Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:06:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
coinits
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1019

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:21:00 PM

cryptodevil, why are you putting so much time and effort into trying to convince people that scrypt.cc is a scam? I've made a few thousand USD on scrypt.cc so far, right now I have one thousand USD invested, since just before the hack. If I lose this (and that's still an if), I'll still have made a profit. Why not just wait and see what happens?

You made money from a known scam. The money you have earned was a percentage of new btc coming into the system. Your payments keep you promoting it and bringing new dupes in. If you did not know it before, which I find hard to believe, then you sure as hell know now. So being invested in this criminal enterprise knowingly makes you a criminal in the eyes of the law.

Jump you fuckers! | The thing about smart motherfuckers is they sound like crazy motherfuckers to dumb motherfuckers. | My sig space for rent for 0.01 btc per week.
chunker

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:32:44 PM

cryptodevil, why are you putting so much time and effort into trying to convince people that scrypt.cc is a scam? I've made a few thousand USD on scrypt.cc so far, right now I have one thousand USD invested, since just before the hack. If I lose this (and that's still an if), I'll still have made a profit. Why not just wait and see what happens?

You made money from a known scam. The money you have earned was a percentage of new btc coming into the system. Your payments keep you promoting it and bringing new dupes in. If you did not know it before, which I find hard to believe, then you sure as hell know now. So being invested in this criminal enterprise knowingly makes you a criminal in the eyes of the law.

as I wrote before to two gentlemans /I think you know which ones/ : stop scare users of scrypt.cc .  If you are sure scrypt.cc is really criminal you MUST contact police. If you will not, then YOU are part of crime. If you are not sure, then dont write this nonsense and keep calm.  Only one who can be "criminal in the eyes of the law" is ADMIN and team, and maybe you if you know about it for 100percent sure. But you of course dont. Or do you?
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:55:00 PM

Crypto devil please continue on. as hard as it is for them to hear this this needs to be done.  once you get this all worked out,  will you create a new thread and post your work in there? This needs to be done for all the new ones that come into crypto and also may start helping to deter these scammers from continuing this bs..Be nice to be able to link to your thread once a new cloud comes up and claims this or that..The more we have in our arsenal the better we will all be at spotting this type of scam..

Thanks for doing the work of putting this all together. Its hard and most times discouraging to try and enlighten those that arent up on these scams(or defend from the shills).. but this is necessary if we all want this crypto experiment to succeed..

Best Regards
d57heinz

Actually that's not a bad idea. Seems a shame for this to get buried under the usual flurry of bile and hate-filled shill/fanboy posts.

Done and done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 12:56:42 PM

Crypto devil please continue on. as hard as it is for them to hear this this needs to be done.  once you get this all worked out,  will you create a new thread and post your work in there? This needs to be done for all the new ones that come into crypto and also may start helping to deter these scammers from continuing this bs..Be nice to be able to link to your thread once a new cloud comes up and claims this or that..The more we have in our arsenal the better we will all be at spotting this type of scam..

Thanks for doing the work of putting this all together. Its hard and most times discouraging to try and enlighten those that arent up on these scams(or defend from the shills).. but this is necessary if we all want this crypto experiment to succeed..

Best Regards
d57heinz

Agree 100%. He hasn't even touched on the fact that as you add hash to these coins, the diff adjusts nearly real time. And even assuming that didn't happen, the notion of being able to liquidate that amount of altcoins on the markets, without tanking the price, and using this to sustain rewards and referral bonuses... the math simply does not support anything related to this venture.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
chunker

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:06:00 PM

thats great news guys, so now you can go to "right" threat Smiley . In this new great threat you two can proving your proofs everyday all the day. Maybe you will become good friends then. Good bye and good luck.  Why you didnt do this weeks ago? You can save me a lot of time to reading your sensless /for me/, posts.
Muhammed Zakir

Activity: 560
Merit: 506

I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!

View Profile WWW
June 28, 2015, 01:14:26 PM

thats great news guys, so now you can go to "right" threat Smiley . In this new great threat you two can proving your proofs everyday all the day. Maybe you will become good friends then. Good bye and good luck.  Why you didnt do this weeks ago? You can save me a lot of time to reading your sensless /for me/, posts.

When did people started calling others' *relevant* arguments senseless when their arguments itself are senseless?

chunker

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:16:34 PM

When did people started calling others' *relevant* arguments senseless when their arguments itself are senseless?

two guys waiting for you here: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

cheers
ThePhwner

Activity: 616

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:16:49 PM

I was just sarcastic you guys already make drama tjeezzz..

and by the way where did you get that much time and energy to write each page something pfff.. can't deal with your guys
have better things to do.

Good Bitcoin investments don't take a lot of babysitting and leave one with some free time. See how many people are questioning if Hashnest is really mining, or if they're really in China, etc. If you invest in legit mining or Bitcoin funds, you don't have to constantly worry and watch to make sure you're coming out ahead. Kind of nice, actually.

Sorry to jump in here, but I'm curious about your statement.  I'm developing a tool to automate trading on HashNest and was wondering if you are implying there is a problem there or if you are using it as a contrast, it's not clear to me which is your intent. 

My concern here is the time and effort I'm spending developing a tool for that specific platform, and I am looking for opinions.  I had considered creating a similar tool for scrypt.cc but I can see pretty clearly that there are serious issues there.  I ask about hashnest because I have yet to ever try and withdraw a significant amount of funds.

Thanks!

No problems at all at Hashnest IMO. Sometimes larger withdrawals undergo a manual audit, but my goal above was to use it as the polar opposite of Scrypt.CC, to show what a legitimate cloud mining operation looks like. Good luck with your trading tools.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
d57heinz
Legendary

Activity: 1453
Merit: 1011

Bitcoin Talks Bullshit Walks

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:18:29 PM

Best Regards
d57heinz

Actually that's not a bad idea. Seems a shame for this to get buried under the usual flurry of bile and hate-filled shill/fanboy posts.

Done and done: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1102560.0

Thank you very much .. im goin to start putting together some other links ive found over time.. ill start using these links in my sig if you dont mind..  Thanks again

As in nature, all is ebb and tide, all is wave motion, so it seems that in all branches of industry, alternating currents - electric wave motion - will have the sway. ~Nikola Tesla~
cia624

Activity: 2
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:19:43 PM

is it only me that can't log in ? it keeps saying invalid username/password whenever I try to log in. my friend already can log in so IDK whats going on
chunker

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:29:50 PM

is it only me that can't log in ? it keeps saying invalid username/password whenever I try to log in. my friend already can log in so IDK whats going on

info from site : We're now running audits on all of the accounts. Once the account's been audited and verified, that account will be able to login.
Once all of the accounts have been audited and verified we'll enable trading and withdraws.

that means maybe your account is not audited and verified yet. If after 30th is still not possible to login for you, send support ticket.  
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:46:15 PM

info from site : We're now running audits on all of the accounts. Once the account's been audited and verified, that account will be able to login.
Once all of the accounts have been audited and verified we'll enable trading and withdraws.

that means maybe your account is not audited and verified yet. If after 30th is still not possible to login for you, send support ticket.  

Now, who wants to know the inside scoop of how scrypt.cc is going to perform their next manipulation of you marks?

Here's how it is going to go down and it is all going to by driven by the greed of people who believe they will be able to eventually pull their 'profit' out before the final end-game which, given LTCGear performed that audacious 'send more money in to get your money out' maneuver could still see more entertainment to come.

1. Some of you will be given access to your accounts
2. Some of you will be able to withdraw your btc back to your own local wallet
3. The rest will be told they need to send support tickets as, you know, the 'audit' is still being done
4. Those of you who have withdrawn your BTC, now see the the value of 'KHS' on scrypt.cc is incredibly cheap now
5. Most of you who have successfully withdrawn your BTC will now send it back to scrypt.cc in order to 'get in early' on the cheap 'KHS'
6. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM You 'buy' cheap 'KHS'
7. Make sure your 'autoreinvest' is activated and sit back to do some calculations on just how much richer you are going to be now you have even more 'KHS' than you ever had before.
8. Congratulate yourselves on being so fucking smart
9. Post screeching abuse-laden 'Haha! Told you so, cryptodevil, you fuck. Now GTFO while I watch my 'investment' grow even fatter

When your BTC return to scrypt.cc, 'Marcelo' will unlock another batch of marks to run through the same process

Rinse-and-repeat as long as your marks remain dumb enough to keep doing exactly what you intend, which is to withdraw, re-deposit and buy back in.

If all goes to plan you 'recover' from this 'hack' with your fanboy marks crowing about how fucking smart they all are and just how great scrypt.cc is - inviting even more marks into the scam and their btc.

Until, eventually, because math doesn't lie unlike scrypt.cc

10. The amount of new funds coming in to the scrypt.cc deposit address threatens to drop lower than the amount of withdrawals being made so, enact operation "We wuz haxxored" all over again.

At some point numbers-on-the-screen outpace the reality of the coins-in-the-wallet and *poof* game over. Or, if they take a leaf out of LTCGear's playbook, get the idiots to send you more money to release some of their own. Or at least make it look like that's what you're doing when in reality you're just posting successful "I got my munnies" stories through sock-puppet accounts and pocketing the bonus BTC you've cleverly conned out of the herd.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Tathata

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 01:46:46 PM

Just a thought since conception we also need to toss money at the all mighty BTC to keep it afloat.
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:13:44 PM

i cant login either . thanks for sharing atleast im not alone
SmartySmile

Activity: 34

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:14:00 PM

I can log in, but my BTC/KHS is not back??
JONNYWACKS

Activity: 58

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:15:35 PM

Mine or not mine scrypt.cc pay money to invetsors

Admit or not admit persons Herr not care if these money come from mine or selling fetus for stemcell at silk road!! (think most unethical think you mind imagine!!!)

not one cares if mine is real only that is pays
chunker

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:30:19 PM

Now, who wants to know the inside scoop of how scrypt.cc is going to perform their next manipulation of you marks?

Here's how it is going to go down and it is all going to by driven by the greed of people who believe they will be able to eventually pull their 'profit' out before the final end-game which, given LTCGear performed that audacious 'send more money in to get your money out' maneuver could still see more entertainment to come.

1. Some of you will be given access to your accounts
2. Some of you will be able to withdraw your btc back to your own local wallet
3. The rest will be told they need to send support tickets as, you know, the 'audit' is still being done
4. Those of you who have withdrawn your BTC, now see the the value of 'KHS' on scrypt.cc is incredibly cheap now
5. Most of you who have successfully withdrawn your BTC will now send it back to scrypt.cc in order to 'get in early' on the cheap 'KHS'
6. NOMNOMNOMNOMNOM You 'buy' cheap 'KHS'
7. Make sure your 'autoreinvest' is activated and sit back to do some calculations on just how much richer you are going to be now you have even more 'KHS' than you ever had before.
8. Congratulate yourselves on being so fucking smart
9. Post screeching abuse-laden 'Haha! Told you so, cryptodevil, you fuck. Now GTFO while I watch my 'investment' grow even fatter

When your BTC return to scrypt.cc, 'Marcelo' will unlock another batch of marks to run through the same process

Rinse-and-repeat as long as your marks remain dumb enough to keep doing exactly what you intend, which is to withdraw, re-deposit and buy back in.

If all goes to plan you 'recover' from this 'hack' with your fanboy marks crowing about how fucking smart they all are and just how great scrypt.cc is - inviting even more marks into the scam and their btc.

Until, eventually, because math doesn't lie unlike scrypt.cc

10. The amount of new funds coming in to the scrypt.cc deposit address threatens to drop lower than the amount of withdrawals being made so, enact operation "We wuz haxxored" all over again.

At some point numbers-on-the-screen outpace the reality of the coins-in-the-wallet and *poof* game over. Or, if they take a leaf out of LTCGear's playbook, get the idiots to send you more money to release some of their own. Or at least make it look like that's what you're doing when in reality you're just posting successful "I got my munnies" stories through sock-puppet accounts and pocketing the bonus BTC you've cleverly conned out of the herd.

why so long aticle again man? You have your proof, so anything will happen, you will see this your "vision" in it.

Even in reality it will be like:
1. after ALL acounts will be audited and verified, withdrawals, deposits and trading will start /not like you wrote/.
2. when this will start again, lot of people will come and try to sell and withdraw, so server and trade engine will collapse again  /you will scream: I said it! / , but acctually nothing special, or nothing "scam" will happen.
3. Admin will strongly recomend to change passwords, pins, emails, but there will be strong majority of people who will not do it in time /because most of people are just lazy a**holes/ , and they will be hacked . So you will see lot of people hcaked and this will confirm your assumtions again, but actually, again,  nothing "scam" will happen.
4. and re-invest ?  There is only one smart way how to leave. Do nothing, just wait few days. After storm, sell in reasonable price and withdraw. But again, people will fall in panic, will try to withdraw ASAP and will help to server and trade engine to collapse. There will be another panic etc..  So, much reasonable is to buy some very cheap KHS in this panic /and help to KHS market therefore/ , and then wait few days and take your profit later. So yes I will re-invest, and invest more, but not because Im greed, but because it is only sane way how to get off the site.
5. if everybody wait and keep calm on 30th, and abide admin instructions, nothing will actually happen and we will go back where we before. But it is not possible. There will be panic.

So what I wanted to say is: even Marcelo Santos has 850khs, and everything is true, and there is no scam, next days there will be these troubles /because of people nature in general/, and prove actually nothing and scrypt.cc can do nothing with it, it just people and their acting.

Coinbanker

Activity: 154

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:35:08 PM
Last edit: June 28, 2015, 03:53:36 PM by Coinbanker

I am surprised SCC is even back up at all.

This action will definitely gain more trust among dumbs who will invest more and lose more.
Perhaps hacking case is orchestrated drama play. Anyways, he's gonna double or triple his dumb investors.
He didn't put any photos bearing his mining rigs at least. no phone with camera?

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
Coinbanker

Activity: 154

bitcoin supporter

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:40:41 PM

There's another scam attempt running successfully, looks even more legit than scrypt.cc, with fake photos
scrypt.cc is not alone kids.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20702/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered/

Donate: 167TvxJb6zSeyd5C921r5CR9Ht91ioZdQM
chunker

View Profile
June 28, 2015, 02:47:14 PM

There's another scam attempt running successfully, looks even more legit than scrypt.cc, with fake photos
scrypt.cc is not alone.

https://bitcoinmagazine.com/20702/exclusive-possible-500000-bitcoin-cloud-mining-ponzi-scheme-uncovered/

You really cant compare.

So many differencies, scrypt.cc hasnt any signs like this site has/had/ :
1. fixed "packs" of GHS, 1year contract, daily payouts, not possible to leave when you once send money.
2. fake, rendered pictures of mining farm .  When I saw it first-WTF?
3. warning on badbitcoin.org /fishy, and run by known scammer /
4. very short existence

think about it please, I do not defend scrypt.cc, but you really cant compare this two projects
Pages: « 1 ... 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 172 173 174 175 176 177 178 179 180 181 182 183 184 185 186 187 188 189 190 191 192 193 194 195 196 [197] 198 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: