Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:01:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
DikkieD

Activity: 560
Merit: 22

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:18:56 PM

I think it doesn't matter really. As long as you stay away from coins without any real use.

I mean eth could double or maybe trip this year. But so do hundreds of other altcoins. Maybe you feel like eth is the safest bet, but I am not so sure tbh. Eth is for ICO's and being a fiat pair.....nothing much else. So if more fiat pairs are introduced (a lot are planned at several exchanges, of which some new ones) and ICO's choose NEO, EOS, Stellar, Stratis, Vechain, Icon as their preferred platform besides ETH, then market share of eth could drop as it will have to share with all others that offer a similar solution....
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
djkyno

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:21:10 PM

I think it is still good to invest in Ethereum actually, because the actual price is really low and affordable, and we all know that Ethereum is the most valuable altcoin right now, and its price is expected to increase highly in the few coming months and years most likely.
Cryptokingind

Activity: 322
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 12, 2018, 03:45:26 PM

you can invest in ethereum at any moment it is good to invest in ethereum in my opinion Ethereum is very potential coin of this market and at this time price of ethereum is down. Almost all the new ICO's are ethereum based and using ERC20 platform. So if you can buy ethereum and hold it for long term then you can get a good returns.
newcollegestar

Activity: 124
Merit: 2

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 06:01:47 AM

You might want to consider an altcoin if you have done your research and strongly believe that it will be very successful. Otherwise, I recommend you to stick with BTC or ETH.
It is all and all the choice of the investor which can help him in knowing that which coin is best for him to invest his money as he must choose a coin by looking at the plan which he has in his mind. If you think so that you have this much of the information regarding this coin that you can then make some good earning because of investing your money, then you should do that to have a better living.
NeedIfFindIt

Activity: 500
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:18:03 AM

If you're making your investment choice, Etherium is always a good one, especially today when it doesn't cost as much. I think ETH is a safe long-term investment option.
khoatg11

Activity: 101
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 11:44:25 AM

There are more Ico scams, and you can not find trustworthy Ico for long-term investment, Eth is the best choice.
evdoksi

Activity: 100
Merit: 24

GPTCash Weekly Airdrop: https://discord.gg/DPgHv6X

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:09:05 PM

Currently, I also think that if you can afford it, it is a very good choice to invest in the eth because its price has dropped significantly compared to its ATH and that can allow you to have a good profit when its price will recover.
However, to limit the risks, it is advisable to diversify its investment and can be invest in other altcoins also or directly on Bitcoin.
jporter80

Activity: 112

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:36:15 PM

yes,Ethereum is the way of the future, It will revolutionize finance,ethereum in my opinion is a great long term investment,ethereum blockchain focuses on running the programming code of any decentralized application
Eranoba02

Activity: 77

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:41:12 PM

Yes it's good, investment in ETH will  give you profit within a short period of time
Jazvebtc18

Activity: 210

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 12:45:52 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

I think ETH is one of the promising altcoins today. The price is very unpredictable but not too bad to invest. It is the 2nd top coins after bitcoin. It has also direct exchange currency with other country. For sure if you invest ETH, you will not regret it.
Zack Lee

Activity: 168

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:01:57 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I think I am good because at the moment the price of Ethereum is decreasing and so I think it's a good time to invest and can help pump the price of Ethereum to return but this coin has good growth and can be profitable in the future, therefore, you can invest in Ethereum now

suigeneris01

Activity: 264

View Profile WWW
June 13, 2018, 10:09:13 PM

I will advice you to invest in ethereum as it has proved to be a very successful altcoin. Price seems low now and the best time for investors to invest more and more in the ethereum. I believe in the nearest future the ethereum will hit the rocket and have a very good price and thus investors will gain more so I tmguess now is the best time to invest in ethereum.
copypaste

Activity: 182

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:09:35 PM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin I see the development of Ethereum very good and increasingly popular from year to year so I think investing in Etheeum is a very good idea as it will profitable in the future.
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:10 PM

I think it is very good to invest in ethereum, it is one of the strongest cryptocurren y i have ever zeen and it will bring you profit

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
aldencio

Activity: 218
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:10:52 PM

Ethereum is the best coin after Bitcoin I see the development of Ethereum very good and increasingly popular from year to year so I think investing in Etheeum is a very good idea as it will profitable in the future.
ethereum is pretty good, and though some people hate it, i can not see why really. It is a base for so many projects, ethereum is very useful

Data✘chain | Blockchain Based Decentralized Data Trade Service
http://dataxchain.org/ico/main/
RSM0103

Activity: 269
Merit: 12

we're Radio, online!

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:17:52 PM

Ethereum is the most stable coin in the market next to bitcoin when it comes to investments and investors buying it, because of it’s good platform and most of ICO use their smart contracts to create their own coin or token. Now that ethereum price has temporarily down, this is the perfect time to invest more on ethereum because when it started to go up it will moon again this year maybe by the end of the year.

CyberFM   we're Radio, online!   Whitepaper
RADIO   ANN Thread   Twitter   Telegram
cryptocyprus

Activity: 686
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:48:42 PM

I think you should buy Ethereum after all. I understand that there are many other coins quite promising, such as EOS, ADA, OMG and other coins, but still Ethereum will still grow and it is quite a reliable coin.

Minter                       ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
                  ▄▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄
               ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
            ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
          ,▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
         ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      █▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▓▓▄   ▀▓▀   ▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▄     ▄▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ╟▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▄ ▄▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
     ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
      ║▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
       ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
        ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
           ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
             ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
                ▀█▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀
                     ▀▀██▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓██▀▀
||

╓▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▒
▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓█▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌        ▐▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀╜        ╙▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                      ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                        ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌         ▓▓▓▓▓          ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓⌐         ▓▓▓▓▓         ╣▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓         ▀█▀▀^         ╫▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌                      ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                     ▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓                 #▒▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌
▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
 ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
 ╙▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀
WALLET

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█

▄█████▄   ▄▄
▐█▄           ▄███████████▀
████▄▄       ▐█████████████▀
████████▄▄   ▐████████████
 ████████████████████████▌
▐████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████
   ▀████████████████████
   ████████████████████
    ▀█████████████████
      ▄█████████████▀
▄▄▄▄█████████████▀
  ▀▀█████████▀▀
BIT WRLD

Activity: 71

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:51:45 PM

now market is down day by day hence wait some time and invest on ETH, if you invest now then also fine because ETH price low now and ETH is good potential coin and more ICOs depended by ETH, this year end ETH price will reach huge price so good for investment on ETH
goldenmistletoes

Activity: 70

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:53:35 PM

In my opinion, I think its always a good decision to invest in ethereum. Its a good coin to hold because it has a lot of potential in the future. Specially now while its value is not that high, it a good time to enter. There are predictions that it might make a bull run in terms of its value for the next couple of months. So if you want to maximize your gain, better invest early.
Reid

Activity: 2870
Merit: 642

View Profile
June 13, 2018, 10:55:56 PM

I hope everyone here in this forum is noticing how Ethereum fluctuates in a sxale of $100-150.
Yes. Right now may be the biggest dip of it and a good time to buy.
It is just my speculation though that is why I am betting on it and will buy like 5 ETH and maybe I could come out with a profit og 500 to 750 dollars.
It's been 2 months of monitoring it and I hope I am right.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: