Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:29:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
xuan87
Legendary

Activity: 1666
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:42:37 AM

I believe in crypto, crypto will create a better payment system and build a better economic for us, crypto now still in early stage and want to start with the adoption, and there are so many things that need to be done so the adoption can go smoothly, and a lot of people see crypto with different point of views, but eventually when they understand the usage, they will support crypto

░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████████████░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░██████████████████████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████████████████░░░░
░░░░░░░░░█████████░░░░░░░░░░░████████░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░░
░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░░░░░█████░██████░
░░░░░░░██████░░░░░█░░░░░████████░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░░███░░░████░░███░██████░
░░░░░░░███████░░██░██░████░░███░░█████░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░██░░█░███░░███░░██████░░
░░░░░░░░░███████░██░█░█░░░███░░██████░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░███░░░███░░░█████░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░██░░████░░░░░░██░░░██████░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░████░░░░░██████░░░█████░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███████░░░░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░█████████████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░███░░░█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░██████░░░███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░██████░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░
▂▂ ▃▃ ▅ ▆ ▇ █ TeraWATT █ ▇ ▆ ▅ ▃▃ ▂▂
Global LED Adoption Through Blockchain Technology
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒『ICO IS LIVE』≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
WEBSITE』『WHITEPAPER
≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒≒
TWITTER』『TELEGRAM

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Once a transaction has 6 confirmations, it is extremely unlikely that an attacker without at least 50% of the network's computation power would be able to reverse it.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
vintages

Activity: 966
Merit: 153

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:51:51 AM

The truth is that it's really hard to trust it sometimes because of the inconsistent price but you should make your research well in order to personally convince yourself in what you want to embark or invest in. No business or investment is 100% risk free and so does cryptocurrency. When investing in cryptocurrency,  it is your faith and patience that keeps you moving.
CFXAY

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 12:54:26 AM

Yes, you can believe that I believe in the future blockchain will be used by everyone, just like the current Internet.
Ausgewielt

Activity: 453
Merit: 104

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:10:43 AM

Not all altcoin is thrusted, some of it's developers are gone after get investor money. For now I only thrust on bitcoin, ETH and some other good altcoin. You can thrust bitcoin, this is the safest coin in cryptocurrency investment.

gentsy brink

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:18:55 AM

if you decide to enter in the world of crypto then you must also be sure with your decision. so far crypto brings profit and loss, just like any other investment. but investment in crypto will get more profit than any other investment. with the price of crypto that erratic it's one of the learning in order that we can better to analyze the crypto price well.
gezhid008

Activity: 252
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:24:36 AM

There are many reasons why we can trust cryptocurrencies or digital currencies.

Now it has been proved that encrypted digital currency can be used as a means of exchange.
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:36:33 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

For me in my years spending working in cryptocurrency i totally trust it, but we cannot blame any one who don’t trust crypto most especially banks and goverments because they have their on currency that worth of their concern and cryptocurrency is a big threat to their field of business.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
leynylaine

Activity: 322
Merit: 15

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:42:11 AM

Trusting Crypto/Digital Currencies take guts. Having more knowledge about it will help ease your trust issues.

If you're a risk taker then give it a go since Crypto is been active since many years ago and it's the living proof that the crypto is being trusted by many end users worldwide.

﹏﹏﹋﹌﹌ WPP ENERGY ﹌﹌﹋﹏﹏
☆═══━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═══☆
≈ WORLD POWER PRODUCTION ≈

【 BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN 】
☆═━┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈━═☆
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:44:19 AM

of course you can, but i will suggest you to not to 100% trust your money into crypto, half of them is enough, because if you go all in, if you loss you dont have anything left.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Hamstead

Activity: 805
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:46:27 AM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

May others thinks negativity about crypto cause they just think that it could only ruin our economic system. But they are wrong with that, only it happens today that market volatility goes high which could made people to complain of losing their money due to unpredicted market trend. If such scenarios will be  control, definitely more people will engage and trust crypto.
januri

Activity: 152

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:48:11 AM

I think, to trust the cryptocurrency and now it is really a very important factor in real life and people also still believe in the technology.
the possibility for you to risk always exists. But we are talking about technology

BlackPanda
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1001

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:54:00 AM

I believe in crypto, crypto will create a better payment system and build a better economic for us, crypto now still in early stage and want to start with the adoption, and there are so many things that need to be done so the adoption can go smoothly, and a lot of people see crypto with different point of views, but eventually when they understand the usage, they will support crypto
Crypto has many advantages and it is worth our support because in the future we need a financial system that is much better than the existing FIAT system at this time. There are a lot of people who have differences of opinion, but I think it is normal. For all of us who believe in bitcoin our duty is to continue to support Bitcoin and apply crypto in our daily lives.
iancortis

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 01:59:24 AM

if you do a lot and enough research,  i think you will be fine of being crypto or digital currency user. but, as everybody pioneer said that putting a money from your pocket that can afford to lose it. and while you being here in the forum it slowly accept the fact that you are trusting in every single day.
Eigig

Activity: 126

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:32 AM

If we do not trust crypto and digital currencies then there is no use of joining in this bitcoin talk forum , because  those who are in here are true believers in cryptos and bitcoin currency, we are not the haters of bitcoin ,we are the lovers of bitcoin.
Janienregado1992

Activity: 169

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:05:44 AM

yes you have to trust crypto if you want to be big change of your life !! and be wise read the rule of this furom !! just be active and stay updated for this furom so the moderator will know that your active and youre rank will increas!!
omar bakrie

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:07:59 AM

by looking at the existing developments. I think it is very possible if we are to believe in the ecosystem that is present in crypto. Especially if see that crypto is also able to survive until now. By looking at the various progress there. Then I am sure that the world can believe this crypto.
ichi ocha

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:08:49 AM

you can just trust the cryptocurrency but for now, the cryptocurrency is decreasing and the crypto market is also fluctuating, but I am sure with the current decline will soon return and can be good for the future because the cryptocurrency has been in trust by many people

BlackMoon258
Copper Member

Activity: 84

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:16:38 AM

We are living in a digital era, which has the paradox of both government control that is expanding, and allowing freedom of the individual to communicate arrangements and ideas of value as. Blockchain technology and Cryptocurrencies, like most things, can be utilized for evil or great. They could help make life harder, although they can help to make life more easy. They're disruptive technology in the stream and in the face of banking, issuance, and control of money. They have become an increasing part of our society. What we choose to do with them is to be seen.

d0flaming0

Activity: 402
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:18:34 AM

in my own personal opinion the ones running the whole economic system of each country are the banks, and i cannot also agree that crypto is not trustworthy. crypto is indeed trustworthy and the ones mostly that are against crypto are the banks, of course people will doubt crypto when someone said it is banned because it is not trustworthy right? But we are being optimist that someday it will be accepted fully.
Siblack

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:27:44 AM

there are some negative issues about crypto and it makes a lot of people afraid to join it. in addition many countries also consider that crypto is an illegal coin. it increasingly makes the development of crypto is low. but besides, if we see crypto give many benefits. the most profitable investment is cryptocurrency investment. cryptocurrency is just a regular currency. the most important is how we manage our crypto asset well to get a big profit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: