Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:10:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Can i trust crypto / digital currencies?  (Read 2873 times)
Melnikof

Activity: 336
Merit: 12

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:13:57 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,
IMF report suggests bitcoin could lower demand for Bank Money,
Karma group filled legal action against crypto exchange HitBTC,
Enforcement directorate ED summons Raj Kundra for $300 millions scam in India.
Though they are a lot of important projects. Let me mention few.
IOTA LAB: an open community project by AKITA launched by IOTA.
Ripple announces University of Blockchain  Research initiative (UBRI)
Can we trust the crypto ecosystem?

Very complicated question. I think, there's no definite answer - it's a kind of a philosophical question. Cryptocurrency is our future, but I can't fully trust them, so I invest only a small part of my income.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The grue lurks in the darkest places of the earth. Its favorite diet is adventurers, but its insatiable appetite is tempered by its fear of light. No grue has ever been seen by the light of day, and few have survived its fearsome jaws to tell the tale.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
omorfi

Activity: 728
Merit: 264

View Profile
September 12, 2018, 03:18:34 PM

We need to give more time for the Ethereum erc20 standard currencies. That kind of smart contract based tokens are still very youth! All of these need some time for maturization. Cool
sexylady13

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

https://www.udap.io/ - Tokenize Everything

View Profile
September 13, 2018, 08:03:02 PM

Some Countries fighting digital currencies like Dutch Central Bank saying bitcoin not sufficiently efficient,

There's no point in talking about certain people. If we talk about the society in general, we'll see from the forum and state of the market that the trust is low. Guess, another wave of hype and trust will happen anyway!

cryptodistinct

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 09:20:10 AM

You have to trust crypto because crypto will change your life like crypto has changed the lives of people here. If many people say crypto is a ponzi scheme, it's because they don't have any knowledge about crypto. Just start and do it.
Michelecako

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 15, 2018, 03:52:13 PM

I'm here and I'm looking for an opportunity to earn a lot in crypto. It will never work if you do not have faith. With faith in crypto-currencies, I go through problems up to big money. I think with the DataBlockchain project I will earn the first money in the bounty.

[ R E S T O t o k e n ]     |     The Global Foodservice Loyalty Space
     TOKEN SALE      ❱ Oct 10th - Dec 14th
AlexanderTW

Activity: 38

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2018, 04:43:32 PM

Crypto is still in its early stages or evolution in the financial sector so there are still new developments in crypto industry. Many legitimate projects are projected to hit the market and some are ready in crypto industry from different sectors like aviation, logistics and many more.
More digital banks are also emerging and there are also partnerships with some major banks internationally, all this indicates that there is too much trust in digital currencies.
jekainvestor

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 17, 2018, 05:37:59 PM

We need to give more time for the Ethereum erc20 standard currencies. That kind of smart contract based tokens are still very youth! All of these need some time for maturization. Cool
I agree with you, we holders should develop, promote and support and trust into crypto by our own, those who really trust into cryptocurrency, and when the increase starts others will trust into crypto as well.
Tooevilforyou

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 07:53:49 PM

Cryptos still need more time to grow before we can fully trust them, but for no, the market is way too volatile for you to actually put your trust in it so the answer is not. Which is why people are advised to only put money that they are willing to lose into the market, anything other than that is way too risky and you might end up regretting it
Magiklair

Activity: 293

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:09:17 PM

I think that you can trust crypto currency because it is the innovative way of using money in the digital form. I think that the digital currencies are the best because they have advantages being fast and reliable
Gogi134156

Activity: 224

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:20:23 PM

I expect that the crypto-currency already this year will provide real prerequisites for the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency!
swetka

Activity: 448
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 19, 2018, 08:40:06 PM

I expect that the crypto-currency already this year will provide real prerequisites for the fact that humanity will begin a gradual transition to the modern sphere of crypto currency!
the popularity of the crypto currency in 2017 rose very quickly, but after the sharp fall of 2018 and the large losses of investors, interest in the crypto currency has subsided.
mandeepcrypto

Activity: 112

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:08:09 PM

Yes we everybody can trust in cryptocurrency .  I have great trust in it because this is the only business in which we can  earns  without any investment .Secondly many developed countries study on it. It have bright future.
kenman

Activity: 196
Merit: 4

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:18:05 PM

well, for me it's only too natural that banks are not happy with crypto. just think how unprofitable it is for bank systems! i guess further accusation will occur soon

WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
BartS

Activity: 980
Merit: 255

View Profile
September 24, 2018, 04:34:19 PM

Only in some of them, the rest are coins in which you should not invest a single dollar and you should not trust, however you need to separate the facts from the lies spread by the media, banks and governments are spreading fake news and are trying to slow down the adoption of cryptocurrencies to the best of their ability and they are doing this because they are realizing that if people begin to use cryptocurrencies instead of their fiat currency the whole economy could come crashing down.
Qu1ck$1Lv3r

Activity: 170

The World’s First Blockchain Core

View Profile
September 25, 2018, 10:02:30 PM

You can trust crypto and digital currencies. Too many countries not banned yet. and it means they dont want to ban crypto currencies. surely you can live some problems with some banks etc. but at the end of the road i believe crypto currencies will win their freedom . we are buying decentralised currencies. no one can not ban our future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄ ■        SKYNET        ■ ▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▐▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬     PRIVATE SALE is LIVE     ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▌
Whitepaper   Bounty   Bitcointalk  ■  Facebook   Twitter   Telegram
tterrorpipa

Activity: 322
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:39:40 AM

In terms of innovation and blockchain, surely you can trust the crypto because it cant be maneuver or it cant be doctored. But just make sure that you choose a good cryptocurrency coin, because most of these days is just a scam crypto or a useless crypto coin.

HARA │ Empowering billions through data one byte at a time
nekorakoeora

Activity: 434

View Profile WWW
September 26, 2018, 07:44:49 AM

believe it or not, it is the policy of each. Indeed if you see a large number of restrictions happens to crypto then became a doubt is reasonable. but many restrictions thus now makes a good support for crypto. even appeared a few countries or a community and public facilities that could use crypto or crypto permits. with those reasons certainly, make crypto is quite good and has potential in the future. First, with the growing advances in technology, there is also this will support crypto for the remainder to be bigger and better.

S A N T A   C O I N     |     HYPER DEFLATIONARY COIN WITH REFLECTIONS IN BUSD
|     T W I T T E R     |     T E L E G R A M     |     M E D I U M     |
████  ███████████████  ██  █   BUY SANTA   █  ██  ███████████████  ████
archierabe100

Activity: 122

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 07:51:50 AM

I think you can trust them if they really doing development on their project and communicating with the investors.. Because some project does not care anymore after the ICO since they earned money from people without a sweat.  Grin Trust only who really dedicated to the future of the project.
wuyangbo

Activity: 253

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:06:31 AM

Although I can't clearly answer now whether we can believe in the ecology of crypto, at least it is moving in the right direction. Although it has not had a big impact, it is absolutely not wrong.

Rituvohra01

Activity: 79

View Profile
September 26, 2018, 08:15:57 AM

No one can explain  it. Because countries  are in the favour.But central bank not supported it. It depends  upon  your day by day experience and yours deeply studied about bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: