Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 08:55:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  
Author Topic: is it good to invest in ETH?  (Read 73681 times)
rozak

Activity: 1960
Merit: 273

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 09:28:59 AM

Ethereum is a good and very popular coin. While many ICO projects use the Ethereum platform. Because we know that Ethereum is the number two coin and always follows the growth of Bitcoin. Ethereum is very reliable for long-term investment.
my long-term investment agreed to choose ETH . but for the short term, I find it difficult because I see that ETH has always decreased a few days, and the price of ETH is now a $ 134 ,decline that is so deep from the previous

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
If you see garbage posts (off-topic, trolling, spam, no point, etc.), use the "report to moderator" links. All reports are investigated, though you will rarely be contacted about your reports.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
javainn

Activity: 733
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 01:09:25 PM

Ethereum is a good and very popular coin. While many ICO projects use the Ethereum platform. Because we know that Ethereum is the number two coin and always follows the growth of Bitcoin. Ethereum is very reliable for long-term investment.
ethereum gives the potential to have high prices and ethereum is now the choice of investors, this makes ethereum the best coin for investment and no doubt

|   Facebook   |     Twitter     |                                       R A N G E R S                                       |    Discord    |    Medium    |
|    Telegram   |                                        ─────     PROTOCOL     ─────                                        |    Gitbook    |
████  ███  ██  █          VIRTUAL WORLDS BLOCKCHAIN INFRASTRUCTURE          █  ██  ███  ████
distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 02:41:50 PM

for now it is good and very good to invest in ethereum because ethereum prices in the year will increase very well so that later many people will get promising benefits
everyone says the ethereum investment is very good, but no one can mention when we will benefit from investing in ethereum. we know ethereum is a good coin, but we cannot just predict it, we need a truly mobile market so that time is the right one to invest.

devinks

Activity: 756
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:10:06 PM

for this coin is a good altcoin to be a promising investment place because this coin is a coin that is widely relied on and trusted by many investors to get a big profit
hawkins

Activity: 1204
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:16:50 PM

for now it is good and very good to invest in ethereum because ethereum prices in the year will increase very well so that later many people will get promising benefits
well, sometimes we know it's good when the price goes up, and we know it's not good when the price drops. if you plan to invest and hold ETH, I don't think we know that for sure. however, it does have considerable potential.
dodgrad

Activity: 1067
Merit: 501

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 05:30:18 PM

If someone is wondering whether to invest in Ethereum, in my opinion this is the best moment. Recently, we had doubts about whether Ethereum will be hardforked properly, and today we know that everything has succeeded. I am sure that thanks to this Ethereum has gained enormous potential and the price will soon grow rapidly.

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
insidertradingeverywhere

Activity: 468

The world’s first Play, Learn and Earn

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 05:32:34 PM

Now I agree with shopping time, the bear market can't last eternally, growth will be, and investments into Ethereum will be profitable, I think that we will see new records in the price

topkhai

Activity: 351
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:00:35 PM

Focus on one coin is very risk. Yep, ETH is one of the most successful coins. We don't know what will happen next. You can divide your portfolio and consider taking other coins. If ETH crash you still have a chance on the next coin
claus-rich

Activity: 364

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:07:49 PM

I think that Ethereum is a rather serious project. I am fully confident that this project will always exist. That is why I am not afraid to invest in this coin.

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 06:19:16 PM

my long-term investment agreed to choose ETH . but for the short term, I find it difficult because I see that ETH has always decreased a few days, and the price of ETH is now a $ 134 ,decline that is so deep from the previous
Comparing from the last month value it's still high, but you are correct for long  term investment and if you can do wait for the next bull, ETH is one of
those coins to hold aside from bitcoin, as the last time high is really good to expect, if you will able to buy now and hold till the pumped start to show up and bring the new ATH, it's always needs time and full knowledge.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Leftneck

Activity: 476

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile
March 02, 2019, 10:23:49 PM

I think that Ethereum is a rather serious project. I am fully confident that this project will always exist. That is why I am not afraid to invest in this coin.
It is true that you say we do not need to hesitate or be afraid to invest in ethereum, I am sure that with the passage of time the price of ethereum will rise, the most important thing is to remain patient

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Cryptosaja

Activity: 658

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:40:02 PM

I have been holding ethereum since the price is cheap and ethereum will be pumped this year, it seems that there are also many people who hold ethereum besides me personally
jozymens7

Activity: 392

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
March 02, 2019, 11:41:55 PM

ETH is one of the most used coins in the crypto industry due to it's fast and also low transaction fees compared to btc and some few other coins. The adoption of eth has increased ever since the crypto bull run in 2017 and keeps increasing. I thin k it is a good idea to have some ether on you.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:26:27 AM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
If you really wanted to invest for sure you will never doubt Ethreum since this is the most stable coin next to bitcoin,much cheaper but high potential and legit but you may say that today its more lower value but we also know that this coin had reached $1,500 wayback January 2018 so trust the capacity of ethereum to make profit in future,just buy and hold for now
zolfa

Activity: 518
Merit: 11

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 01:55:47 AM

In my opinion, ETH is still one of the best and worthy coins to buy, even though the current price tends to fall, but many experts predict that ETH prices will rise someday, but if you are in doubt, buy another coin that you think is good.
stadus
Legendary

Activity: 3080
Merit: 1292

Hhampuz for Campaign management

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 02:13:06 AM

In my opinion, ETH is still one of the best and worthy coins to buy, even though the current price tends to fall, but many experts predict that ETH prices will rise someday, but if you are in doubt, buy another coin that you think is good.
The price fall and that is really good, it gives us another opportunity to buy.

We should be smart and not to be so sensitive, buying now is not a bad idea, we are buying at dip and the thing we should do next is to sell at peak.
If we can do that method most of the time, I'm sure we don't have to for a long journey before we can achieve our goal.

███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
gelli

Activity: 434

https://saturn.black

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:20:47 AM

If the investor does not believe that Ethereum will sooner or later make a profit and does not want to buy it, then I wonder what other altcoin he will choose? Small investments do not count

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 07:34:17 AM

If the investor does not believe that Ethereum will sooner or later make a profit and does not want to buy it, then I wonder what other altcoin he will choose? Small investments do not count

If they didnt believe in eth , there is a high chance that they didnt also believe on other cryptos  .  but we must not be concern on them because that is their life , that is thier choice  .  let them feel that they right .  soon they will only regret when they see that all cryptos are rising   .

Now For the question that if eth is a good investment  ?  Yes it is eth is one of the promising coins before up until today   .  all can say is we must include eth to our folio  .
Wellyan

Activity: 616
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 03, 2019, 03:34:27 PM

I am having trouble to decide which coins i should invest in and it seems ETH is one of the most successful coins right no.

Should i invest on ETH or focus on other coins instead?

Let me know your opinion.
for the choice of investing with any crypto currency and any altcoin I think it all depends on your own beliefs and desires and other people are giving advice for that investment
Kwame Genius

Activity: 260
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
March 03, 2019, 05:50:05 PM

ETH is mostly recognize by many investors and this altcoin place second on the crypto market base on market prices. It is a potential coin that if any investor invest in it and wait for long term could make very hurge profit. So I may advise every trader to invest in ETH because it has  future.

center]fLibero.Financial
Hyper deflationary | Automatic Staking & Compounding
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 [34] 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 »
  Print  

Jump to: