you want without you have knowledge about what altcoin have and must you invest, you have knowledge and know detail of great altcoin to take profit.
tranquynhnhu2812

Activity: 78

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 04:12:55 PM

Sure one needs to learn very much about cryptocurrencies before embarking on it I'm sure the foundation of it needs to be very well understood. Continuous training sessions should be encouraged, and also different crypto seminars is a very good idea.
pujumba

Activity: 252

Join The Blockchain Revolution In Logistics

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:18:50 PM

It is true that knowledge is the foundation. If you can educate someone on the value of cryptocurrency, you can surely convince them to take it as payment. I have used the strategy to get multiple businesses in my town to start accepting BTC.

Pet240

Activity: 486
Merit: 3

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:41:54 PM

Knowledge is one important factor we cannot do without. When it also comes to cryptocurrency, knowledge is needed, else one might make a lot of mistakes that cannot be reversed. Take for instance a trader. Without the a solid knowledge in trading, you might incur serious loss.
laskybok

Activity: 315
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 27, 2018, 09:54:21 PM

I conform totally with you have said. There are lots of things to learn about cryptocurrency. There are several new concepts and ideas behind this great technology. Just recently, i have been impacted by some of the new things i have learnt about crypto.
miejokky

Activity: 107

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 09:39:40 AM

knowledge is the most decisive thing in doing something,without it, we can never do what we want to do, so in the crypto world, read much things we do not know and never shy to ask is the main condition to be able to grow in the world crypto ,it is true that the knowledge is the foundation that we have to dig deeply

thecoder2017

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:24:24 PM

Yes thats the number one requirements in joining cryptocurrency you must be knowledgeable and smart to succeed in this world for investing here is so risky that you must research and know all the details behind the project.
zero9119

Activity: 462

View Profile
June 28, 2018, 10:30:14 PM

I conform totally with you have said. There are lots of things to learn about cryptocurrency. There are several new concepts and ideas behind this great technology. Just recently, i have been impacted by some of the new things i have learnt about crypto.
I believe that to succeed in any field, knowledge is important and it will determine your success in that field. Without knowledge, investing is no different than gambling and it is very risky. Keep your knowledge up-to-date so you can keep up to date with new information for your investment.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: