Bitcoin Forum
June 25, 2024, 05:12:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ⚡️⚡️⚡️[ANN] [PRE-ICO] LendsBay | Credit ecosystem  (Read 7831 times)
RyCriptoC

Activity: 238
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:48:11 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2018, 03:09:16 AM by RyCriptoC

I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?

are these 500k the goal for the pre-sale or the goal for the full ico?
but i think, the pre-ico will start in 18 hours, maybe the 294K are pre-orders?

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.

my bad, you're right, it starts in 18 hours, not finishes! Doh.  Pretty impressive that they've sold that many before it's even open then

Its bit confusing when we look at the site first time. But What I understood is that half of the  (pre-sales) tokens sold even before pre-sale start? This is really awesome.
Geminis_Beya

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

Hello team. Looking forward for more updates! Acquainted website, very nice results.
chan001

Activity: 280

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 03:52:55 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.

I come across this project due to the high ratings from third party ico websites, I will be keeping an eye on this project and look forward to the progression

These are some very impressive ratings and reviews. I see 4 sites given good reviews for LendsBay project. I am still reading the whitepaper so can't say how good this project actually.
sirash

Activity: 44

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:32:14 PM

good project
phantam

Activity: 546
Merit: 106

Bountyhive.io

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 04:53:24 PM

I find it really reassuring that you guys have put so much time into the MVP and getting actual code worked on before getting to this point most of the other ICOs I’ve seen don’t even start touching code till well after they do the ico and hit a softcap. Good to see a team that is serious about their actual product ahead of asking for public funding.

They have about 40+ years of experience in the field which definitely will have impact on the outcome of the project. They are now working on the beta version of their platform. Definitely this ICO is worth looking into..

Look at the rating for this ICO. Most of the rating site have given above 4.5 rating which is excellent. I have hardly seen such good rating for any ICO.

I come across this project due to the high ratings from third party ico websites, I will be keeping an eye on this project and look forward to the progression

These are some very impressive ratings and reviews. I see 4 sites given good reviews for LendsBay project. I am still reading the whitepaper so can't say how good this project actually.

Ya me too it’s a pretty extensive paper but from what I’ve read they already have a lot more done in the backend and product wise than some of the other ICOs that get plastered and spammed all over bitcointalk so their on a good road already it seems
Owillz

Activity: 532
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:55:38 PM

Great to see that they are getting high scores, I think alot of investors rely on these sites to score accurately these days, I know personally a few friends who won't invest in any ICO's that don't get good scored from ICO rating websites.

The rating of projects in these websites can be very influential in the decision making of some investors. With these ratings, I am sure they will get lots of loves from investors who base their decisions on ratings.
ibininja

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 04:56:35 PM

Great to see that they are getting high scores, I think alot of investors rely on these sites to score accurately these days, I know personally a few friends who won't invest in any ICO's that don't get good scored from ICO rating websites.

I think the 40+ experience would mean a bigger network and a wider reach. I can understand the high rating and the ICO returning ETH if soft cap is not reached and It would be interesting seeing the hard cap sufficed. I guess I should dig more in the whitepaper.

Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:00:51 PM

Ya me too it’s a pretty extensive paper but from what I’ve read they already have a lot more done in the backend and product wise than some of the other ICOs that get plastered and spammed all over bitcointalk so their on a good road already it seems

The ratings and reviews are impressive. The whitepaper is very detailed, but I have to read more about the Lendbay project.
katkuti

Activity: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:24:26 PM

It's a really nice project, continue !
ganeshramk

Activity: 868
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:29:07 PM

I see you guys are currently at $294,000 out the required $500,000 for the pre-sale event on your website with roughly 20 hours left, what happens if you don't make the $500k mark in that time?

are these 500k the goal for the pre-sale or the goal for the full ico?
but i think, the pre-ico will start in 18 hours, maybe the 294K are pre-orders?

Exactly. thats my understanding too. 500k is their total target. If all the pre-orders are confirmed, then they will close the pre-sales with excess. Atleast thats what I have understood.

my bad, you're right, it starts in 18 hours, not finishes! Doh.  Pretty impressive that they've sold that many before it's even open then

Its bit confusing when we look at the site first time. But What I understood is that half of the  (pre-sales) tokens sold even before pre-sale start? This is really awesome.

Its like book building process in stock market IPOs. People tend to block some tokens for free prior to sales opening. When sales opens, they tend to pay with ETH and get their tokens. Even though this is a very good indication, it does not however mean to get all those reserved will definitely buy the tokens. 294k out of 500k nevertheless very good ratio to begin with.
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 05:43:40 PM

The rating of projects in these websites can be very influential in the decision making of some investors. With these ratings, I am sure they will get lots of loves from investors who base their decisions on ratings.

Its not just one site gives such a good rating. This is so serious and all the review sites give such a good rating is very good. Project definitely seems to have potential and I am on it for sure.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
Princegentle

Activity: 5

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 06:23:45 PM

Good project, i really like it.  Smiley
faulerwilli

Activity: 994
Merit: 140

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 07:51:03 PM

wow, that's cool. you can sign up for the beta, which will be available BEFORE the ICO. https://lendsbay.io/#section-beta
so you can already look at everything and make a better picture, whether you want to invest or not.
gee777

Activity: 728

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 08:09:46 PM

wow, that's cool. you can sign up for the beta, which will be available BEFORE the ICO. https://lendsbay.io/#section-beta
so you can already look at everything and make a better picture, whether you want to invest or not.

Thanks for sharing this. I just registered for the beta testing. While on the site i could not just but noticed that they plan to raise $250k during the pre ico.
Astrophysicalburner

Activity: 47

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:18:36 PM
Last edit: June 29, 2021, 08:44:51 AM by Astrophysicalburner

Hey!
Zombie259

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:42:00 PM

Thanks for sharing this. I just registered for the beta testing. While on the site i could not just but noticed that they plan to raise $250k during the pre ico.

Thanks for sharing, I have registered for the beta version. I'm interested how the lending will work with the app.
jamzzz123

Activity: 350
Merit: 16

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:50:46 PM

Thanks for sharing, I have registered for the beta version. I'm interested how the lending will work with the app.

Oh nice, didn't realise the beta was out for registration, I have just signed up too - nice to see you can get a tease of what the platform will look like
springwind

Activity: 434
Merit: 115

≣≣ ADAB Solutions ≣≣

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 08:57:22 PM

I'm definitely interested in seeing the lending system work well on the blockchain, personally I had to lend to a couple friends and while I am the first trying to help out when I can, I have to admit I was worried more than a few times
Cryptocurrencies were originally created as a means of combating credit slavery. I'm not an idealist, but loans really only harm. It is necessary to build a new world in which the cryptocurrencies will occupy the main role, and where there will be no interest on loans. Cool

em777

Activity: 574

when you are fed up transfer your crypto to me

View Profile WWW
June 17, 2018, 09:55:26 PM

Oh, I never knew one could actually register am gonna check it out and register as well. Thanks for sharing, I believe this project Will make huge success.

r e c k o o n             ONE STOP SHOPPING APP
Global Shopping Platform (https://ieo.reckoon.com/)
[[[[[[
Iamabod

Activity: 164

View Profile
June 17, 2018, 11:41:30 PM

I love the concept of this project trusted financial transaction in decentralized platform ... What a lovely innovation... Can't just wait for it launching and see it succeed and pave way... Am all in 💯
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 84 »
  Print  

Jump to: