Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 02:25:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Knowledge is the foundation  (Read 7918 times)
firestormaow

Activity: 113
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:10:00 AM

I agree with you. Knowledge is a necessary condition in the field of crypto currency. However, it is difficult to learn and apply well in practice. Sometimes you will also fail but it will be the experience for you.
matico

Activity: 504
Merit: 100

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:13:34 AM

I could not have said it better! I am a serious advcate of having a deep knowledge of cryptocurrency and it's ideals, it history and it's future. An investor will be well positioned if all these area is covered and understood!

MWesterweele

Activity: 1372
Merit: 564

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:14:05 AM

You're right we need to have a strong foundation through gaining knowledge first before jumping into any kind of venture to be able to do what is right and become fully aware of what to expect not just in crypto but in general. But nowadays some people dont even care to educate themselves before investing and their only concern is to earn without even thinking. The saying "never invest in something you dont understand" is the good reminder for those who wants to take part in this risky opportunity.
I agree knowledge is the key to earn a lot in cryptocurrency, once you have knowledge when you started to play crypto it easy for you to do your part to become successful of the one crypto or campaign, also once you have knowledge how it works and how to do it surely gives you a lot earning to get especially in doing investing, trading and campaign. And once you have knowledge in crypto you can learn new things about it and can have a lot ideas on how to earn huge profit without losing money.

▀█████████████████████
            ▀▀██████
    ▄▄
▀████▄▄  ▀████
  ▄████▄
▀█████▄  ▀███
 ████▀▀
   ▄██████  ▀███
████▀
   ▄████▀████  ████
████  ▄█▄
▀█▀  ████  █████
████▄████▀
   ▄████  ████
 ██████▀
   ▄▄████  ▄███
  ▀█████▄
▀████▀  ▄███
    ▀▀████▄
▀▀  ▄████
            ▄▄██████
       ▄███████████
████████████████████████████████████
FUN TOKEN
██████████████     ██████████████████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
FreeBitco.in Adopts FUN Token for
Premium Membership Program
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████
██████████
 ██████████
  ██████████
   ██████████
    ██████████
     ██████████
      ██████████
     ██████████
    ██████████
   ██████████
  ██████████
 ██████████
██████████

▄
      ▀▄  ▀  ▄▀
 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████████████
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ █  ██ ██
██  ▄▄▀█  ██ ██▄ ▄███
██  ▀▀▄█▄ ▀▀▄███ ████
█████████████ ▄▄▄ ▀▀█
 ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▐████▄▄
      ▄▀  ▄    █████▄
          ▀     ▀ ▀███
                    ▀
41M Users to Buy and Hold
FUN for Premium Benefits
.Learn More.
Ociwiw

Activity: 378
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:23:25 AM

Knowledge is the main force, one must learn all of life, without these components it is difficult to achieve success!
dpui98

Activity: 118

SEELE- Blockchain 4.0

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:27:34 AM

Other than knowledge, IQ is also important, when I see many people fell into scams and bought a lot into scam projects I will wonder why some people can be so noob to fall into these?

Some projects are obvious failures and scam but people are still buying into it...

SEELE Blockchain 4.0
JOIN US - http://seele.pro
winfair

Activity: 130
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:38:21 AM

I think that knowledge is the foundation to get in to the world of crypto, this is the key to make you succeed in all the project  or rather than in business and all things that you should do in your life. In that knowledge will develop by studying, researching, understanding and willing to under go in training.

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Github
Nell Theres

Activity: 109

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:44:18 AM

I think personally, knowledge in Cryptocurrency is the most important. Without enough knowledge, I would not even advise anyone to try it.
The analyst in your own coin that many users are full of losing the capital they invest because of a lack of knowledge about what to do.
meukarat

Activity: 226

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 07:45:52 AM

One of the most important in cryptocurrency before investing in it. Knowledge is power and will guide you in a brighter way and help you choose the right decision to take every trade. The only person you can trust is yourself. So if you do not have the skills, there is a chance you will lose money, so I suggest everyone who goes into cryptocurrency market knows quite a lot.
Considered

Activity: 504

Powered by Artificial Intelligence & Human Experts

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:13:37 AM

The crypto world is  a complicated yet simple platform where yo depend only on what you now to get what you want  The journey s a  long one  and sometimes tiring but the key to success is proper general knowledge about the crypto platform and that of the coin you intend to invest in The worst thing most people do is depend on other peoples opinion regarding crypto, always seeking advice and taking them in without filter  taking time to learn will save you  from mmaking poor decisions that might prove costly to your crypto ambitions

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:19:07 AM

Knowledge is a basis. But all depends on your goals. Some of my friends want to get more money in the short term only. In the ICO their strategy is flipping and nothing more. But some people think about future and technology. And for this category fundamental knowledge is the most important
abnoy

Activity: 286

Global Risk Exchange - gref.io

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 08:46:57 AM

yes i agree knowledge is the foundation to success in crypto currency world because without knowledge it really hard to success

▐▐ █     GRE   ≣   GLOBAL RISK EXCHANGE     █ ▌▌
━━  ((     Whitepaper     |     ANN Thread     ))  ━━
Telegram       Medium       Facebook       Twitter       Github
carodupuis

Activity: 382

Live cams shows pimped with cryptocurrency on Sexy

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 12:35:56 PM

Yes, encrypted money markets are cruel.
So if you don't have the expertise, there's a good chance you'll lose money, so I recommend that everyone who enters the cryptocurrency market knows enough.
I would not call it cruel, but I would only say since it is a decentralized market, anything goes easily and if you are not smart or knowledgeable, you are bound to always fall a victim to the negative aspect of the space. There is nothing that has advantage that does not have disadvantage but that is where the knowledge comes in as it sets you apart and helps you to understand all the risks, how to minimize them and also how to make use of the best that is available in the space.
dimon01

Merit: 17

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:34:10 PM

Yes, that is so right and probably the most important thing in the whole cryptocurrency. People would not loss their money if they learn about a lot about a certain thing. 
grabpopcorn536

Activity: 476
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 03:51:05 PM

You are right, but I think there should be a person or a group instructing you when things are better. On this forum most of them have background information as well as advice. But it is not possible for everyone to read and understand crypto. No one will share their success with you. Because they will lose themselves and the opportunity to make money. I do not say not to learn but before learning to select and guide.

jaggijagjit

Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 11, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

Knowledge is key to success, I think you can't achieve success in this industry without having a good and deep knowledge of crypto. This forum is very good source of increasing your knowledge about crypto and so many seniors are available here to help you to increasing your knowledge.

▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀ ▄ ▀    GORECRUIT    ▀ ▄ ▀ ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▄▀▀▀▀
▬▬   ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE FOR HR BASED ON BLOCKCHAIN   ▬▬
Whitepaper   Telegram   [  Pre-Sale 》 24th October  ]   Facebook   Twitter
kayvie

Activity: 1022
Merit: 257

View Profile
June 11, 2018, 04:30:16 PM

What you already know cannot be taken away from you...

its accurate, I have told this words a lot of times to my dear friends and also to the people I thought about cryptocurrency. I always say that they must learn and explore things out on this forum, they must learn everything because they can use it for their future success, and aside from money, knowledge is more important, because it will not be taken away from you.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:17:02 AM

I strongly agreed with you mate, all people in the world are given with his own knowledge, but we have it in what way it will be used and how it will develop in a field of cryptocurrency, knowledge is a very important thing that we have, without a knowledge i dont know where we are today.
Red Ron

Activity: 350
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:52:04 AM

Cryptocurrency has become very popular recently and now there is a lot of information about them. You can get knowledge from different places. A lot of information on this forum
DreezHoly

Activity: 130

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:16:44 AM

The best thing one can do in this crypto market is invest in Knowledge, educate yourself about cryptocurrency as much as you possibly can and get to know how it works, This will save you a lot when making investment decisions as you will know what to look for in a coin, also get to know the market patterns and behavior well, the information might come in handy incase you decide to be a daytime trader
gabum19

Activity: 224
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 06:23:04 AM

Indeed! Learning is the key. You will not be grow from this community if you dont have a knowledge. Cryptocurrency is very hard to understand if you dont have any ideas from it. You will only learn it from here from all the folks, threads and projects how things happened in real world. Continue to read and explore because knowledge is your key for your success.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 ... 78 »
  Print  

Jump to: