Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:31:08 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 02:08:31 PM

it is not a good choice for now.
wiat in fiat or buy bitcoin now.
altcoins are risky in these days.
- I do not agree with you, value of altcoin is severely declining, especially the value of eth, and under such conditions, this is the ideal time for us to accumulate, and that means investing in eth will be pretty good at this time, when the recovery hasn't come yet. Buying bitcoin is also a good choice but I believe that profits will not be as good as eth because because we are stuck in the bear market for a long time, we don't have too much capital to buy bitcoin, and in small quantities, the profits will be very low but if buy eth, the quantity will be quite high and the profit is very high when we look at the values that eth has once achieved

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
ConvallAria

Activity: 364
Merit: 10

View Profile
February 05, 2019, 09:21:29 PM

Yes, I think that now is a good time to invest. In addition, I heard that this project is preparing a lot of different updates in the near future.

TomArayaSlaya

Activity: 812

https://hovr.site/

View Profile WWW
February 05, 2019, 10:17:43 PM

At this market rate most coins you buy are really good buys what you need is the focus to choose a better coin and then stick to your plans ETH is really a good and effective coin if you want to invest there

ObroQ

Activity: 238

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:44:50 AM

At the moment i think Ethereum is one of the best coins to invest in. It's current market price and it's background makes it very attractive to invest in it.
eann014

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 07:57:04 AM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right now.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
Among all altcoins, ETH is the leading coin in my opinion, so for me, you will never go wrong investing with that coin, and as of now it has a good value to buy because of its low price just like BTC because at the moment, the market is in dips so this is the good time to invest/buy with crypto and just be patient and everything will be paid off in the future.
bitcoin31

Activity: 1834
Merit: 523

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 11:59:25 AM

Ethereum will good to invest every single day because you can invest now and even next week but don't wait too lomg because possible for the ethereum to rise in the next couple of weeks or months. I really trust that my money is safe to this coin.
Sawadekub

Activity: 350
Merit: 102

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 01:27:03 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Ether is a good coin. But you must make a decision based on your goals. If your goal is just hold for 1-2 years, then you can buy ether or any other promising coins. Just don't forget to periodically follow the news, because in the world of crypto currencies everything can change quite quickly.
If you want to trade, then bitcoin and ether are better suited. It will be easier for you to buy other coins for them, on which you will learn to trade.
In general, ether is one of the most promising altcoins today, so in my opinion it is simply necessary to have it in your portfolio.
whaawh

Activity: 714
Merit: 251

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 06:25:23 PM

Ethereum will good to invest every single day because you can invest now and even next week but don't wait too lomg because possible for the ethereum to rise in the next couple of weeks or months. I really trust that my money is safe to this coin.
I, too, have a very big confidence towards ethereum. Virtually all of my assets I translate into ethereum and hope for its rapid recovery in positions in the cryptocurrency market .. First of all, I understand that the team is working on developing ethereum and I hope that the update to Constantinople will soon bring good results.
Fedrey

Activity: 644

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:27:46 PM

I, too, have a very big confidence towards ethereum. Virtually all of my assets I translate into ethereum and hope for its rapid recovery in positions in the cryptocurrency market .. First of all, I understand that the team is working on developing ethereum and I hope that the update to Constantinople will soon bring good results.
The fact is that the positive results, speaking a lot of analgesics, but nevertheless, the information space is filled with negative news regarding ethereum. Even the fact that some projects are moving to other platforms is also used by many as a negative factor in relation to erc20.
Token_King

Activity: 61
Merit: 17

View Profile
February 06, 2019, 09:32:15 PM

i will not say invest in Etherem because is price very low and no bull market.
Omega Weapon

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 02:04:05 AM

ICO is gradually withdrawing from the market. the advantages of ether are also gradually decreasing. in the long run, ether is not worth investing.
if you think ethereum is not worthy of being an investment then what do you think is good to invest?
at present the price of crypto currencies is indeed very risky to be used as an investment. but that does not mean they start out from the market.

Ethereum is the greatest investment. Do not listen to those people, who do not believe in its growth. The cryptocurrency will rise soon, and we will get the money back. We have been waiting for it for too long.
This seems to be correct to me, ethereum will soon go through its upgrade and when that happens people are going to begin to buy the coin and everyone that does it will get good profits, now it will take some time and it will not happen in a few weeks but for those willing to wait a few months then the profits can definitely be worth the wait.
poldanmig

Activity: 1372
Merit: 275

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:35:39 AM

ETH is one of the popular altcoins, it has many users using its platform everyday. ETH is definitely one of the good choice to invest in, especially when the price is low now.
after bitcoin as a crypto currency that has the highest price and value after that there are coins that are developing, namely the altcoin and ETH currencies which are altcoins that have a fairly good price and value compared to other altcoin currencies

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████     ▀███▀     ███          █████▀▀       ▀█████████    ███████████████████         ▀██████    ████████         ▀█████    ████
████      ▀█▀      ███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄████    ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████████      ██████████████████    ▄▄▄    ████      ███████    ▄▄▄    ████    ████
████               ███    ▀▀▀▀▀████    ████▀▀▀▀▀██████   ██   █████████████████    ███▀   ███   ██   ██████    ███▀   ████    ████
████    █▄   ▄█    ███    ▄▄▄▄▄████    ████▄▄   █████   ▀▀▀▀   ████████████████         ▄███   ▀▀▀▀   █████         ▄█████    ████
████    ██▄ ▄██    ███    ▀▀▀▀▀▀████    ▀▀▀▀    ████            ███████████████    ████████            ████    █▄   ▀█████    ████
████    ███████    ███          █████▄▄       ▄████    ▄████▄    ██████████████    ███████    ▄████▄    ███    ███▄   ▀███    ████
█████████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀████▀▀██▀▀██▀▀▀████▀▀█████
█████▄  ███  ██  █  ▄▄ ██   █████
██████▄ ▀█  ▄█  ██▄  ▀██  █▄ ████
███████▄   ▄█▀ ▄█▀▀▀  █▀     ▀███
████████▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄▄██▄▄███▄▄███
██████████████████████████████
███████████▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████▀███
████▀▀                ▀▀█   ██
███ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄ █ ███
███ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ▄▄ █ █ ███
███ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ █ ▄▀ █ ▀ ███
███ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█ █▄▄▄▄█   ███
███                      ▄████
███  ██████████████████  █████
███                      █████

9000+ SLOTS 
█████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▄  ▀▀████████
█████▀ ▄███▄ ▄███▄ ██████
████▀▄▄ ██▀▀ ▀▀██ ▄▄▀████
████ ▀ ▄▄ ▄███▄ ▄▄ ▀ ████
████ ████ ▀███▀ ████ ████
████▄ ███▀ ▄▄▄ ▀███ ▄████
█████▄ ▄▄ █████ ▄▄ ▄█████
███████▄▄ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄███████
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
.PLAY NOW.
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
marketone
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 03:58:37 AM

This is the best and right time to invest in the ETH, because the prices are already cheap in the market which makes us to grab as many coins possible. In the coming days, the price of ETH will surely increase in the market.
Johnzky

Activity: 616
Merit: 30

View Profile
February 07, 2019, 04:17:19 AM

ETH is one of the popular altcoins, it has many users using its platform everyday. ETH is definitely one of the good choice to invest in, especially when the price is low now.
after bitcoin as a crypto currency that has the highest price and value after that there are coins that are developing, namely the altcoin and ETH currencies which are altcoins that have a fairly good price and value compared to other altcoin currencies
Being a king of altcoins(even ripple takes place for a while now the second position)ethereum is the most promising and potentially cryptocurrency of all,having ERC20 the ethereun platform still hte most used by all ICO untill now so never have a doubt to purchase thise while the value is very cheap so you won’t feel bitterness for the bullrun is near to come
batkaMahno

Activity: 392

View Profile
February 09, 2019, 10:49:19 PM

I believe in this project. That is why I keep this coin in my investment portfolio. It seems to me that this coin can multiply my investments several times.

bohr

Activity: 994
Merit: 257

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:02:55 AM

ICO is gradually withdrawing from the market. the advantages of ether are also gradually decreasing. in the long run, ether is not worth investing.
The market of icos is probably not going to disappear but it will have to evolve if it wants to obtain levels of investment similar to the past because people are no longer going to invest in most of those projects if they keep making all kind of promises while they have not written a single line of code, so ethereum is going to be a good investment for a long time.
seramania

Activity: 827
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 03:17:15 AM

eth still has high popularity in crypto, we can see if now eth is in second place in cryptocurrency. so investing in eth is a good thing and in the future eth price predictions to return to the highest position are still hopeful.

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
yeniruieni

Activity: 784
Merit: 250

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 04:08:25 AM

Of course, you will not invest wrong because Ethereum is a good choice for investing. Even though Ethereum is still very low in price now, it still has a good chance to grow. Ethereum will continue to grow because now many investors return to the Crypto market.
Accepted_check
Copper Member

Activity: 85
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 06:21:42 AM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

There's no doubt that eth is one of the most popular cryptos. Investing in eth will surely give you huge profit. But, you may also try to invest bch as it is more likely the same with bitcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518
Merit: 100

View Profile
February 14, 2019, 02:40:11 PM

eth still has high popularity in crypto, we can see if now eth is in second place in cryptocurrency. so investing in eth is a good thing and in the future eth price predictions to return to the highest position are still hopeful.

To invest in Ethereum is one of the best decisions that you can take. Yes, today this altcoin can be very cheap, but it is good. It means that tomorrow, you can earn on it much money.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 [30] 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: