Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 10:21:19 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
unitedminers

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 01:56:59 PM

And that's it.
Site is down Smiley

LOL ... it's not Cool
csmflynt3

Activity: 86
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:05:10 PM

And that's it.
Site is down Smiley

LOL ... it's not Cool

I am getting Internet Server Error After Login....

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
MyAdidas

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:12:34 PM

And that's it.
Site is down Smiley

LOL ... it's not Cool

Same here .. now we'll see .. Wink

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
csmflynt3

Activity: 86

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:14:12 PM

And that's it.
Site is down Smiley

LOL ... it's not Cool

Same here .. now we'll see .. Wink

Hopefully just site maintenance to enable email...and fix rewards I hope

BTC:1PRRFbgyBCDwg11HQvUnc2jV6QyYQdymrc
GSpotSaw

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:15:25 PM

Don't get me wrong some of you go out of your way to find the truth and help people by protecting them from scams and other Ponzi schemes but at the same time it's almost as if u want scrypt.cc to fail just waiting to be there to point fingers and saying to everyone I told you. Once u have posted your proof and show people the truth it's up to them now to let me make their own choices as it is their money. By repeating over and over just starts to get annoying not helpful anymore. If someone wants to invest without researching again it's their problem from that point not yours or mine. U can't save everyone not matter what u say there is always someone will do opposite. With most investments usually has some form of risk of losing your money some way or another. How anyone has this much time to be here consistently repeating the same things must have not much of a life.

Really, shill? That all you got?

A complaint about how frequently we keep the subject of the proof of scam current in this topic; so it doesn't get buried by sock puppet shill posts, BTW; and then an ad hominem about how sad and lonely etc. we must be.

Yeah I'm just gonna go right ahead and keep up the effort along with the other decent human beings here who are determined to force this scam to stop operating, not because we want to laugh at its victims but because we want these toxic and harmful scams out of crypto.

That's all i got? im just stating how annoying you are Mr crypto know it all. big man behind a computer by attacking anyone who does not agree with u or has a difference in opinion. your not saving anyone everyone here is able to see all see the info and facts provided we all know how to search. something called google i believe can help with that but we are all stupid according to u.

You think u are some kind of hero sent from the gods going to stop all ponzi schemes and scams by attacking users and their different opinions? you not helping anyone because if people want to invest with their money not yours they will its not your problem in anyway u really must not have a life or anything better to do so u are focused on what everyone else is doing.

how many scams and ponzi schemes have u fallen victim too? u have so much anger about this topic has Mr Cryptodevil had his heart broken too many times? life full of risks and disappointments u need to accept that move on and let these people be.

Sad thing you don't realize how big the crypto world is and how many current legitimate uses, how much future potential there is for Bitcoin and everything else. And if you know the slightest thing about crypto, it requires mining to keep the transactions moving and the tx record honest.

You and your fellow Scryptards have become so single-focused that you've convinced yourselves this sad little scam is the epicenter of Bitcoin and that myself and a couple others are on a personal mission, have some sort of vendetta, and are coming after you and your choices.

You all honestly sound like gutter-dwelling crack heads that feel great after a quick hit. You don't see the damage being done, the negative implications, the fact that your quick hit is masking an obvious serious issue. And when confronted, you just get angry and talk about your right to do whatever, how much of a troll I am or cryptodevil is, etc., etc., etc.

You've been repeatedly asked to provide facts of your own. And I'll repeat D4RK's offer here... provide some PROOF that Scamtos is doing what he says he is and I'll shut up about this forever. Forever. I promise. BUT you have to come back with verifiable facts, not just rage-type and nonsense. Bring the facts, we'll all shut up.

But since you can't and won't, we'll just continue this little Ponzi-Go-Round...

Did you even read everything I said? I have never said the facts or proof that was given is wrong or that I can prove otherwise. I also said its a good thing there are people are trying to help. But if u really want to help and really have nothing better to do with your time  how about to go fly to Brazil and find admin and find out whats really going on. All I'm saying is we get it u all think it's a scam and a ponzi ok that's your opinion that fine if others want to invest even after all this that's their choice not yours. U did your part you warned people now it's up to them.
wajiminer

Activity: 134

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:22:59 PM

site went down other day and then referrals started working.. so we shall see..
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:25:46 PM

Did you even read everything I said? I have never said the facts or proof that was given is wrong or that I can prove otherwise. I also said its a good thing there are people are trying to help. But if u really want to help and really have nothing better to do with your time  how about to go fly to Brazil and find admin and find out whats really going on. All I'm saying is we get it u all think it's a scam and a ponzi ok that's your opinion that fine if others want to invest even after all this that's their choice not yours. U did your part you warned people now it's up to them.

Facts are things like hashrate analysis, block found stats, published maintenance fees, etc.

Nothing you posted is a fact or anything close to it. I did read what you said and you're following the pattern of insulting people who are providing facts. I don't need to fly to Brazil because this reeks of scam from my comfy little hideaway here in Appalachia. What's really going on is that Marcelo isn't mining and this ponzi is going to collapse soon. And as long as you continue to dismiss facts as opinions and fail to provide facts of your own, you and the other PQs will continue to lose money on scams like this.

Also, LOL. I've worked hard for my BTC and haven't lost it to crap like this. Why would you think I would spend thousands of dollars to fly to Brazil to investigate when I don't have any funds at risk on this scam? Me, cryptodevil, Crestington, are trying to demonstrate the difference between legitimate crypto earnings and scam ponzi shite like ScryptCC. You want to know what's really going on? Maybe you should fly down there. We've proved he's not mining and the address he claims is his office doesn't exist as verified by Google Earth.

You got any facts to refute that, or just more pissy pants rants?

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThorSWO

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:30:10 PM

And that's it.
Site is down Smiley

The end? Again?   Shocked  Grin
GSpotSaw

Activity: 8

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:37:54 PM

Facts are things like hashrate analysis, block found stats, published maintenance fees, etc.

Nothing you posted is a fact or anything close to it. I did read what you said and you're following the pattern of insulting people who are providing facts. I don't need to fly to Brazil because this reeks of scam from my comfy little hideaway here in Appalachia. What's really going on is that Marcelo isn't mining and this ponzi is going to collapse soon. And as long as you continue to dismiss facts as opinions and fail to provide facts of your own, you and the other PQs will continue to loose money on scams like this.

Also, LOL. I've worked hard for my BTC and haven't lost it to crap like this. Why would you think I would spend thousands of dollars to fly to Brazil to investigate when I don't have any funds at risk on this scam? Me, cryptodevil, Crestington, are trying to demonstrate the difference between legitimate crypto earnings and scam ponzi shite like ScryptCC. You want to know what's really going on? Maybe you should fly down there. We've proved he's not mining and the address he claims is his office doesn't exist as verified by Google Earth.

Haha your hilarious again I'm NOT saying your facts or the facts here are wrong seems I have to repeat myself now just so ur simple mind can understand. I'm not trying to prove your are wrong so take it easy. you know it all so no one should dare to have their own opinions unless they are the same as yours. Facts are facts proof is proof fine we all get it u have repeated this countless amount of times and people still we're investing.
That's good keep your hard earned bitcoins if u have no business or investment in scrypt.cc what are u even doing here? Again and it's the last time I will reply to you so go take your hard earned bitcoins elsewhere and live your life or go get one as it looks like u don't have much of one. Thanks for your facts and real proof it's appreciated now move on. We don't need u to keep repeating it.
Nashfire

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:51:46 PM

Nothing you posted is a fact or anything close to it. I did read what you said and you're following the pattern of insulting people who are providing facts. I don't need to fly to Brazil because this reeks of scam from my comfy little hideaway here in Appalachia. What's really going on is that Marcelo isn't mining and this ponzi is going to collapse soon. And as long as you continue to dismiss facts as opinions and fail to provide facts of your own, you and the other PQs will continue to lose money on scams like this.

Did you work hard for btc you lost on ltcgear?  Or is that different dumbass with the same name?  Just curious. 
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:52:04 PM

That's good keep your hard earned bitcoins if u have no business or investment in scrypt.cc what are u even doing here?

He is simply providing facts for potential new users, so they can make an informed choice.
What are you trying to achieve?

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2198
Merit: 1253

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:55:08 PM

That's good keep your hard earned bitcoins if u have no business or investment in scrypt.cc what are u even doing here?

He is simply providing facts for potential new users, so they can make an informed choice.
What are you trying to achieve?

LOL, yeah, we are doing scrypt.cc's job in making sure their 'investors' can make a fully informed decision.

If scrypt.cc would be willing to do it instead we'd not have to bother any more. Perhaps you could ask them to take over in informing their 'investors' of the actual facts?

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:55:48 PM

Nothing you posted is a fact or anything close to it. I did read what you said and you're following the pattern of insulting people who are providing facts. I don't need to fly to Brazil because this reeks of scam from my comfy little hideaway here in Appalachia. What's really going on is that Marcelo isn't mining and this ponzi is going to collapse soon. And as long as you continue to dismiss facts as opinions and fail to provide facts of your own, you and the other PQs will continue to loose money on scams like this.

Haha your hilarious again I'm NOT saying your facts or the facts here are wrong seems I have to repeat myself now just so ur simple mind can understand. I'm not trying to prove your are wrong so take it easy. you know it all so no one should dare to have their own opinions unless they are the same as yours. Facts are facts proof is proof fine we all get it u have repeated this countless amount of times and people still we're investing.
That's good keep your hard earned bitcoins if u have no business or investment in scrypt.cc what are u even doing here? Again and it's the last time I will reply to you so go take your hard earned bitcoins elsewhere and live your life or go get one as it looks like u don't have much of one. Thanks for your facts and real proof it's appreciated now move on. We don't need u to keep repeating it.

That's your biggest pile of linguistic shit yet. It's funnier to me that you're as angry as you are over all of this because you don't like the facts being put in front of your face. You're welcome to move on too, if you're tired of seeing what I have to say... Ask anyone who's been in this game a while... I don't just shut up Smiley

Why am I still here? Because I believe in Bitcoin. Not the stupid shit like Scamzi that people have layered on top of it to take advantage of the feeble but the actual technology and currency. And this isn't the first time I've made it a point to speak out again something that's going to screw people out of their money. I used to work for a mining pool that stopped paying it's miners and I reacted similarly to that situation - removed myself, and advised others to do the same.

Scams like this and attitudes like yours are a blight on crypto. You make the rest of us look bad. Like junkies who defend being addicted to smack and crack as a personal choice. This does affect all of us. You know as well as I do the news headline won't be talking about the numerous benefits of crypto over fiat, it's going to talk about the latest Bitcoin scam, this time, an alleged cloud mining operation being run out of Brazil...

I'll repeat this until you and the other Magoogles stop defending these scams and trying to frame participation in them as some sort of exercise of your rights.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:56:42 PM

Panic comes free with scrypt,,,,
It has always been the trademark....The BTC price are really good now... Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 02:57:51 PM

Did you work hard for btc you lost on ltcgear?  Or is that different dumbass with the same name?  Just curious.  

I did admit losing on LTCGear. But I also practice diversity in investments such that 7 months later, I'm rolling just fine. What exactly is your point?

And with your brand new account, care to share who you really are since you know me?

Read over this thread. I know LTCgear is a giant fucking scam. I've drawn a lot of parallels between the two.

Funny thing is some dumbass actually bought my LTCGear account a couple weeks ago.

Again, who are you and what's your point with your 0 post shill account?

EDIT: You're welcome to check my BTCJam lending history over the past year. I've paid off and stayed ahead on every one of my expansion loans so far.

Nashfire

Activity: 95

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:01:57 PM

Did you work hard for btc you lost on ltcgear?  Or is that different dumbass with the same name?  Just curious. 

I did admit losing on LTCGear. But I also practice diversity in investments such that 7 months later, I'm rolling just fine. What exactly is your point?

And with your brand new account, care to share who you really are since you know me?

Read over this thread. I know LTCgear is a giant fucking scam. I've drawn a lot of parallels between the two.

Funny thing is some dumbass actually bought my LTCGear account a couple weeks ago.

Not shilling a damn thing.  Just thought your statement of you working hard for your btc and haven't lost any to crap like this was funny.  Especially since you lost thousands to ltcgear.
Borgminer

Activity: 758

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:03:28 PM

all tickets deleted   non responded to  .   
alexislovemelo14

Activity: 28

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:04:27 PM

2nd person want to be famous here LOL i dont know what is your problem if this is scam go away with your self ... monggoloid man ....
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:04:30 PM

Did you work hard for btc you lost on ltcgear?  Or is that different dumbass with the same name?  Just curious.  

Not shilling a damn thing.  Just thought your statement of you working hard for your btc and haven't lost any to crap like this was funny.  Especially since you lost thousands to ltcgear.

And your point is? Does this make ScryptCC any less of a scam? And you less of an idiot? The answer to both is no. At one point LTCGear was a legit Scrypt mining operation. This scam crap never was. Go ahead and talk about me and LTCGear all you want... I doubt anyone cares. Whether or not I lost some coin there is not relevant to people being scammed by ScryptCC.

ThePhwner

View Profile
July 12, 2015, 03:05:12 PM

2nd person want to be famous here LOL i dont know what is your problem if this is scam go away with your self ... monggoloid man ....

Again, refuting facts with personal insults. Seems to me you might be the one a few evolutionary cycles behind. Maybe ask God for some help with that Wink

Pages: « 1 ... 199 200 201 202 203 204 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 [249] 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: