Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 04:38:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 05:54:39 PM

ThePhwnr will know who I am from this comment alone lol.  The end all be all argument of everything can be summed up in this statement, You Don't Know what You Don't Know.  Plain and simple, we Do not know what hardware scrypt.cc has and there is no proof.  Second for all we know, being in Brazil, he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.  

If machine's like Ares Miner 256 MH/s actually exist, wouldn't be too inconceivable to have the stated 850 GH/s.  Yes, I know, the "Math" doesn't add up on things, just saying.

Either way, only time and patience will say whether the site comes back up or stay's down.  Yes, I know it is also entirely possible from some people's point of view that the whole thing is a Ponzi and would make some sense with that argument as well.

All I am saying is at the end of the day, You don't know what you don't know.

As far as "proven" Cloud mining, there is Genesis (SLOW ROI), Hashnest (A bit better than most on ROI), Mining Sweden (Not Sure of their ROI honestly, also fairly new still so not 100% certain with this one),  I think there are some others out there but their ROI's are really slow.

Investment sites, I am going to guess probably 90% are ponzi's, you Can try BTER at 10% yearly Interest Rate.

If you really want to make money though with Bitcoin I think the better option is to play the Markets, granted that is time consuming, Or you could always try Loan sites Like BTCJam or BTClend, basically you invest in someone's loan and they pay back in whatever interest rate is set.

I know you're not getting paid jack shit this week, and likely into the future, because things based on lies beget other lies. Maybe Marcelo will be the first cloud scamming operator to "recover" from the "hacks" but I wouldn't bet on it. And if you think it's not too inconceivable for one company to own and operate 850 Gh/s of Scrypt hardware you're only proving your own ignorance on the subject of mining.

Read the post dude, don't read the 1st two paragraphs and jump down my throat, thank you.  I did state that he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.

Also said at the End of the Day, We Don't know what we don't know period. Tongue

I did read the post. My point is that if he's lying about the 850 Gh/s, which he obviously is, then the entire premise of your beloved "KHS" is a lie and likely so is everything else. "We don't know what we don't know," is a hilarious response to all of this. We do know he's not mining with 850 Gh/s, which is the entire foundation of your "investment." Feel free to continue trying to find legitimate portions in this giant web of scammery. It's funny to watch.

I love having the back and forth with you too Tongue.  Either way yes I know the 850 GH/s is, based on the Math incorrect, I think I did say something about that in my original post actually.  I think you mis-understood my point, and or I am just not getting my point across correctly with my wording.

My point is only this, Math dictates that the 850 GH/s is totally incorrect and that I except as fact.  I was trying to say there is a possibility that the funds, being from Brazil and all, could be coming from other sources.  In no way am I saying that would make this any better, just saying it is a possibility.

Me personally, if it doesn't come back up I don't care.  I put what I wanted into that and if it goes poof it is whatever to me.  Always having back up to Highly Probable Scams is something that I think anyone who is investing anything into this realm should do.

BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
June 25, 2015, 06:06:47 PM

Ok...so, if the scrypt.cc=ponzi, can someone please enlighten me as how to make decent BTC besides buying expensive equipment, the faucets, and referrals? All I hear is Ponzi this Ponzi that, scam scam etc. ad nauseum WITHOUT mentioning decent alternatives. How is everybody else here making legit coin then? I´ve been in the crypto world for several months now and I´d Like to start making real $ and besides all the rhetoric, I have yet to hear really solid methods of aquiring BTC. Sorry I dont have alot of posts, I like a minimal data footprint I suppose.

1) Buy an Antminer S5 from Bitmain and run it at home.
2) Open an online store and sell something for bitcoin.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:10:41 PM

I was trying to say there is a possibility that the funds, being from Brazil and all, could be coming from other sources.  In no way am I saying that would make this any better, just saying it is a possibility.

Why would he go to all the trouble of creating this fictitious 'investment' scheme in order to pay 'investors' from income he's making, say, gun running, or drug dealing, when the simple truth is that he can do exactly what he has done which is to lie about having 850GH/s and get everybody all excited about it so they refer their friends and can conveniently have an 'auto invest' option to save them any effort on keeping whatever money they send in to remain in while those who absolutely have to cash out can be used as small examples of how he is so *totally* legit and not a scam?

All the while manipulating the trading environment of the fictitious 'KHS' so that newbies think they are actually buying and selling something of value, when it is just numbers on a screen.

It never actually becomes anything until you withdraw, but people are inclined to keep on sending it straight back in to the scheme so they can compound their 'profit'.

Do you get it yet?

Ponzi scams work so simply on human greed, there is no need for the operators of them to be earning actual profit from schemes on the side in order to cover the withdrawals, as hardly anyone actually keeps the money outside when they *know* they will make so much more by sending it back in along with all the other newbs being conned into joining the 'investment' scheme.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
malickie

Activity: 92
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 06:18:04 PM

I was trying to say there is a possibility that the funds, being from Brazil and all, could be coming from other sources.  In no way am I saying that would make this any better, just saying it is a possibility.

Why would he go to all the trouble of creating this fictitious 'investment' scheme in order to pay 'investors' from income he's making, say, gun running, or drug dealing, when the simple truth is that he can do exactly what he has done which is to lie about having 850GH/s and get everybody all excited about it so they refer their friends and can conveniently have an 'auto invest' option to save them any effort on keeping whatever money they send in to remain in while those who absolutely have to cash out can be used as small examples of how he is so *totally* legit and not a scam?

All the while manipulating the trading environment of the fictitious 'KHS' so that newbies think they are actually buying and selling something of value, when it is just numbers on a screen.

It never actually becomes anything until you withdraw, but people are inclined to keep on sending it straight back in to the scheme so they can compound their 'profit'.

Do you get it yet?

Ponzi scams work so simply on human greed, there is no need for the operators of them to be earning actual profit from schemes on the side in order to cover the withdrawals, as hardly anyone actually keeps the money outside when they *know* they will make so much more by sending it back in along with all the other newbs being conned into joining the 'investment' scheme.

I do see your point, although unless you personally know the person in question, you can't say for a fact say what his actual goal is.  He could be Saint Marcelo Cheesy.  Either way I never said it isn't a ponzi in any of my statements.  I was pointing to Possible Hypothetical situations of How the Money could be coming in.

giveen

Activity: 826
Merit: 1004

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:08:49 PM

ThePhwnr will know who I am from this comment alone lol.  The end all be all argument of everything can be summed up in this statement, You Don't Know what You Don't Know.  Plain and simple, we Do not know what hardware scrypt.cc has and there is no proof.  Second for all we know, being in Brazil, he could be doing "Other Things" to make up for the lack of the stated Hardware.  

If machine's like Ares Miner 256 MH/s actually exist, wouldn't be too inconceivable to have the stated 850 GH/s.  Yes, I know, the "Math" doesn't add up on things, just saying.

Either way, only time and patience will say whether the site comes back up or stay's down.  Yes, I know it is also entirely possible from some people's point of view that the whole thing is a Ponzi and would make some sense with that argument as well.

All I am saying is at the end of the day, You don't know what you don't know.

As far as "proven" Cloud mining, there is Genesis (SLOW ROI), Hashnest (A bit better than most on ROI), Mining Sweden (Not Sure of their ROI honestly, also fairly new still so not 100% certain with this one),  I think there are some others out there but their ROI's are really slow.

Investment sites, I am going to guess probably 90% are ponzi's, you Can try BTER at 10% yearly Interest Rate.

If you really want to make money though with Bitcoin I think the better option is to play the Markets, granted that is time consuming, Or you could always try Loan sites Like BTCJam or BTClend, basically you invest in someone's loan and they pay back in whatever interest rate is set.

I know you're not getting paid jack shit this week, and likely into the future, because things based on lies beget other lies. Maybe Marcelo will be the first cloud scamming operator to "recover" from the "hacks" but I wouldn't bet on it. And if you think it's not too inconceivable for one company to own and operate 850 Gh/s of Scrypt hardware you're only proving your own ignorance on the subject of mining.

I asked Marcelo and he said they were running Gridseed chips.

Doing some math, they would need 13,076,923 Gridseed chips to = 850GH/s

I also asked if it was the G-Black, and he said no, it was a custom build.

G-Blacks are 400 chip machines. If he had those it would take 32692 G-Blacks to = 850GH/s
Scamalert

Activity: 490
Merit: 500

Captain

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:15:45 PM

Anybody considering using scrypt.cc should study this video first:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WxmTpTUvN-8

He looks like he is about to cry over all the bigcoins he lost  Undecided
lama-hunter

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:39:57 PM

My reaction while I wait for scrypt.cc to come back.

Damn right  Embarrassed
ziomar

Activity: 344

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 07:41:09 PM

If I'm not wrong this one is one of their depost wallet

1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7

They are receivning coins no stop Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:24:13 PM

Does 1HWqsgnSd12Gv8SpoUMi1Cj8hp79BTSpW7 belong to scrypt.cc?

If so, maybe he's reassigning mining rewards to that address again, which would be odd since nobody can deposit right now.

Could be a good sign. If not, talk about a tease.

I got it from my last deposit, so I would say yes it belongs to scrypt.cc

on litecointalk I got this comment:

"Im not saying, all im saying is that the scrypt.cc hotwallet has had ~ 40 BTC come into it in the last 2 days.

That could be retarded people still depositing, or it could be mining. If it is mining it is the equiv of ~ 2 PHs of SHA-256 power.

Interesting hypothesis."

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:38:02 PM

If so, maybe he's reassigning mining rewards to that address again, which would be odd since nobody can deposit right now.

"Im not saying, all im saying is that the scrypt.cc hotwallet has had ~ 40 BTC come into it in the last 2 days.

That could be retarded people still depositing, or it could be mining. If it is mining it is the equiv of ~ 2 PHs of SHA-256 power.

Interesting hypothesis."

Those are awfully small deposits coming into that wallet to be from a mining operation this size, either 2 Ph/s SHA or 850 Gh/s Scrypt. Another theory is that some users set their SCC deposit address to be the payout address from something else and those deposits are still rolling in.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 08:43:04 PM

Interesting hypothesis."

Well we'll see, the hackers still had access to the hot wallet for withdrawals until admin fixes it. Assuming of course this is all legit. So far the site is still not letting us login.

I trusted them but now I say who knows if we will be able to login once again Huh Cry

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
ajareselde
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1000

Satoshi is rolling in his grave. #bitcoin

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:25:02 PM

I trusted them but now I say who knows if we will be able to login once again Huh Cry

Tried to loging just now, here's the message i get; "Server is currently busy. Please try again later."

And altho they claim to return on 30th,by their update message from yesterday, i honestly don't think they will, everyone would just withdraw and never come back,
but  the loss would be great as everyone will try to sell kh/s , making the selling balance virtually worthless.

cheers
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:46:18 PM

Tried to loging just now, here's the message i get....

cheers

June 24, 2015 - Today the hackers came back in and cleaned our databases taking our chat room with it.
This doesn't effect us at all since we have many images of the database before the attack. We'll be up and running on a clean and safe server by tomorrow. Once we're on the new server, we'll rollback everyone's KHS/BTC balances prior to the attack and you will be able to login once again.
Our ETA stands at June 30th if everything runs smoothly, once we "relaunch" all user balances will be available for withdraw.
Current mining rewards are being used to recover some of the losses.
We will update once we're on the new server, Take care!

---------------------------

The problem is that june 24th update was a bit confusing. I interpreted it as the server and login/site would be up today, but withdrawals would not be allowed until june 30th. So we'll see.

Here in Europe is almost tomorrow (26)  in Brazil it's already 7 pm. No update, no login. More time pass more I get pessimist!

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
joaozarate

Activity: 26
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 09:48:12 PM

cheers

June 24, 2015 - Today the hackers came back in and cleaned our databases taking our chat room with it.
This doesn't effect us at all since we have many images of the database before the attack. We'll be up and running on a clean and safe server by tomorrow. Once we're on the new server, we'll rollback everyone's KHS/BTC balances prior to the attack and you will be able to login once again.
Our ETA stands at June 30th if everything runs smoothly, once we "relaunch" all user balances will be available for withdraw.

The problem is that june 24th update was a bit confusing. I interpreted it as the server and login/site would be up today, but withdrawals would not be allowed until june 30th. So we'll see.

Here in Europe is almost tomorrow (26)  in Brazil it's already 7 pm. No update, no login. More time pass more I get pessimist!

Time must be Brazilian Time -3
ziomar

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 10:24:47 PM

cheers

Time must be Brazilian Time -3

Curitiba, Paraná, Brazil (GMT-3)

Even if maybe the location is not true at this point Sad

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:36:16 PM

Guyyys guyyssss just relaxxx mannn everything going to be fine just wait for 30th  Marcelo is will take care of this situation.
Better let him handle the security incase of another attack and you lose all your btc and khs this time.. sow patience gusshhh :S
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
June 25, 2015, 11:57:54 PM

Everyone seems to forget that Marcelo AKA Admin is actually God himself so everything will work out fine.

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148
Bitkrieg

Activity: 134
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:20:10 AM

Scrypt.CC added to a blacklist: http://www.coinstaker.com/cloud-mining-monitor/not-paying-cloud-mining-services/

If Marcelo gives a fuck about this operation or the thousands of people relying on him he needs to update us NOW.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 12:24:40 AM

Scrypt.CC added to a blacklist: http://www.coinstaker.com/cloud-mining-monitor/not-paying-cloud-mining-services/

If Marcelo gives a fuck about this operation or the thousands of people relying on him he needs to update us NOW.

If Josh Beekeeper Marcelo gave a fuck about the thousands of people relying on him you would be able to log in to the site and withdraw your coins. But, obvious ponzi is obvious, and all ponzis collapse in the end.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 26, 2015, 01:55:18 AM

Dear Mr. MARCELO SANTOS HOPE YOU CAN PROVE TO US THAT HERE SAYING TO OUR WEBSITE IS WRONG WEBSITE IS RUNNING YEAR AND PAYING ALL MEMBER..

MY MONEY INVESTED IN SCC IS MY LIFE SAVING IF THE WEBSITE DID NOT BACK I LEARN A LESSON BUT OF SCC WILL COMEBACK STRONGER THAN EVER MORE INVESTOR WILL GO TO SCC AND INVEST MORE MONEY...
Pages: « 1 ... 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 145 146 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 [183] 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 197 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: