Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Are you done with Bitcoin?
Yes - 23 (20%)
No - 92 (80%)
Total Voters: 113

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [POLL] I'm Done!: Animal House 2  (Read 19081 times)
PinkiePie

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:13:14 AM

You have too much anger and hatred for women inside you to turn away from your homosexual sin, it is clear now.

I'm sure at this point, the fact that I was one of the few guys in my university's feminist club

You wouldn't be anymore, if they saw what you just did here, but I guess next you'll call me a nigger than tell me all about your black friends.

Only black friend I have is a feminist lesbian. Otherwise, no, I don't have black friends. I also think most of my feminist friends would despise you, too. One of the things they fight for is abortion rights, which you I am guessing are very much against. But an even bigger (the biggest?) thing they fight for is gender equality and against gender stereotyping. Religious people do A LOT of gender stereotyping, so they would likely be very cautious around someone as christian and pious as you.

Trust me, rape is issue number one for feminists as about 15-25% of women experience it as I have and 100% live with the threat of it every single day.  This may be some sick sexual joke to you, as your privilege as a man has left you free of this fear, but it isn't to us.  I don't know what damage left you in this severe state of spiritual decay, but I will continue to hope God lifts you free some day.

--
MOST HONEST FORUM MEMBER AWARD 2011
Cross my heart and hope to fly, stick a cupcake in my eye!

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
logansryche

Activity: 350
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:18:10 AM

Trust me, rape is issue number one as about 15-25% of women experience it as I have and 100% live with the threat of it every single day.  This may be some sick sexual joke to you, as your privilege as a man has left you free of this fear, but it isn't to us.  I don't know what damage left you in this severe state of spiritual decay, but I will continue to hope God lifts you free some day.

Actually divorces in america is issue number one. 1 in 5 marriages will end in divorce within the first 5 years. It's been statistically proven(the rate is higher in Maine). Rape, while serious, is on the low end of this countrys problems. Last I read, the list went Divorce Rate, Country Deficit, the war in Iraw, Unemployment, Bad Business Practices(hey look, me and Walmart in the same category), False accusations, Social Security, crime, false arrests, Rape, the internet(and somewhat in that order).
Rassah
Legendary

Activity: 1680
Merit: 1035

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:22:53 AM

Trust me, rape is issue number one as about 15-25% of women experience it as I have and 100% live with the threat of it every single day.  This may be some sick sexual joke to you, as your privilege as a man has left you free of this fear, but it isn't to us.

The incidence of men being raped is much lower, in part because when men get raped, no one even considers it as such, and just says "oh, you got lucky!" Any guy attempting to get help for being raped will be looked upon as weak and broken, since the stereotypical view of men is that they are strong and can protect themselves. Thus, men in your situation don't even bother to report it, instead just holding it in, continuing to pay child support, etc. I'm quite personally aware of that gender stereotype problem as well (no, again, I was not raped), and is also the reason I support the feminist movement's fight against gender stereotypes. You girls are not the only ones being fucked up by it.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:24:18 AM

Trust me, rape is issue number one as about 15-25% of women experience

Actually divorces in america is issue number one. 1 in 5 marriages will end in divorce within the first 5 years.

She's talking about feminists and women's rights issues, not America as a whole.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:26:30 AM

ah.. was confused there for a bit.
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:26:51 AM

Trust me, rape is issue number one as about 15-25% of women experience it as I have and 100% live with the threat of it every single day.  This may be some sick sexual joke to you, as your privilege as a man has left you free of this fear, but it isn't to us.

The incidence of men being raped is much lower, in part because when men get raped, no one even considers it as such, and just says "oh, yo got lucky!"

Reporting is low because people instinctively deny it happens eh?  They say the victim enjoyed it?  Wow, what kind of person would do such a thing to an innocent victim?

Male rape happens, very, very rarely.  When it does happen it is usually homosexual as men are vastly more likely to be sexual criminals than women.  For a woman rape is something that every one of us is aware could happen at any moment any day.  The invisible backpack you are wearing blinds you to this, but ask your feminist friends and they will tell you.

--
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:37:35 AM

Male rape happens, very, very rarely.  When it does happen it is usually homosexual as men are vastly more likely to be sexual criminals than women.  For a woman rape is something that every one of us is aware could happen at any moment any day.  The invisible backpack you are wearing blinds you to this, but ask your feminist friends and they will tell you.

Being a rather girly boy, and being bullied most of my growing up life, I'd like to think I can at least sort of understand your fear. Though I hope this fear isn't consuming too much of your life.
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:41:28 AM

Being a rather girly boy, and being bullied most of my growing up life, I'd like to think I can at least sort of understand your fear. Though I hope this fear isn't consuming too much of your life.

Again, you don't understand the concept of male privilege.  As a homosexual only a small portion of the male population would be interested in you, women must be cautions around all men.  The fact that you think this is some fear unique to my life combined with your ridiculously offensive comments claiming I am lying about my circumstances makes it clear you have not even taken a "Feminism 101" type class and are most likely lying about your contact with feminists.  That is somewhat pathetic, but at this point not particularly shocking.

--
RandyFolds

Activity: 448

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:41:35 AM

God, I would have thought you hit China already...

Guy...stop digging...it won't get you out of the hole.
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:44:43 AM

*plugs in the popcorn popper* I knew there'd be a good part to this movie somewhere..
sodas anyone?
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:45:49 AM

*plugs in the popcorn popper* I knew there'd be a good part to this movie somewhere..
sodas anyone?

Goddamn you eat a lot of popcorn.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:51:37 AM

Again, you don't understand the concept of male privilege.  As a homosexual only a small portion of the male population would be interested in you, woman must be cautions around all men.  The fact that you think this is some fear unique to my life combined with your ridiculously offensive comments claiming I am lying about my circumstances makes it clear you have not even taken a "Feminism 101" type class and are most likely lying about your contact with feminists.  That is somewhat pathetic, but at this point not particularly shocking.

No, I do get it, as well as white privilege, and christian privilege. As a homosexual, a rather large portion of the male (and female) population would be interested in doing bad things to me, so, just as you are cautious, I tend to be almost instinctively cautious around very manly (read: redneck) men. You may have someone inappropriately hit on you or rape you, I may have someone say something horrible to me, and beat me up.
You can't say that male rape happens "very very rarely." That's an assumption as stupid as the one I've made, since you have nothing to base that on. If female ape is under-reported, male rape is more so. I'll grant you that male happens much less than female, though, but we men are not all tough and strong. A lot of that is just an act for other men.
In a way, I am actually glad that you felt so angry and "ridiculously offended" by my statement. Shows you may have some potential for empathy. That feeling you felt when I said you're lying? That's pretty much exactly how I feel when people (and you) look at my love for someone and tell me I'm lying about it, I'm just confused, and it's a perversion. You say I don't understand what you feel regarding your experience, and am I horrible person. I say likewise about you for the very same reasons. I've at least realized my mistake on this forum. You can't.

By the way, back to the very very very old issue at this point, why are you afraid of rape? After all, you do pray a lot, and god does watch over you to make sure these horrible things never happen, right? (as I mentioned, from my experience, i don't think he cares, unless those bad things are some kind of learning experiences)
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:53:48 AM

Guy...stop digging...it won't get you out of the hole.

But I'm still having so much fun!  Cheesy
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:54:51 AM

sodas anyone?

hehe.. i give more away then I eat.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:54:58 AM

Again, you don't understand the concept of male privilege.  As a homosexual only a small portion of the male population would be interested in you, woman must be cautions around all men.  The fact that you think this is some fear unique to my life combined with your ridiculously offensive comments claiming I am lying about my circumstances makes it clear you have not even taken a "Feminism 101" type class and are most likely lying about your contact with feminists.  That is somewhat pathetic, but at this point not particularly shocking.

No, I do get it, as well as white privilege, and christian privilege. As a homosexual, a rather large portion of the male (and female) population would be interested in doing bad things to me, so, just as you are cautious, I tend to be almost instinctively cautious around very manly (read: redneck) men. You may have someone inappropriately hit on you or rape you, I may have someone say something horrible to me, and beat me up.
In a way, I am actually glad that you felt so angry and "ridiculously offended" by my statement. Shows you may have some potential for empathy. That feeling you felt when I said you're lying? That's pretty much exactly how I feel when people (and you) look at my love for someone and tell me I'm lying about it, I'm just confused, and it's a perversion. You say I don't understand what you feel regarding your experience, and am I horrible person. I say likewise about you for the very same reasons. I've at least realized my mistake on this forum. You can't.

By the way, back to the very very very old issue at this point, why are you afraid of rape? After all, you do pray a lot, and god does watch over you to make sure these horrible things never happen, right? (as I mentioned, from my experience, i don't think he cares, unless those bad things are some kind of learning experiences)

Except you can move to Key West or San Francisco or some other liberal city where the likelihood of a real crime against you is very low. Women, on the other hand, have no such 'safe haven'.
RandyFolds

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:55:37 AM

sodas anyone?

well there's why your business is bleeding money. you gotta charge for that shit.
PinkiePie

GROUNDED FOR TROLLING

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 05:56:41 AM

Do you just think the rape statistics I have quoted are imaginary or something?  1 in 4 homosexual men are not raped, or beaten.  100% of them don't have to be cautious of rape every single day and worry about every single person.  Most rapists know the victims, we aren't talking about random rednecks.  

Look, you clearly lied about having anything to do with feminists or someone would have educated you about this, why did you lie about that?  Do you think it's funny to use sexual violence to troll people?

Sure, you already did "YOU ASKED FOR IT!" and "YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT!" so why not "It's your fault!  Why didn't YOU prevent it?"  Just so we can skip the next one, I dress very modestly all the time, okay?

--
logansryche

View Profile
September 21, 2011, 05:57:48 AM

sodas anyone?

well there's why your business is bleeding money. you gotta charge for that shit.

Lol, ok i'll start charging 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001btc for salt and butter lol.
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 06:04:48 AM

Do you just think the rape statistics I have quoted are imaginary or something?

Did I dispute them?

1 in 4 homosexual men are not raped, or beaten.  100% of them don't have to be cautious of rape every single day and worry about every single person.  Most rapists know the victims, we aren't talking about random rednecks.

1 in 5 homosexual men are beaten or abused to the point where they attempt to commit suicide, and something like 1 or 2 in 20 succeed. It doesn't have to  be because of rednecks. Just bullies, assholes, and people like your parents, your church, and you.

Look, you clearly lied about having anything to do with feminists or someone would have educated you about this, why did you lie about that?

It's ok. I don't need to convince you.

Sure, you already did "YOU ASKED FOR IT!" and "YOU REALLY ENJOYED IT!" so why not "It's your fault!  Why didn't YOU prevent it?"

That is not what I said. I asked WHY is God ignoring those things? As I mentioned, that is one of the big reasons I lost my faith; seeing all the horrible shit happen to people who did not deserve it, and see God sit idly by, even when he's being prayed to. That doesn't bother you in the least?
Rassah
Legendary

View Profile WWW
September 21, 2011, 06:06:20 AM

Except you can move to Key West or San Francisco or some other liberal city where the likelihood of a real crime against you is very low. Women, on the other hand, have no such 'safe haven'.

Those two sound like pretty good safe havens for women, too, since most men there wouldn't be interested in them.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: