Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you done with Bitcoin?
Yes - 23 (20%)
No - 92 (80%)
Total Voters: 113

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] I'm Done!: Animal House 2  (Read 19076 times)
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1918
Merit: 1570

Bitcoin: An Idea Worth Spending

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 02:57:56 AM
Last edit: September 19, 2011, 04:50:41 PM by Phinnaeus Gage

logansryche locked his thread, but I think that there's still more to be said.

Sorry for coming late to the party, but I had to go and delete some posts I made 12 years ago just in case members start digging into my past. The only thing I couldn't delete was an image of me dancing with a chicken in Pattaya. Full disclosure: The chicken was over 18 year olds--I think.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=44283.msg529944#msg529944

Sorry guy, I don't live with my parents and I don't pay the bills around here.
The state of New York does. Nice try though.

I'm trying to see the positive critisizm in all of this but there just isn't any.

You got to be kidding, Matthew! Nothing at all?

Source: http://voiceactingalliance.com/board/showthread.php?33743-Talespin

i dont expect everyone to agree or like what im doing but youre going way overboard with "pointing out the facts" and it quite frankly is pissing me off.

I don't expect everyone to agree or like what I'm doing, but you're going way overboard with "pointing out the facts." Quite frankly, it's pissing me off! (I think it reads better now.)

So, to be fair to Matthew, don't point out any facts.

OK, Go!
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
hightax

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:11:15 AM

The earth is flat.  True story.
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:12:14 AM

Lol, I'm not like that and I don't think there's anything more to discuss.
There really are people here that want to see BitCard thrive as a bitcoin business and that's what brings me back into it.
Sannyasi

Activity: 454

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:13:21 AM

fact is illusion of truth....

1DxP5iL6hN5Gd3cwmDz9uFSntW8ALBQaGK

http://gamerkeys.net/common/home.htm <- the best place to get games!

my portfoio: http://windowsofamind.com
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:14:41 AM

The earth is flat.  True story.

I read the book:

Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:17:57 AM

There really are people here that want to see BitCard thrive as a bitcoin business and that's what brings me back into it.

Want to see it thrive, or want to be customers? Cause one matters and one doesn't...
Phinnaeus Gage (OP)
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:19:38 AM

Were you a Yo-Yo in a past life? Are you in or out of Bitcoin? I have a lot of time invested in this thread, your thread, and you. And time is money.
logansryche

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:23:58 AM

And how is that? Seriously.. only person that's invested anything is me.
I invested the money to register the domain, to register with godaddy and to eventualy move it over to bitcoin web host. I invested in the money it took to buy product for the site.
So tell me.. where's your investment? And yes, you can have both. One can't live without the other. Cause and effect. You get alot of customers and your business thrives, yes?
FAtlas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:27:13 AM

I love it when people make overtly public parting shots, come running back a day later, and continue the same idiocy that caused everyone to laugh at them before.   It's like dramawhoring 101.

Don't ever leave logansryche.  You are propping up the Bitcoin comedy market through sheer force of will alone.
hightax

Activity: 42

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:27:19 AM

Were you a Yo-Yo in a past life? Are you in or out of Bitcoin? I have a lot of time invested in this thread, your thread, and you. And time is money.

Maybe he's both. In. Out. In. Out.  Gotta keep a rhythm or you'll blow your load.
logansryche

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:30:34 AM

I love it when people make overtly public parting shots, come running back a day later, and continue the same idiocy that caused everyone to laugh at them before.   It's like dramawhoring 101.

Don't ever leave logansryche.  You are propping up the Bitcoin comedy market through sheer force of will alone.

At least I'm making someone laugh. No, I'm here for good dispite my rants and rages.
It's a mood swing I go through alot. When I get depresed I delete everything(email,IM,sites,everything) and when I'm not so depressed I add it all back. It's a never-ending cycle that's been there since I was 12. Fun huh.
PinkiePie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:30:36 AM

I'm still learning about business so it's nice to have someone with experience and certified educational accomplishments to discuss this stuff with.   You should just ignore the trolls and internet stalkers, feeding them only makes them think they are clever. I was wondering, since you got the gift cards wholesale why did you mark them up above face value?  I always assumed the companies that sold these cards were getting them for a lower cost than face because otherwise I'm not sure how they would profit from it.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:31:43 AM

Maybe he's both. In. Out. In. Out.  Gotta keep a rhythm or you'll blow your load.

*snort* for those who don't know, foxes in the furry fandom are stereotypically considered extreme sluts. I've been laughing my ass off through most of this.
FAtlas

Activity: 56

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:35:37 AM

*snort* for those who don't know, foxes in the furry random are stereotypically considered extreme sluts. I've been laughing my ass off through most of this.

Yessss.  Please.  The only thing that could make shit funnier is furry species-based elitism.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:37:53 AM

*snort* for those who don't know, foxes in the furry random are stereotypically considered extreme sluts. I've been laughing my ass off through most of this.

Yessss.  Please.  The only thing that could make shit funnier is furry species-based elitism.

Not being elitist, and not claiming he's a slut, just think all the unintentional innuendos are hilarious, and wanted to share why.
PinkiePie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2011, 03:38:39 AM

I'll be honest, most of us aren't really interested in the details of your perverted lifestyle.  

Leviticus 18:23 ESV

And you shall not lie with any animal and so make yourself unclean with it, neither shall any woman give herself to an animal to lie with it: it is perversion.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!
logansryche

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:39:33 AM

I'm still learning about business so it's nice to have someone with experience and certified educational accomplishments to discuss this stuff with.   You should just ignore the trolls and internet stalkers, feeding them only makes them think they are clever. I was wondering, since you got the gift cards wholesale why did you mark them up above face value?  I always assumed the companies that sold these cards were getting them for a lower cost than face because otherwise I'm not sure how they would profit from it.

Still had to make some sort of overhead on em. The cards don't actually cost me anything, however a $20 gift card will cost you $22 because I don't see $20 of it. It goes to the card. Yes I just admitted that I don't actually keep a stock of cards here. If I did they'd be all depreciated as most companies start charging a small fee for not using them once a month.

*snort* for those who don't know, foxes in the furry fandom are stereotypically considered extreme sluts. I've been laughing my ass off through most of this.
I'm glad you're having fun with all of this, and yes we are lol. We're known for many things, that being one of them.

Quote from: FAtlas
Yessss.  Please.  The only thing that could make shit funnier is furry species-based elitism.
Hatein' on the furs, are we? New low for human kind wouldn't you say?

Quote from: PinkiePie
We all have our kinks, wouldn't you say?
happycat85

Activity: 11

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:39:35 AM

Quote from: logansryche
I'm trying to see the positive critisizm in all of this but there just isn't any.
I honestly can't believe how much positive criticism you received.

As for the community making you fail, what actually failed? From what I saw your website was nothing more than an untitled Zen Cart. You had nothing to begin with. Reminds me of this:
Quote from: logansryche
The '94 explorer I had my eye on sold yesterday so I'm once again out of a vehicle
You're not out of a vehicle. You never had one to begin with.
logansryche

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:42:19 AM

Going to start this again? Seriously?
After saying you had an idea for me? Not nice.
Oh, and you never replied to my question.
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 17, 2011, 03:42:48 AM

And how is that? Seriously.. only person that's invested anything is me.
I invested the money to register the domain, to register with godaddy and to eventualy move it over to bitcoin web host. I invested in the money it took to buy product for the site.
So tell me.. where's your investment? And yes, you can have both. One can't live without the other. Cause and effect. You get alot of customers and your business thrives, yes?

Are you troll-king of bitcoin or just retarded?
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: