Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 02:07:45 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
Tetep Mesem

Activity: 224
Merit: 8

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:01:20 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
If you searching for longterm investment Ethereum is the right platform. But if you searching for short term investment it is not fit for the short term career. My suggestion is ETH well supporting coin so you can pick this coin you will earn more profit in future because recently many altcoins fluctuating in market. So you should try long-term you are the successful person in future.
with Ethereum, which is currently undergoing such a rapid development, makes Ethereum very good at investing. the level of profit gained will be very good and high in the future. so with these advantages will be very good and growing when we invested in the future.

Sandblock  ❱❱  Decentralized consortium of brands and customers
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
❰ TOKEN SALE ❱ MAY 16 (http://sandblock.io)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
BITSPANISH

Activity: 486
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:12 PM

Investing in Ethereum is always the right decision at all times. And if you define long-term investment, invest in Ethereum right now because the ETH is currently at $ 477, down more than $ 200 compared to last week. Or if you have a lot of money, then you invest in both BTC and ETH then hold at least until the end of 2018.

✦ ───   OATH   ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium  ────── ▌▐ 
txfidk

Activity: 150
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:03:30 PM

I believe that ETH has a good future and is suitable for long-term investment
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:07:31 PM

First, you need to determine your investment goal, whether you want to invest in the long-term or only in the short term. If you invest long term, BTC and ETH are reasonable choices and short-term investment, you can refer to the top 5 altcoins that are ADA, XRP, XLM, EOS, QTUM. And invest as soon as possible because the exchange rate of the market is meager.

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
fumblingperch

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:15:35 PM

Ethereum is a good coin and investing in it is clearly better than putting money in the Bank, but I would turn my attention to other altcoins if I were you. Also don't forget about Bitcoin. Now its price is extremely small!

8rch7

Activity: 1344
Merit: 460

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:16:04 PM

I got the information (but either this is true or not), that if bitcoin drops below $6k, it might touch 4k. if bitcoin touches $4k, the possibility of ethereum can touch $300-$400, I think it would be better to buy ethereum when the price at $300-$400 later.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:23:40 PM

The decision to invest in ETH at the moment is a right decision because the current exchange rate is almost reaching the bottom of my expectations. You should spend in ETH if the trade experience is not much and want to invest long term until the end of 2018. Let's invest now at ETH!
the1arty

Activity: 756
Merit: 259

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:33:55 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Generally saying if you purchase with fiat, that is a sweet level, but can go to about 350$. When ETH will raise, it will be more stable, rather than some alts can experience huge gains in short time, as we saw before. That's why better diversify and make a great portfolio.
Pasnik

Activity: 649
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:49 PM

The decision to invest in ETH at the moment is a right decision because the current exchange rate is almost reaching the bottom of my expectations. You should spend in ETH if the trade experience is not much and want to invest long term until the end of 2018. Let's invest now at ETH!
Good to invest in ethereum as the price has becoming down. But some predictions that ethereum can go down lower than the current today. So you can wait to touch the bottom then buy but yes you are right ethereum is good investment.

ApeSwap.
The next-gen AMM,
Staking and Farming
Protocol on BSC
           ▄██▄
          ██████
          ██████
          ██████ ▄▄███▄
          █████
███▀ ▀▀█
    ▄█████████████▌    ▀█
   ██▀  ▀█████████▄     ▀█
  ██      █████████▄
 ▄█▀       █████████▄
▀▀          ▀█████████▄
              ▀█████████▄
                ▀█████████▄
                   ▀▀▀▀▀▀██
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
Stake now
for over 900% APR!
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
pluMmet

Activity: 588
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:38:58 PM

Ethereum is the right choice for long-term investment, and now is the right time to buy ethereum. buy ethereum immediately and keep it.
Fasdartin

Activity: 618
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:42:30 PM

I got the information (but either this is true or not), that if bitcoin drops below $6k, it might touch 4k. if bitcoin touches $4k, the possibility of ethereum can touch $300-$400, I think it would be better to buy ethereum when the price at $300-$400 later.
yes it is because ethereum is a good coin to keep and a trustworthy we need to invest in this kind of business because this ethereum is a stable coin and it easy to do. many people using ethereum for their coin because ethereum have the potential to grow your profit and the value on the market is also good. i recommend you to invest in ethereum because this is one of the best altcoin to keep.
masterchief001

Activity: 585

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:43:56 PM

I think investing in ethereum is very good. Ethereum is the best altcoin today, it's just behind the bitcoin. There are many people who invest in ethereum. Experts predict that in the near future ethereum will overcome bitcoin.
Blockfolioz

Activity: 230
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:46:17 PM

Just by the end of April the price of ethereum was around the same value as now. Everything happened all of the sudden, and once again the growth took place slowly reaching a value above $600. Now the large variation is happening frequently, based on which there is nothing to worry about these fluctuations. Everything happens good long-term.
Ceto

Activity: 121
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 11:46:35 PM

BTC and ETH are the TOP-2 coins in the crypto world for now, so they are both worth for investing. However, I wouldn't be anticipating some great hype for ETH since it has already reached its own period of maturity and some drastic manoeuvres of price become hard to be accomplished by this currency.

https://www.skyfchain.io/
SKYFchain is the first blockchain based
Business-to-Robots (B2R) Operating Platform
CopMom

Activity: 336

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:47:02 PM

Investment in Ethereum at the moment is perfectly reasonable as the ETH exchange rate has fallen by more than $ 200 compared to last week. The ETH is currently at $ 477 and is expected to fall further. So you should watch the exchange rate to be able to buy at the bottom to make a profit.

✦ ───    OATH  ─── ✦ 
BLOCKCHAIN DISPUTE RESOLUTION & GOVERNANCE PROTOCOL
▌▐ ───────  Facebook ⬝  Telegram ⬝  Twitter ⬝   GitHub ⬝  Medium   ────── ▌▐ 
lemonscentedbreeze

Activity: 133

Blockchain with solar energy

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:52:51 PM

Yes now is the time to invest in ETH. Market is continuing dropping right now and if you want to invest then this is your right time. Plus ETH is a good choice to invest because of its good platform, progressive projects and also the fast transaction.

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  [   CRYPTOS⚫LARTECH    ]  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
  White Paper    ||  BLOCKCHAIN & ENERGY FOR A BETTER WORLD  ||    One Pager 
Telegram  Facebook  Twitter  [[   TOKEN SALE is LIVE   ]]  Medium  Youtube  Reddit
gurupauts

Activity: 420
Merit: 11

DISRUPTING THE $23.5 B SCIENCE PUBLISHING INDUSTRY

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 12:02:54 AM

I think, ethereum is a coin that has a good future and you can invest in ethereum and now the price of ethereum has gone down then you can buy it now and wait for the price to rise again so you can sell it and get profit

ZZ8ZZ

Activity: 560
Merit: 112

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:07:10 AM

Agreed with most of the responses here. Every single time I've invested in ETH I never regretted my decision. You can never go wrong with this crypto, it follows everything so perfectly that you can even day-trade it without a problem. Take the QFL method for example... crazy stuff Cool
firmino10

Activity: 372
Merit: 11

elysian.finance

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 12:12:16 AM

For now it is not advisable to invest in eth, but am quite sure with time eth will rise drastically.

ELYSIAN FINANCE      Next generation reverse backed token   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     Github  ◥ Telegram   ◥ Twitter   ◥ Discord             Trustless and decentralized 
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN Elysian Finance   ❰❰❰
Andruha1993

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 06:12:11 AM

I think you can invest in ETH. This is the most tested and reliable investment option than in various altcoins. And now is the time to start in ETH to invest, since the price is small for him.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: