Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:33:00 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
malading

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:42:39 PM

Do not know why, other cryptocurrencies have risen today, only ETH is still falling, I always think that ETH is good, but now I feel puzzled, is my feeling wrong? Or other reasons?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dupee419

Activity: 1344
Merit: 261

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:50:18 PM

Best altcoin to invest in, especially if were talking about LONG TERM, I assure you that ETH is one of my bets in making long-term investments, I think ETH may be one of the best altcoins out there right now in this time, though in the market fluctuations cannot be avoided and so as other altcurrencies will fluctuate as well, though in terms of long period investments I'd suggest investing in ETH.
sunshinelavapie

Activity: 252

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 03:55:12 PM

The current application of ETH is still very popular and important. Maybe ETH will decrease in the future but I think you should invest ETH now if possible. This is the best time to buy ETH because it is dropping sharply.
greenclub09

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

BBOD - The Best Crypto Derivatives Exchange

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:08:34 PM

I think now is a great time for us to invest in Ethereum. Ethereum prices have fallen so deep, now only $ 467, this is a very low price of Ethereum, we should buy before the price rebounded. Ethereum is the queen of cryptocurrency, it is very popular, there are many ICOs operating on the basis of ERC20 of Ethereum. Many experts say that in the future Ethereum will grow strongly and its price will rise to the moon. If you want more money then you should invest in Ethereum

trexbtc

Activity: 158
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:10:02 PM

Ethreum is one of the most reliable investments. So safely put in there a lot of money, you will definitely earn.
CrazeCoinz

Activity: 364

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:15:25 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
I don't have doubt about ethereum as this is a good currency and you need to believe this currency that this will give you good profits in doing long term investment. Buy now as the price is cheaper and hold until the best price comes.
kingpes14

Activity: 163

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 04:17:15 PM

Buying ethereum is good for now but I think its better to focus on low market cap coins that have very bright future and team. Because Ethereum has very big market cap for short time Ethereum cant make 3x or 4x but with low market cap altcoins can make it.
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:02:56 PM

Ethereum is one of the most used platforms. Many people use it every day. Today ETH's price is low, which makes it the top investment choice.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:03:52 PM

Now it's a really good time to invest in ETH because the market is low and if you invest now you will get it for cheaper price. Ethereum has a huge potential.
grumpy619

Activity: 546
Merit: 255

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:11:45 PM

If you don't have investments in the ETH, then Yes, it is a very promising asset for the future. Until is the market ICO alive , Ethereum will be in demand.  So I'd bought the ETH, but not the whole amount at once, partially. The market is now falling, there is a chance to buy cheaper. But this, of course, is not 100% probability. And it's necessary to have Bitcoin savings, I hodl about 40-50% depending on the market state.

▄▄           ▄▄▄▄▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄           ▄▄         ▄▄        ▄▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄                  ▄             ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ 
██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██        ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄        ███▄       ██        ██          ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄         ██                 ███            ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▀                ██▀        ▀██       █████▄     ██        ██         ██▀        ▀██        ██                ██ ██           ██     ██
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██ ▀███▄   ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██               ██   ██          ██▄▄▄▄█▀
██      ▐█▌                ▐█▌          ▐█▌      ██   ▀███▄ ██        ██        ▐█▌          ▐█▌       ██              ██     ██         ██▀▀▀▀██▄
██       ██▄                ██▄        ▄██       ██     ▀█████        ██         ██▄      ▄▄  █        ██             ██       ██        ██     ██
██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██        ▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄██▀        ██       ▀███        ██          ▀██▄▄▄▄▄ ██          ██▄▄▄▄▄▄      ██         ██       ██▄▄▄▄██▀
▀▀           ▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀           ▀▀         ▀▀        ▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀           ▀▀      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ 
           ▄▄███▄▄
     ▄▄███████████▄▄
 ▄▄███████████████████▄▄
███████████▌ ▐███████████
██▌ ▐███████ ███████▌ ▐██
███ ████▀▀██ ██▀▀████ ███
███ ██▀▄████ ████▄▀██ ███
███ ██ █████ █████ ██ ███
 ▀▀ ██ █████ █████ ██ ▀▀
     ▀ █████ █████ ▀
         ▀▀█ █▀▀
The Premier   ───────────────────
Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
────────   Powered by the ICNQ Token

[ Color  Paper ]
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
[ White Paper ]

▾  Medium
▾  Twitter
▾  LinkedIn
▾  Subscribe

I C N Q  T O K E N

The Token for Digital Asset Management
ntrader

Activity: 264
Merit: 101

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:15:40 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

I think ETH below 1000$ is good investment for every one because it will reach 5000 or maybe (upper than this price) in current year so you can buy at the dip point to take real profit only within 1 year.
suigeneris01

Activity: 264
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
June 14, 2018, 08:16:15 PM

I will advice you think towards investing in the eth as u have said the eth has proven to be a very successful and the popularity is very high among people thus it's usage is very high too which make it an altcoin that will last for a long time to come so you can only expect it to get back on its feet. Invest now in the eth and hold till thing fall back to normal before selling
chennappa121

Activity: 400
Merit: 12

View Profile
June 14, 2018, 08:16:37 PM

The eth has been down from $800 to $460 now it is $500 i thinks that this the best time to buy the eth and hold for long tram like more then a year sure it will be give some good returns and eth will reach $1000 within a year so buy now as much you want and hold it.

▀   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▬▬▬███  Burst  █  Defi Money  ███▬▬▬   ▄   ▀   ▄   ▀
[      PRESALE     |  April 1st      ]     [     CROWDSALE    |  June 1st      ]
[     TWITTER           TELEGRAM       █│█     MEDIUM          GITHUB     ]
marcripto

Activity: 658
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 10:44:41 AM

Ethereum is one of the best projects in the industry, very solid and with excellent growth prospects for the future, but to reduce risks I always recommend diversifying your portfolio on at least three or four cryptocurrencies among the best in the sector. At this moment I would choose Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple and Litecoin
max6575

Activity: 1176
Merit: 100

Vave.com

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:02:50 AM

as investors to manage plan on following customs with personal strategics to returns with reference of numbers with the indication as the returns of beginning terms of evaluation, those helps as securing the less on chance as keep to stands to follows as the use with rise and fails of price with the market and collects with limit of exchange to substitute expends on modification and the spares on excess as possessing extracts on differences as the nominal unit of profit with the managed account.

indrakusumaindra

Activity: 728
Merit: 101

The Standard Protocol - Solving Inflation

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:05:47 AM

There is a lot coin out there which means there is many option you can choose to invest. ETH is one of the good option cause ethereum is a solid coin which had been a long time in crypto world. I do think to invest on new project for best profit like on pundi x and unibright, and i do consider to invest some in tron.

razzor

Activity: 110

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:09:09 AM

why not? thee price is cheap at the moment and if you wait a little bit more you can make more profit in a few months or even years from now, just try to catch the best buy price

crazylikeafox

Activity: 798
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:11:15 AM

Yes, Ethereum is a very good choice to invest. It is one of the best coins as of now, it is one of the sefest coins as well, so when you invest on eth, you will probably earn a lot of profit in the future. As eth keeps on developing, it receives enough support form people. It will surely increase its value after the dip. Take this opportunity to invest now while eth is affordable. You may invest on other altcoins as well for better chance of big profit.
chenhaonan

Activity: 434

View Profile
June 15, 2018, 11:13:40 AM

Now that ETH is relatively stable, the profit margin for investing in ETH is very small. I think that if you want to make more money you should look for new cryptocurrencies, but the risk of doing so will also be higher than investing in ETH!

bitcub

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
June 15, 2018, 11:16:58 AM

I remember the days when ETH was only $30, many crypto trader says that ETH will rise soon. So I bought 3 ETH and place it in my Etherwallet.  But sad to say I sold them at the price of $150. Sometimes holding is the good thing.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: