Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 01:10:38 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2874 times)
rohican

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:48:23 PM

You have to understand, that not all altcoins are attacked, even though some developers run away after getting investors' money.
For now I only believe in pushing bitcoin and ether, besides that I think it's just nonsense.
You can trust bitcoin, this is the longest and safest coin in the cryptocurrency investment from the past.
Shikamaru

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:52:45 PM

You can trust cryptocurrency for now, you can see cryptocurrency decreases and the crypto market also fluctuates, and the day gets out of control. Even though I am sure that the current decline, everything will soon return, but instability and still not legally crypto become a world concern, whether individuals, banks or the government.
ashtonator

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 22, 2018, 03:59:03 PM

once there is trust on crypto and it is accepted mainstream most countries and their central banks would fall in line
Zaidaskin

Activity: 308

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:09:18 AM

Blockchain and cryptocurrency are matching pairs of innovations. You can trust this technology, and there are many more reasons for you to believe in crypto. A change will succeed if we can believe it, if not all of that will disappear, or maybe you will regret it.
chipprobtc

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:10:19 AM

Ofcourse, you can trust.
feelideb

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

fLibero.financial

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 10:12:37 AM

You can trust cryptocurrencies like bitcoin ethereum, litecoin, dash and many other quality coin to do what they promise to do in terms of services and product. It may be disastrous to trust their market price because of volatility.

fortelen

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:07:34 PM

If you want to involve in crypto, you must trust it. If you don't trust crypto, whatever the reasons, better to pull back and give up right now. Trust is one of the capitals that we must have. Then, from the trust, we can go further to analyze the chance and opportunities in crypto. We must be able to analyze and decide which coin to trade, invest, hold, buy, and sell in the right time. Crypto is very beneficial and potential to make money.

whitepaper[large]DataBloc [/large]| website
The Airbnb of Data Services

[small]Twitter | YouTube | Telegram | Facebook | LinkedIn | Reddit[/small]
Shef198911

Activity: 1190
Merit: 60

Bounty Campaign Manager

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:22:05 PM

To trust or not to trust is your personal right, everyone walks with his point of view, some believe in cryptocurrency, believe in its growth, some on the contrary, that bitcoin is a bubble that will burst when, if you believe that the crypt has a future, you can start, if not , then you should not.

◆ ━━━━❪✇ Bounty Campaign Manager ✇❫━━━━ ◆
*►*►*►  CONTACT ME FOR BUSINESS PROPOSAL◄*◄*◄
ⵈ━══════╗◊╔══════━ⵈ
King Bounty

Activity: 392

EndChain - Complete Logistical Solution

View Profile
August 23, 2018, 04:25:44 PM

I think can, but I suggest not to trust 100% before cryptocurrency is legalized by all countries

Joemzz31

Merit: 30

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 08:35:55 AM

Yes of course. You can trust crypto / digital currencies because they the legit one in this kind of business and industry at the same time they are one of the profitable company that can really make your dream for real.
goatminer

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 27, 2018, 07:28:05 AM

Yes, you can trust. I think that the crypto currency proved to be a good deal for trade, use and use. But the other case is that not every cryptovat is good. Always remember about possible scammers, be careful, and everything will be in order. Crypto currency like any other resource is valuable - it's your business to protect it.
jcojci

Activity: 806
Merit: 121

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 05:42:38 AM

it depends on what you want to do with the crypto. maybe you are a skeptic with the crypto in the first time but if you can get some advantages from the crypto then I think you need to trust on crypto so you can attract to get more profit from the crypto itself. maybe you cannot trust 100% of the crypto but soon, after you know that you can earn something from the crypto, you can build your trust for the crypto and finally, you can earn more from the crypto.
bixorastexante

Activity: 149
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 28, 2018, 09:59:50 AM

My opinion is that we can trust cryptocurrencies. Because of it's high value (I mean in people's life) much attention is paid to its security.
velona2589

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 29, 2018, 06:44:10 AM

Yes, you can trust. I think cryptocurrency showed itself as a nice thing to trade, mine and use. But the other case is that not every crypto is good. Always keep in mind the fact about possible scams, be careful and you'll be ok.
s31joemhar

Activity: 602
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 01, 2018, 08:42:25 PM

Yes of course. You can trust crypto / digital currencies because they are very well known business in this field of industry and also
they are proven and tested to the public through their great performance.
trainer67

Activity: 119

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I would like to express my opinion on the topic whether you can trust bitcoin or not, my opinion is personal on this topic, you can trust bitcoin, than bitcoin than state bank, so my advice you can trust, what is an analysis of electronic money and you will understand me
jiulun78

Activity: 14

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:22:46 PM

Yes, there are many reasons why we can trust cryptocurrencies or digital currencies. The cryptocurrency will continue to improve in the next few years, and the technology will continue to upgrade like modern banks and currencies. There are a lot of news about fraud or account violations because people don't know how to handle their money.
lafter

Activity: 378

View Profile WWW
September 08, 2018, 07:36:11 PM

Of course, the crypto ecosystem can be trusted because it is behind the blockchain technology. Blockchain will bring many benefits to our lives as it is applied more widely. Crypto is slowly gaining popularity, however, due to some barriers that have not been widely used. However, I believe the future will be the era of crypto.
Ucupers

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 07:52:29 PM

Although the Bitcoin in some countries not accepted this does not make the Bitcoin into getting down. I still believe that the crypto on someday could give a positive impact to the country that already received it.
Crypdon

Activity: 616
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 08, 2018, 09:21:14 PM

In this world there are bulls and bears fighting for victory. Bulls are pushing for ETFs, mainstream adoption, reaching out for new investors, all of which will push the price up. Bears however are groups the banks fearing for their livelihood, as crypto will force them out of business. Do we trust them? pick a team
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: