Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:10:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bounty hunters strategy  (Read 39092 times)
Btcvilla

Activity: 1078
Merit: 270

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:10 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

there are many options, and you can follow signature campaigns, social media or others.
the most important you always follow the rules and consistent with your work. there is no specific strategy according to me
herurist

Activity: 1680
Merit: 259

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:52:33 PM

Hello bounty hunters, can you share how many bounty campaign you can handle in a Month ? And in what ways you can do it to manage all of those campaign you joined. ?

I only join social media program and now start make blog and youtube channel to increase my income. Join for 5 bounty program is enough but sometimes I can't finish it because my off line job need more attention. Even only join 1 program just finish the task and follow the rules. Keep going all.

███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████

████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████████████████
████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄██
███████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀█████
████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄██████████████████
██████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀█████████████████
████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
speem28

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:55:16 PM

You can only join multiple bounty campaign if you will join their social media campaign and in my case, I really hate joining multiple campaigns. It's pretty tiresome and it also floods my post history with useless reports. So if you will be doing that, expect that you will be having a hard time being accepted to good campaigns with strict managers as they hate members with those kind of post history.
crypto228

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:57:18 PM

I never counted how many companies I have) I keep my spreadsheet in Excel, I edit the reports on the forum. For me it is very convenient. If Facebook did not lag, it would be just perfect))
maianh09

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:59:24 PM

within a month I joined 100 campaigns. and the way in which I manage all the campaigns I join is by using latop and sharing the time for all the join campaigns I can handle.
Join 100 campaigns a month, I think you are a very hard working person. I only participate in signature campaigns on this forum, sometimes a bounty campaign that I participate in may take about 2 months.
AleksBBB

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 02:59:39 PM

I  join twitter and Facebook campaigns so I can manage more than 70-90 of them easily. Only half of Bounties give profit.
I use  Excel :  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=2862230.msg29374007#msg29374007
kriticko29

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:21 PM

Well for me, i just stick into a single campaign and joins all social media campaign or signature campaign and then focus on it. It will just bring confusion to me if ever i chose to sign with multiple campaigns and might affect my quality if work.
icestar001

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:14 PM

I do 30-40 campaign once, some will scam and some brings me huge profit it totally depends on your luck
supernva

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:28:37 PM

I  don't like bounties much. But sometimes I'm in. Now I participate only in NagriCoin bounty. I think that you should choose a bounty program to join the same way as you're chosing a project to invest in. Maybe you're not investing money buy you invest your time. Noone wants to spend their time on a skam. And if you are an influencer, you put you reputation under risk. 
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:30:38 PM

The spare time you have will determine the number of bounty campaign you can manage. Personally, i do not have the time for bounty, because i am into trading and some offline works. Not with standing, there times i write articles twice a week and some times, i may not have the time to write. I am more into signature and articles.
jalaaal

Activity: 372

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:40:12 PM

If I join any bounty campaign, I usually memorized all of them, and I do visit those campaign every single day, so I could check them manually and do the work I need to do. I spend every hour of my time to do it.

Surrapatt

Activity: 1078
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:47:04 PM

if for the campaign you can see it in bounties altcoin forums because for ordinary participants do not dare to give direction for it, especially now many campaigns that failed.
cewekimut

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:04:22 PM

If I join the signature, of course, I only can join one signature campaign until I can remove my signature.
However, I also join the other campaigns such as making the articles. It can be done for some bounty programs. However, signature is my first point to choose.

█████
                    ██████
                    ██████
                    ██████
  ████████████                    ████████████                █████████████████                      ███████████
█████████████████            █████████████████          ███████████████████            ████████████████
██████████████████        ████████████████████        █████████████████████    ███████████████████
  █████████████████▀      ██████████████████████      █████████████████████  █████████████████████
████████            ▀▀▀      ██████████            ████████      ████████              ███████████████              ██████
███████                      ██████████                  ████████    ███████                ██████████████                   █████
██████                    ██████████                      ████████    ███████                  ███████████                       █████
███████                ██████████                        ███████      ███████                ██████████                        ██████
  ███████            █████████      ▄██▄             ████████      ████████            █████████      ▄██▄            ███████
  █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████          █████████████████████    ▄██████████████████
  ██████████████████          █████████████████              ██████████████████          █████████████████
  ██████████████                  ▀████████████                      ██████████████                  ▀████████████
Cobo Digital Wallet
|
  First Leading Wallet Offering PoS and Masternode Rewards Worldwide 
SECURITY ● RELIABILITY ● CONVENIENCE
|
Download
for Android & iOS
● TELEGRAM
● FACEBOOK
● TWITTER

████
██████
█████████
█████████████
████████████████
████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
████████████g█████████
██████████g███████
████████g██████
██████g██████
██████████
██████
███

████
                ████
                ▀▀
     ,▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄
   o████████▄██▄████████
  ████████████████████
 d███████████████████
,███████████████████
`███████████████████
 ████████████████████
 █████████████████████
  ████████████████████████
   ██████████████████████
    ████████████████████
     `████▀▀  ▀▀██████
[t
tylerderden
Copper Member
Legendary

Activity: 1162
Merit: 1025

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:29:16 PM
Last edit: June 15, 2018, 06:10:27 PM by tylerderden

I join more than 5 to 6 Twitter campaigns that are private to the group that I have joined a long time ago and I earn at least about $100 from each project per month and that's a pretty decent amount for me as it takes me through the month pretty well with almost half left in my investment portfolio. Also due to this I don't have to focus more on my day job and I am independent of that, so this have made my life simpler than before.
misterj

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:50:37 PM

as a bounty hunter, the way i handle my time is very important since this is not the only life i had. choosing a bounty is very important since it will depend on your time greatly because once you have made a wrong choice then the output or the result would be chaotic to your situation. you might loss the stakes you've earned.

██▄░░▄▄░░▄▄▄░░░░░▄▄Blockchain Art Platform
█▄▀░░█▄▄▄█▄█▄▀[Twitter]  [Telegram] [Reddit] [Medium]
░░░█▄█▄▄▄█░░█▄█▄▄Tradable Assets  Unique Ownership  Proven Authenticity
Blondy12

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:54:07 PM

I usually got only one bounty at a time since i never joined any social media bounty campaigns for i am not that active in my social media accounts and inly got few followers mostly just my friends and relatives. Although i am eager also to join but i want to keep my social media accounts in private for my children’s sake. Most of my bounty signature campaigns last 2-3 months for the ICO to end and so far i have been in a worth it bounties.
Gonzo1977

Activity: 87

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 04:55:59 PM

Let me start off by saying quality not quantity. Now that we hot that out of the way I think that it is better to participate in few good ones (that one thinks are good) than on plenty crappy ones, as your wallet will end up being cluttered with coins that you will never sell.
JinCrypts

Activity: 170

Earn with impressio.io

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:10:07 PM

For example, I joining social media campaign, I can join up to 5 bounty. Blog / article campaign can be 5-8 bounty. I usually look for socmed campaigns that are only 3 to 5 like & share / week. And for the article campaign I do at least once a week.
Yes you can actually join bounty campaign to that much. However is it so tiring to do that much. You can just join single but good signature campaign then it will be all good.

▰▰▰▰▰▰      IMPRESSIO     ▰▰     THE FUTURE OF INVESTING      ▰▰▰▰▰▰
Lightpaper   ▰   ✔ Instant Withdrawals  ✔ Team with a huge experience in the field   ▰   Facebook
Telegram   ███  ✔ 5% Partner Commission  ✔ Automated system for investors   ███   Twitter
kulakvlad

Activity: 294

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 05:46:45 PM

I do not run social campaigns myself, only signature. But I know people who run 70-100 social campaigns in a month.  Shocked

popotao93

Activity: 31

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 01:58:06 PM

Still I suggest that you should join only one ICO and join its different kinds of bounty that you can do.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 »
  Print  

Jump to: