Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 12:55:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
xjcjf

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 08:58:46 AM

I think investing in Ethereum will be a very good choice. Ethereum is currently the most promising cryptocurrency on the market. I think it will have a lot of room for growth in the future, so investing in it will give you a lot of wealth. .

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
mkn2030

Activity: 148

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:02:04 AM

Ethereum is very low this year and I think it is worth investing in Ethereum. And Ethereum prices rose a lot last year and rose to $2,000. I think Ethereum has great potential.
hentel

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:03:27 AM

ETH and BTC is the safest way to invest in crypto. When ETH fall down, then it's the end of world's crypto.
feinter

Activity: 469
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:22:13 AM

While investing in Ethereum has made its earliest investors a lot of money, there are some people that have also lost money. The truth is, the price of all cryptocurrencies rises and falls daily. It is a very strange and volatile market. That’s why, if you want to invest in Ethereum for the long term, you must be willing to hold on to your investment no matter what — you should never panic sell!
Here are some reasons why Ethereum could be a strong long-term investment.
Ethereum’s network is built to be so much more than just a blockchain for a cryptocurrency.Ethereum’s network is meant to create new coins, be used for different types of contracts, and even be used for app development.I think it's a good idea to invest in Ethereum.
Biklonicl

Activity: 61

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

Yes, now is the right time to invest in Ethereum, it has a cheap price, it is a very stable and promising coin.
tikaka

Activity: 336
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 09:36:41 AM

Not only is ETH the best virtual currency you can invest right now. I think there is still a lot of potential virtual money to invest. may be bitcoin, NEO .. this depends on your investment decision.

zacad

Activity: 396
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 02:19:02 PM
Last edit: July 01, 2018, 06:02:47 PM by zacad

Ethereum is one of the most promising altcoins. I think that investing in Ethereum is safe. Although I don’t think that I can quickly obtain high interest this year, I plan to hold Ethereum for a long time. This will be a potential investment.

RAIKOSLA

Activity: 336

Powerful promotion strategy https://bit.ly/3cRVjFi

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:52:56 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.

I am deeply confident in investing in Ethereum right now, especially now that Ethereum has declined and with that decline, many people are investing in the long run and buying lots of coins and waiting for stable prices to sell. and do not focus on one option but I think you should make some other coins. Do not buy ethereum alone. buy some BCH and Ripple, and Neo for example. do not miss the opportunity to get a profit both small and large.

sangalangdavid

Activity: 443

https://streamies.io/

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 03:56:00 PM

Actually, it is a perfect timing to invest in ETH now because the value of it right now is cheap and eventually its price will go up again. Take advantage of the condition of the market.

S T R E A M I E S -  Streaming in Anonimity  -  No rules
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ●●     Whitepaper Released    ●● ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
DISCORD    -    BITCOINTALK    -    WEBSITE    -    EXCHANGE
Azna Azhar

Activity: 153

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:00:41 PM

Actually, it is a perfect timing to invest in ETH now because the value of it right now is cheap and eventually its price will go up again. Take advantage of the condition of the market.
Yes, the current market conditions become an opportunity to start investing because every coin is cheap. Ethereum becomes a promising altcoin because it has the potential to grow with a strong community.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:09:04 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

If you still doubt you do not have to push yourself, I suggest to further analyze first, or maybe you should make a plan, if there is a good or bad possibility in this case fall or riseup value, the second plan allows you to minimize risk.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Vask

Activity: 504
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:17:45 PM

If you do not want to take risks then invest in Ethereum is a the best choice, and this time is the best time to buy and invest in Ethereum when Ethereum price's falling and will be an profit if you hold for a few months later.
It's true this time it seems like the right time to buy ethereum because the price is cheap,
and if we invest in ethereum surely the profit earned will be great,
most importantly stay patient to wait for the price ethereum can rise again
I, too, hold the same opinion, I expect during this year growth of at least 10x from current levels. I try to put all free money into ETH.
Lukas Tarantas

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 04:31:39 PM

I do not think it's a good time to buy an etherium. The market is too weak, bitcoin falls and all coins become cheaper. Therefore, buying now cryptocurrency is very risky.

Sagitta_A

Activity: 140
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:01:40 PM

I would recommend choosing Ethereum if one has not yet decided which altcoin fits more. Ethereum is the successful and widely recognised project.
hurriebra49

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:40:14 PM

This time is really good to invest in crypto markets because due to bitcoin down price almost all altcoins are available at down price and the great opportunity is available to all of you, this time can pick any good coin invest in and in next few days you can earn a big money with a huge profit.

zcashplan

Activity: 415

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2018, 05:45:31 PM

Yes, this is a wise choice. In 2018, Ethereum is well worth investing. This continues until 2020. You don't have to hesitate, you can now buy Ethereum or Bitcoin quickly.

logisticalmother

Activity: 299

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 05:56:00 PM

the price of ethereum in 2018 I think reached $ 1000. I suggest you to buy ethereum now, put it in storage and at the end of the year pick up what you put in and watch later.
andongdanisi

Activity: 379

Buy, sell and store real cryptocurrencies

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:00:16 PM

Investing in ETH is certainly not wrong, and the current ETH is still very cheap, this price can be purchased, and you will see your assets double in a few months.

■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         L B X         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■         ■
■     The London Block Exchange     ■──[│  P R E S A L E is L I V E !  │]──■
■  Facebook  ■  Twitter  ■  Medium  ■──  Download On  ──[ GOOGLE PLAYAPP STORE ]──■
albertvahitov

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:04:14 PM

Ethereum is one of good altcoin that many people choose to invest. If you want to invest in a more trusted one, don't hesitate to invest in Eth like at the present that its price is still low.
Patience is a virtue or key to success in this field.
todiefor17

Activity: 344
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 01, 2018, 06:06:56 PM

Looking at the evolution of ETH since its inception, I think you should invest in ETH instead of investing in other coins. For me, Bitcoin and ETH are always the top investment options.
However, all decisions are yours. Make the right decision for yourself.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: