Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:26:00 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7829 times)
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 09:52:24 AM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.

I don't know if it was pure hype or misleading information but I read somewhere on LinkedIn of a project that met her softcap in no time and trust me hard cap was huge as well

The argument was; was it hype or real?

I’ve seen a few projects hot hardcap normally ones with realistically achievable hard caps or projects that had insane marketing and popularity and almost all of them had software or hardware showing they were seeious
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:30:13 AM
Last edit: June 25, 2018, 11:37:35 AM by cryptossi

Just had a look through the Lendsbay team members list, all the founders have very impressive résumés, one is a lawyer, another is a chief risk manager, one is a market risk banker and the other is an investment banker. Sounds like a strong team to me, especially one that will operate in the financial risk industry, they cover most bases.

RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 10:53:44 AM

Good morning fellows. I expect this project will be success and can be arrived the hard cap of Token Sales!

Very much possible. LendsBay beta version for testing will be available shortly. That mean they will be having working product.

When the beta version of the app is available in july and they have a working product, the sales figures will explode.

I am also expecting that, when beta version of the app is available, many people would start buying LendsBay tokens.
cryptossi

Activity: 504

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:09:16 PM

I am also expecting that, when beta version of the app is available, many people would start buying LendsBay tokens.

It will make the Lendsbay service more accessible for a lot more people. I am looking forward to seeing the beta, and like someone previously mentioned as soon as a project gets a working product on the market the investments will really start to fly in.

jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:37:54 PM

It will make the Lendsbay service more accessible for a lot more people. I am looking forward to seeing the beta, and like someone previously mentioned as soon as a project gets a working product on the market the investments will really start to fly in.

The beauty of a working product does well, many people don't like to invest in something without any proof of whats going on behind the scenes. It will massively improve the fund raising
Ace44

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 12:56:32 PM

Whenever any project already have working products, then there is no doubt they will reach to their hard cap. So I am not worry about that.

I think with the working product set to be released in july the sales figures will improve significantly but not to sure about hitting the hardcap being realistic i hardly have seen any project hit their hardcap under this market conditions.
In the pre ICO they raised yet 22k and required 250k. 34 days are remains to ends pre ICO. What next step they will be taken if their pre ICO target will not reach?

I'm very confident that the LendsBay team will reach their Pre ICO target. If not, the investors have no risk, because they will refund all invested ETH.

Yep I heard the same which is really reassuring to investor sim hoping that the teams openness and transparency on how they will handle the funds for the preico was so clear and I’ll entice investment and then they won’t have to refund they’ve got a nice idea and a solid team they should get to see it brought to life

I assume it's done automatically via the smart contract and not a manual process for the refunds? ut great to hear that they are confirming this.
But is there any chances to extend their pre ICO last date of they not reach even near by target? Because 22k means almost only 9% they reached yet and required 250k.

I don't think so and i don't want them to extend the pre ico, i believe LendsBay have what it takes to reach the softcap target before the end of 34 days and we will see them reaching the target.
I don't think so it's needed. Because, if you see their team members details, each advisor have more than 8-10+ year of experience and good knowledge. Their professional background most of from banking sector. So definitely without lot of the research and studies they are not started this project. So I am also not worry about that.

Well, like you rightly said, their experience speaks a lot about them and that's what many seek before investing, anything that has to do with finance requires a lot of expertise to ensure that things run smoothly because we are talking about the finance of investors, so expertise is of utmost importance especially in the lending niche that they intend to work on
ctrades31

Activity: 392
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:10:11 PM

Guy's anyone is facing issues with their website? When I am trying to access that showing error message "/*  Not a valid component type.  */". I don't know what is the meaning of this.
ethtrader16
Copper Member

Activity: 658

Empowering crypto w/ sustainable energy

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 01:44:55 PM

Hello, seems like a great project but there are so many lending projects out there and after what happened with bitconnect how can we trust something similar?

Lol bitconnect was a ponzi this is literally a person to person lending system not some stupid pranks scheme.

First rule of anything is make sure it’s not too good to be true whoever didn’t realize bcc and it’s copycats was a pyramid wasn’t paying attention those rates weren’t possible
Exactly, bitconnect was Ponzi scheme there you were invested on platform for monthly or annually interest/bonus. But Lendsbay is different concept. I guess you never visited on their homepage. This is a ICO. Here you have to invest your amount until the token listed on any exchange. After that you should hold it or sell it if you want. That's it. Don't compare with each other.
Dewitt_Ukla

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:54:41 PM

Hello! I got in this business. I'm interested to watch how the founders implement the idea.
faulerwilli

Activity: 980
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 01:56:00 PM

Can anyone tell me how the whole thing will work if I lend money and I find someone who wants to borrow it. If we agree on everything, do I simply transfer the money or do I have to transfer it to the Lendsbay platform and they send it to the borrower? Or is all just about tokens, which we then have to swap in Fiat?
iphy6013

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 02:55:07 PM

Guy's anyone is facing issues with their website? When I am trying to access that showing error message "/*  Not a valid component type.  */". I don't know what is the meaning of this.

Working well from my end perhaps you should try a different browser, ensure you typed the correct link as well.
Anilbg

Activity: 406
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:11:55 PM

The beauty of a working product does well, many people don't like to invest in something without any proof of whats going on behind the scenes. It will massively improve the fund raising

I agree with you Mate. Working product give advantage to project. And that's why I think people would like to invest in LendsBay once they see beta version of the app.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:24:02 PM

The plan is very nice and if you really thrive in actualizing your visions, then I think it will be cool!

I want to believe the team is up and doing and focused on actualizing their goal for the project. The project is well planned  and still at some point, we the  community would be expected to give our support at some point.

Yeah, the community plays a crucial part in the success of any project, lendsbay has an active community which is good.

Absolutely, you can never underestimate the power of a community. Without a community you simply don't have a viable project, it's one thing getting a community but you must work as hard at retaining it.
I agree with that, they have a lot of followers and members on their Social media accounts, with the release of their beta app next month they will gain a lot more.

yeah, they gonna have a boost in the community I have had a first-hand experience of their activeness on the telegram channel I once asked a question on the channel surprisingly i was given a very informative answer, they seem to be very active on social media and that's a very good thing.

I have not asked any questions at telegram channel but I was closely watching the telegram channel and I can see that LendsBay team is very active and responding all queries.
gee777

Activity: 728
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:29:39 PM

I agree with you Mate. Working product give advantage to project. And that's why I think people would like to invest in LendsBay once they see beta version of the app.

Exactly. The working product will increase the chance of more people believing the project and equally buying into the token sale thereby enabling the project reach its target.
Darsons (OP)

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 03:41:16 PM

Guy's anyone is facing issues with their website? When I am trying to access that showing error message "/*  Not a valid component type.  */". I don't know what is the meaning of this.

Hello! Don't worry, we are solving this problem!
tungduong9982

Activity: 4

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 03:43:38 PM

thank you who made a great project like this. thanks to this project i have got everything Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:00:08 PM

Can anyone tell me how the whole thing will work if I lend money and I find someone who wants to borrow it. If we agree on everything, do I simply transfer the money or do I have to transfer it to the Lendsbay platform and they send it to the borrower? Or is all just about tokens, which we then have to swap in Fiat?

That's the main question everyone would like to ask. And I hope beta version of the app would give us some idea how it's going to work.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
June 25, 2018, 04:23:42 PM

That's the main question everyone would like to ask. And I hope beta version of the app would give us some idea how it's going to work.
Who can try the beta version first? early investors? or is it open to the public.

And yeah i agree with you if they release it a lot of people will have a better idea of the project.
em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:30:25 PM

so true, I remember my last startup business, i had no idea people were after delivering not hopeful promises, it became clear to me that no want wants to see or hear about how you intend solving their problem all they need to see is that it works as they expect it to be. 

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Nathan01

Activity: 728
Merit: 11

DocTailor IEO on Zloadr

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2018, 04:58:59 PM

I had an intelligent chat with admin on the telegram group here https://web.telegram.org/#/im?p=@lendsbaychat

It appear as though ROI is dependent on the risk appetite of lenders

But i was thinking why don't lendsbay team set a standard ROI with a certain amount alongside?  Huh Huh

( M P C X )  Revolution
▬▬ • • •  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/]DOCTailor  ✂️  Unique self-customizing smart legal contract platform[/url]  • • • ▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬   [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2893424.0]ANN[/url]  [url=https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2887286.msg29675034#msg29675034]Bounty[/url]  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/whitepaper-en.pdf]Whitepaper[/url]  ▬▬  [url=https://join.slack.com/t/doctailor/shared_invite/enQtMzA1Mzg4NjM2NTYyLTBmNzE4OWUzMGIzMmYzNzAwMTBiMWI3ZDQ3NmFlZDdkMmY4MDRlMDQ5MDdhZmRmMDdjYTNkMGQ0ZDA0ZTI5MGY%5D%5Bcolor=teal%5DSlack%5B/url%5D%7C]Slack[/url]  [url=https://www.facebook.com/DocumentTailor-259834644548573]Facebook[/url]  [url=https://twitter.com/documenttailor]Twitter[/url]  [url=https://t.me/joinchat/GZaHXQ-Bbr7xnrNmjX4zIA]Telegram[/url]  [url=https://www.linkedin.com/company/doctailor/]Linkedin[/url]   ▬▬▬▬▬
▌▌  [url=http://www.doctailor.com/#termsSection]Click for PRE-SALE  ▬▬▬  IEO: Jul 20th[/url]   ▐▐
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22] 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: