Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
herfie.chen

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

simply getting the job done

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 03:51:37 AM

ETH is one of good coin to invest and so far it make a huge profit for me in long term invest. No need to doubt buy now when ETH price is cheap.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
Transactions must be included in a block to be properly completed. When you send a transaction, it is broadcast to miners. Miners can then optionally include it in their next blocks. Miners will be more inclined to include your transaction if it has a higher transaction fee.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Aptekary

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:35:22 AM

ETH is one of good coin to invest and so far it make a huge profit for me in long term invest. No need to doubt buy now when ETH price is cheap.
It seems to me that talking about profits can be if you do daily trade and get perfume using the difference in price. But if we talk about the long-term prospects of your investment, then your one-time income will turn out after a certain time. But it still needs to wait.
carriebee

Activity: 1148
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 01:14:22 PM

Nowadays ETH lifeline continue a short range.  ETH ups and download Between 150--1325 $.So now you invest im eth. I hopr after   it is a golden period foy buying us.  
It is a good one to invest in Eth as we can see the price really volatile. I believe that their is a big hope on this coin. Invest on what we can afford on crypto.
komjhq

Activity: 588
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 06:41:17 PM

It seems to me that talking about profits can be if you do daily trade and get perfume using the difference in price. But if we talk about the long-term prospects of your investment, then your one-time income will turn out after a certain time. But it still needs to wait.
The fact is that not all users of cryptocurrency today rely only on income from the cryptocurrency market. Every businessman not only accumulates his capital, but also invests his money so that money has a turn. Based on this cryptocurrency is another possibility, which I will bring real dividends after a certain time. We understand that today investments in cryptocurrency can increase your funds by 10, or maybe 100 times.
juperos

Activity: 459

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 08:36:46 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
Why don't you choose both? I think you should take 70% of your investment to hold ETH for 1-2 years. Currently, should invest in ETH because the value is low. ETH is the most valuable altcoin currently available, it will have very good prospects for future development. HODL and wait patiently.
The rest you invest in short-term transactions with other altcoin, set reasonable profit targets and sell as soon as you reach the goal.

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 10:25:48 PM

My clear idea for this market is that Ethereum is a very solid project. In the near future, we can see that Ethereum receives more investment when larger capitals enter the market.
akiho yoshizawa

Activity: 640

View Profile
March 10, 2019, 11:26:51 PM

My clear idea for this market is that Ethereum is a very solid project. In the near future, we can see that Ethereum receives more investment when larger capitals enter the market.

we just wait when the period where ethereum prices really reach its lowest point and at that moment the big new funds will enter the market, because I think there are still many large investors waiting and expecting a deeper decline in prices so that they can buy it at a low price and get a large amount of coins.

sooner or later if it is true that there will be a big correction or bullrun coming to replace the bearish trend, we will be able to see the difference in good market conditions.

S t a r t F i      ▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▄     SELL YOUR CONTENT, START YOUR LIFE     ▀▄  ▀▄▄▄▄▄      S t a r t F i
|    WEBSITE   | WHITEPAPER |   TL GROUP   | TL CHANNEL |    TWITTER    |    MEDIUM    |
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
tomboi

Activity: 728
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 02:48:26 AM

Yes, you should try to use Altcoin. Trading is not only for Ethereum or Bitcoin, but there are still many other Altcoin and has great potential. Maybe you can trade with coins that have very low trading volumes. But if coins can pump, of course, you can get more profits.
xvids

Activity: 1176
Merit: 301

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 05:29:13 AM

For me it is , the price of ETH are stable right now and I don't think that it would go down lower than it's current price,
We are just waiting for the bull run and see how much the crypto would go.

cak imin

Activity: 250

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:05:57 AM

For me it is , the price of ETH are stable right now and I don't think that it would go down lower than it's current price,
We are just waiting for the bull run and see how much the crypto would go.
you have to understand the market conditions right now could still allow it to go down. We all no one knows it. the market does look stable and everyone is waiting for the bull, but we still have to keep looking at the market, because the situation could have become very difficult.

modmalaney

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:28:44 AM

There are still many good Altcoin to trade. Ethereum is very popular and has a very large trading volume. But in my opinion, you can focus on Altcoin because there are still many potentially high coins on the market. And to get profit, must be patient and smart in making choices.
wesk1212

Activity: 486

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:29:06 AM

Yes, you should try to use Altcoin. Trading is not only for Ethereum or Bitcoin, but there are still many other Altcoin and has great potential. Maybe you can trade with coins that have very low trading volumes. But if coins can pump, of course, you can get more profits.
At the moment I am trading in coins that have a fairly high liquidity in the market.
It is very risky to trade coins that are not included in the TOP-100.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
btcmegastar

Activity: 700
Merit: 12

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 07:18:34 AM

Yes, ETH is always my best coin to invest in it, when the price of ETH decreased in the market because we already know how potential the ETH blockchain is going to be. Of course, due to the market, the prices are very low in the market but many people have strong faith in ETH.
MidnightWolf

Activity: 630

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 04:48:45 PM

Yes, ETH is always my best coin to invest in it, when the price of ETH decreased in the market because we already know how potential the ETH blockchain is going to be. Of course, due to the market, the prices are very low in the market but many people have strong faith in ETH.
I am sure that the latest ethereum update has only benefited the erc 20 platform. Not only the speed of transactions, but also the price has significantly decreased. This in turn indicates a great potential for the future.
HELLOFF

Activity: 602

View Profile
March 11, 2019, 06:47:34 PM

I am sure that the latest ethereum update has only benefited the erc 20 platform. Not only the speed of transactions, but also the price has significantly decreased. This in turn indicates a great potential for the future.
Recently Vitalik buterin said that there is a great desire to raise the price for transactions. Of course, the percentage increase will be very small, but it still should affect the cost of ethereum in the cryptocurrency market.
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 04:10:58 PM

Last month, Ethereum shows a positive trend; if it continues like this, then I think it is safe to say that the market recovery has begun. I think now is the time to invest, preferably in parts, in case of correction.

Bushrat Jahan

Activity: 397

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 08:05:37 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
Personally i am a good fan of ETH and i always try to hold ETH although i hold another coins too. But from my holding portfolio i have 50% ETH hold from my all investment. So your risk is yours.  
mrdeposit

Activity: 1358
Merit: 509

View Profile WWW
March 31, 2019, 09:21:24 PM

Last month, Ethereum shows a positive trend; if it continues like this, then I think it is safe to say that the market recovery has begun. I think now is the time to invest, preferably in parts, in case of correction.
ETH is a cryptocurrency that should be in each wallet. I completely believe in its reliability and usefulness. Already, if it had not been reliable, it would not have been such a good project based on it.
XbladedThanos

Activity: 347
Merit: 1

Fun of WINBIX sales system winbix.io

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:53:18 PM

ETH have actually gotten a successful update recently but am very sure it didnt affect its price or their ER-20 market recently I mean things all seems to be in the same place as before. Is Still a good potential coin but update have no influence for now maybe upcoming ones might affect that

WINBIX ♝ SALES SYSTEM Selling at the demand price at any time | Pre-DAICO ➧ April 24, 2019 — June 22, 2019 https://winbix.io
bdivrik

Activity: 812
Merit: 262

View Profile
March 31, 2019, 10:56:40 PM

I think the Ethereum price will be much higher in the future. I think POS will be the biggest reason. We need a little more patience. Ethereum's coming.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 [37] 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: