Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 03:11:02 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
ilic

Activity: 535
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:24:06 AM

Nothing wrong with calling cryptodevil a moron and idiot, i've said much worse in fact!  I refer to the part about his post being 'well written' and his 'eloquent discourse', i think attacking someone for the lack of ability to speak a foreign language is a little harsh.

So you have changed your mind about scrypt.cc now have you?

nope, I just don't give a shit anymore what you ponzitards have to say!

Good free and easy Bitcoin Faucet thingy: https://freebitco.in/?r=9293711
Do not invest in HYIPs people, however you can put some into iCenter: https://t.me/icenter_bot?start=j5t25s58148

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:41:29 AM
Last edit: July 14, 2015, 11:06:31 AM by cryptodevil

I don't remember seeing any vote for u either to be the leader.

Did I make assertions implying I was speaking for everybody? No.

Maybe u were creating awareness at first now which was good for everyone but now u and the others like u are just attacking user who post here about their concerns or issues or asking advice from other scrypt.cc investors but of course you are always there to talk shit and attack them.

Talk shit? Again, please provide citation to support your claim that I 'attack' people and talk 'shit'.

These scams rely on social group manipulation, including the use of sock-puppet accounts in places such as this to try and bury posts which might alert the victims to the criminal nature of the scam. They will either be overtly defensive of the scheme, overtly aggressive towards those who post the harmful facts, or somewhere in between whereby they pretend to be a regular 'customer' who wants to ask a general question as though everything is fine and dandy and *not* a scam and, even if it is, then [insert vapid nonsense about gambling, risk taking, Wall St, I got my profit] etc. etc. When the content of a post continues to dishonestly imply that this operation is still worth continuing with, we like to make sure that the facts can show how absurd such claims are.

I sure as hell don't need your advice

Again, which part of me telling you that the continued posting of facts exposing the criminally fraudulent nature of this scam is to ensure that OTHER victims of this fraud can be properly informed as to the realities of the situation, suggests that my posts are only directed at you?

What do you not get? We post because others may be wanting to learn more about the facts even this late in the scam because, let's not forget, scrypt.cc is STILL running its referral scheme in order to rope in more suckers. I, and others like me, keep these facts front and center so we can do our bit to try and stop these operations which damage cryptocurrency in general.

GAWminers were paying people to actively attack those who spoke negatively, they employed a team of people who were tasked with burying posts they didn't like and attempting to discredit those who had posted them. GAWminers then moved on to their obvious-ponzi-is-obvious 'Hashlet' product, which is the same thing as scrypt.cc's 'KHS', numbers on a screen with nothing behind them and further ramped up their anti-'FUD' tactics. 'FUD', of course being facts which were proving to show the operation as being scammy as hell until, eventually, the migration to 'XPY' Paycoin which was simply an out-and-out fraud built on promises and lies but, by then, all the 'good' customers were so in deep with Homero Josh Garza's promises to make them all rich, they became the fanboys and fangirls who did his dirty work for him.

So, no, 'because STFU!' isn't good enough a reason for me to stop posting about the fact that scrypt.cc is a criminal fraud.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
DanielMitrovsky

Activity: 53
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 10:49:37 AM

Hey
have somebody any info?
kitey

Activity: 331
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:34:13 AM

Hey
have somebody any info?
Cryptodevil has but he is keeping it to himself Wink
MyAdidas

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:37:29 AM

It's been 18days when i try withdraw and still no money!

Is this maybe scam or ponzi? C'mon believers  Cool

we all getting withdrawals i also get them daily and i have had some big and small withdrawals arrive in less then 24 hours so its seems like it just your problem so must be a scam then. so don't cry over your small investment u cant take out.

and again the same people are bitching and attacking the people who want to invest at scrypt.cc or even just have hope their investments will work out. its none of your business what we do with our money. if you are so sure scrypt.cc is a scam then its very simple for to just leave and do something else.

we don't want your help your proof has been provided we don't need your fucking opinions and attacking every user who has different opinions then yours. If it turns out you are correct then that's all our problem its our money.

u scam spammers will no doubt reply with same shit copy and paste. is that all you got? you need debating skills, its a scam its a ponzi you are idiots the proof is there they are not mining cant u see the facts. AGAIN as u seem to be simple minded WE DON'T FUCKING WANT YOUR HELP.
Did I hit your sensitive point?  Cheesy

I don't stop warning people to spend more money in Gaycellos wallet! I'm not interested your money, buy more khs or lollipops if you like.

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 11:48:52 AM

we don't want your help your proof has been provided

Who elected you head of the Magoogles? Are you entitled to speak for every single scrypt.cc user now?

Thought not.

He's the thing, stop posting complaints to us about our facts and we'll stop replying to you. We will, however, continue to raise awareness among the forum community where possible to reach those people who still might not be aware of these facts, you know, in order to ensure they can make a fully informed decision seeing as scrypt.cc doesn't want them to.

I don't remember seeing any vote for u either to be the leader. Maybe u were creating awareness at first now which was good for everyone but now u and the others like u are just attacking user who post here about their concerns or issues or asking advice from other scrypt.cc investors but of course you are always there to talk shit and attack them. Your a big man behind your computer with your hidden identity.

AGAIN we are not saying anything about  your "proof" the problem is u won't shut the fuck up when it comes to things that are not your business. U want to create awareness just post your proof if anyone asking u can help them and give good advice. I sure as hell don't need your advice you clearly have no idea what you are doing with your life if you always in here attacking everyone.  

I find it atleast somewhat ironic that you mention that people are attacking users who post when the majority of people complaining about people pointing out the obvious, are responding using personal attacks. You do not deny that it is a scam but want people to stop warning other people from throwing their money at it so that you may be able to exit with profit, and someone else with loss.
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:29:22 PM

I don't remember seeing any vote for u either to be the leader.

Did I make assertions implying I was speaking for everybody? No.

Maybe u were creating awareness at first now which was good for everyone but now u and the others like u are just attacking user who post here about their concerns or issues or asking advice from other scrypt.cc investors but of course you are always there to talk shit and attack them.

Talk shit? Again, please provide citation to support your claim that I 'attack' people and talk 'shit'.

These scams rely on social group manipulation, including the use of sock-puppet accounts in places such as this to try and bury posts which might alert the victims to the criminal nature of the scam. They will either be overtly defensive of the scheme, overtly aggressive towards those who post the harmful facts, or somewhere in between whereby they pretend to be a regular 'customer' who wants to ask a general question as though everything is fine and dandy and *not* a scam and, even if it is, then [insert vapid nonsense about gambling, risk taking, Wall St, I got my profit] etc. etc. When the content of a post continues to dishonestly imply that this operation is still worth continuing with, we like to make sure that the facts can show how absurd such claims are.

I sure as hell don't need your advice

Again, which part of me telling you that the continued posting of facts exposing the criminally fraudulent nature of this scam is to ensure that OTHER victims of this fraud can be properly informed as to the realities of the situation, suggests that my posts are only directed at you?

What do you not get? We post because others may be wanting to learn more about the facts even this late in the scam because, let's not forget, scrypt.cc is STILL running its referral scheme in order to rope in more suckers. I, and others like me, keep these facts front and center so we can do our bit to try and stop these operations which damage cryptocurrency in general.

GAWminers were paying people to actively attack those who spoke negatively, they employed a team of people who were tasked with burying posts they didn't like and attempting to discredit those who had posted them. GAWminers then moved on to their obvious-ponzi-is-obvious 'Hashlet' product, which is the same thing as scrypt.cc's 'KHS', numbers on a screen with nothing behind them and further ramped up their anti-'FUD' tactics. 'FUD', of course being facts which were proving to show the operation as being scammy as hell until, eventually, the migration to 'XPY' Paycoin which was simply an out-and-out fraud built on promises and lies but, by then, all the 'good' customers were so in deep with Homero Josh Garza's promises to make them all rich, they became the fanboys and fangirls who did his dirty work for him.

So, no, 'because STFU!' isn't good enough a reason for me to stop posting about the fact that scrypt.cc is a criminal fraud.

Mr. CryptoDevil
With GAW I made over 5,000 US in December and January but I was not to greedy, I pulled out without knowing it would be a scam but I made my money which was enough.
With scrypt.cc I made almost similar and still working with some profit and I am happy. New deposits going in place and withdraws working slow but fine. If it is a scam still a lot of people “MOST” made money.

Warnings are okay but you overdo it, it’s their money to play with, it’s not a must and one should never play with money you cannot afford to lose. At the end all crypto users are gamblers including you so what the heck give it a shot and pull out in time / play with profit. Getting greedy is losing.

It seems to be that you have a BIG problem with yourself, probably you have tried something like this and did not work out like you thought it would.

I still think that scrypt.cc will be going in full mode and you WILL commit suicide by jumping from your ego level to your IQ level. And because this jump is time consuming you have the time to think about the truth of all the abusing words against you.

Have a nice day
ziomar

Activity: 344
Merit: 250

CCMINER.NET

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 12:46:14 PM

If today not admin I'm pretty sure that the game is over here folks!

Ofcourse I hope to be wrong but......

THE BITCOIN INVESTMENT
24/7 SUPPORT, LIVE CHAT AND USERS COMMUNITY
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:38:03 PM

Who elected you head of the Magoogles? Are you entitled to speak for every single scrypt.cc user now?

Thought not.

He's the thing, stop posting complaints to us about our facts and we'll stop replying to you. We will, however, continue to raise awareness among the forum community where possible to reach those people who still might not be aware of these facts, you know, in order to ensure they can make a fully informed decision seeing as scrypt.cc doesn't want them to.

DEVIL YOU ARE MORON.... IDIOT

We always look forward to your polite and inciteful posts too. They are so well written, with interesting facts  and well thought out rebuttals. They are a joy to read, if only for the reason that I can show my son your eloquent discourse, so he knows what will happen if he does not pay attention at school.

A little bit harsh don't you think considering alexislovemelo14 is clearly not a native english speaker??

He certainly seems to be able to say "fuck you" in perfect English and has done so numerous times. I'd say he's getting whatever's coming to him when he leads off on that foot. If you want a pass for not being a native English speaker learn a phrase besides "fuck you." I am sure me leading off with the equivalent in his native language wouldn't be too well received.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:42:20 PM

Thought not.

I don't remember seeing any vote for u either to be the leader. Maybe u were creating awareness at first now which was good for everyone but now u and the others like u are just attacking user who post here about their concerns or issues or asking advice from other scrypt.cc investors but of course you are always there to talk shit and attack them. Your a big man behind your computer with your hidden identity.

AGAIN we are not saying anything about  your "proof" the problem is u won't shut the fuck up when it comes to things that are not your business. U want to create awareness just post your proof if anyone asking u can help them and give good advice. I sure as hell don't need your advice you clearly have no idea what you are doing with your life if you always in here attacking everyone.  

If you feel like people are being attacked, it's because they don't like the facts being presented and their fantasy is crumbling. You wanna talk about "attacks?" Go back and read this thread and see how many times the literal response to a factual post is "fuck you." That's aggressive, and stupid. If you have a right to invest in SCC and post about it, we have the right to post our perspectives too. And your defense of this criminal scam bullshit is based on some perverse notion of "freedom" that you have.

The thing is, morality isn't as complicated as people make it out to be, and scammy theft is scammy theft. You wanna defend some weird ass right you made up to participate in it, go ahead, but it's still an intrinsically criminal organization, regardless of how you feel about it.

Cryptodevil in particular isn't "talking shit" or "attacking." If facts threaten you, go be a Baptist. And if seeing the truth makes you sad/uncomfortable/angry about your shit choice of investment, make better choices next time.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
MyAdidas

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 01:48:17 PM

If today not admin I'm pretty sure that the game is over here folks!

Ofcourse I hope to be wrong but......

maybe a month without a word from admin would be scary. But not 6 Days... let us see what the time brings. Let them work to bring back the mailserver.

btw.
withdraw works
Deposit works

I don't see why close the doors in Scc. Like Bananenfrosch said: withdraw works, deposit works. So, traders can keep this business up long time. I don't see why many "mining profit customer" would be interested to join for 3.44893% reward. It's not good % in high risk business.

Scrypt.cc victims of crime --> http://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx
ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:07:11 PM

hello scrypt.cc users.
i have 1608000 khs...
it has almost no value

who knows when scrypt.cc 100% working?

CanariAnali

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:12:05 PM

hello scrypt.cc users.
i have 1608000 khs...
it has almost no value

Wait with patients, nothing ells you can do
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:15:19 PM

hello scrypt.cc users.
i have 1608000 khs...
it has almost no value

Its working, just that the value of KHs is really low. If you use the calculator there its only about 1 month ++ to ROI, so if you are willing to take further risks, just let the bitcoins roll in and gain a few profit from it, or even buy the KHs while its cheap, and hope that it'll return to 1000 satoshis / KHs one day.

Made me remember how last time a bought a few KHs at 40k satoshis Tongue Everything might turn out to be fine, but I've learnt my lesson, so I'll take some risks and keep it there till the price rises, then I'll sell all and withdraw it, save it up, or other safer investments.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:18:09 PM

Thought not.

If you feel like people are being attacked, it's because they don't like the facts being presented and their fantasy is crumbling. You wanna talk about "attacks?" Go back and read this thread and see how many times the literal response to a factual post is "fuck you." That's aggressive, and stupid. If you have a right to invest in SCC and post about it, we have the right to post our perspectives too. And your defense of this criminal scam bullshit is based on some perverse notion of "freedom" that you have.

The thing is, morality isn't as complicated as people make it out to be, and scammy theft is scammy theft. You wanna defend some weird ass right you made up to participate in it, go ahead, but it's still an intrinsically criminal organization, regardless of how you feel about it.

Cryptodevil in particular isn't "talking shit" or "attacking." If facts threaten you, go be a Baptist. And if seeing the truth makes you sad/uncomfortable/angry about your shit choice of investment, make better choices next time.

I Agree, so much swearing used, But:

The more I read in this forum the more I hate it. There is just a few positive people whom like to keep the information clear, negative warnings are in their message already but still have hope.

For your information! The khs will go up in price because that is how scrypt is going to make money, so tighten your belts and wait in patients.

Now for the negative / against scc people!
Your just a bunch of Idiotic Moronized fucktards and negative squealing cunts

adieu
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:44:20 PM

The more I read in this forum the more I hate it. There is just a few positive people whom like to keep the information clear, negative warnings are in their message already but still have hope.

For your information! The khs will go up in price because that is how scrypt is going to make money, so tighten your belts and wait in patients.

adieu

Wow. Right back atcha. Seriously. In every case of the "hate" the Scryptards claim is directed at them, it's one of you who rebuts something factual with a "fuck you" or "you're a cunt."

You remind me of my 10 year old stepson. Except that he's already learned if you want to be taken seriously and not cast off as a surly little child who needs a hug, you don't respond like that.

Idiots? Make me laugh again.  You, yes YOU:

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works.
2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50%
3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes
4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count
5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes
6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack
7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality
8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses
9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,
10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably

...and I could go on. But it seems to me that the "idiots" here are the ones that believe any of the above warrants sending BTC to Marshmellow.

ADEMNL

Activity: 173

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 02:50:10 PM

hello scrypt.cc users.
i have 1608000 khs...
it has almost no value

Its working, just that the value of KHs is really low. If you use the calculator there its only about 1 month ++ to ROI, so if you are willing to take further risks, just let the bitcoins roll in and gain a few profit from it, or even buy the KHs while its cheap, and hope that it'll return to 1000 satoshis / KHs one day.

Made me remember how last time a bought a few KHs at 40k satoshis Tongue Everything might turn out to be fine, but I've learnt my lesson, so I'll take some risks and keep it there till the price rises, then I'll sell all and withdraw it, save it up, or other safer investments.

DEAR SCRYPT CC USERS... do not argue.

please share only information about SCRYPTT.cc

I WANT TO KNOW. WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO MY INVESTMENT ?!

Please do not childish answers.

Who knows what will happen? next?

how long?

what we expect?
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:04:37 PM

adieu

Wow. Right back atcha. Seriously. In every case of the "hate" the Scryptards claim is directed at them, it's one of you who rebuts something factual with a "fuck you" or "you're a cunt."

You remind me of my 10 year old stepson. Except that he's already learned if you want to be taken seriously and not cast off as a surly little child who needs a hug, you don't respond like that.

Idiots? Make me laugh again.  You, yes YOU:

1. Sent Bitcoins to a mysterious man in Brazil who's only reachable by a chatbox on his website, that no longer works.
2. A man who claims to have enough Scrypt hash to increase the current LTC network rate by over 50%
3. A man who claims to use his mining profits to pay you every 10 minutes
4. A man who has had more absences, shut downs, hacks, etc than I can count
5. A man who runs a website that until the "hack" followed an obvious pattern of manipulation, related to site outages, trade lag, claimed DDoS attacks, and price drops/spikes
6. A website who asked users to change every single one of their credentials before returning to "normal" after the hack
7. A website that continues to suffer outages and reduced functionality
8. An investment program that expects investors to cover its own losses
9. An investment program based on mining that continues to payout a fraction of what Scrypt mining payouts truly are,
10. While offering a buy-in price that is not in line with any ASIC currently speced to mine Scrypt coins profitably

...and I could go on. But it seems to me that the "idiots" here are the ones that believe any of the above warrants sending BTC to Marshmellow.

Might be correct Might be not, I don't care as I work with a part of the profit. I took the ride a few times and made profit :p AND I just send some more as it is time to have another ride :p

Some people are gambling in casinos
Some people are gambling with trading the bitcoins
All people in the crypto world are hoping for the rise of the crypto (gambling investment)
I am gambling with profit I already have with scrypt.cc and I feel good and happy about that

As I stated before the people that are loosing are the ones that are greedy and can't stop to have more.

Why don't you guys stop people from gambling in casinos?
GSpotSaw

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:22:48 PM

They are at it again calling everyone idiots oh let me guess scrypt.cc also is a scam? Maybe u need to show me your proof again. I don't think u have posted it enough we are all to stupid apparently.

We have he right to invest as u have the right to provide your proof that is all a scam and by all means post away. But to be this consistent u spammers must have been played a fool several times and now after revenge. seeing how i have never lost a bitcoin in any investment I have made I don't think I'll be taking any advice from u spammers. I think these "scam spammers" are the last people anyone should be trusting here. No one is this consistent unless u have some sought of profitable motive or something to gain from this. Are u trying to make up for all your stupid investments and lost bitcoins but scaring people to sell sell sel screaming scam and then u buying all cheap Khs Diffently one possibility of many not saying that is the exact reason as I know u will have some stupid response to that.

Again thanks for your proof I for one had already researched it without your "proof" but for the others who can't or didn't u did help but your jobs done now. U can move on find other new scams and new ponzi and show new investors their your proof and save them. If u are able to get any new updates on scrypt.cc that means something u have not already posted 100times let us know I'm sure many people would  appreciate it. But as for other comments they don't concern u as u are not investors let's leave this open for actual new and updates with the site

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 14, 2015, 03:23:20 PM

LOL @Kitey. Fair play, I bow to your eloquence.

As for the idea of stopping people from gambling in a casino, why would we when both the Casino and the customer know the rules and the risks of the games they are playing because that is how a legal Casino has to operate.

Scrypt.cc is not a gamble because you are not playing a game with a known environment of rules, risks and returns. You are sending money to a group of scammers who lie to you about what they are doing with it and you pray that you'll not be one of the customers who gets their money stolen.

Here's the scoop, the MAJORITY of you will have your money stolen. That's a fact. These schemes are based on paying out the minimum to keep going until income stops being larger than outgoings. When that happens it is time to roll out another hacking story until they can exit stage left.

This is not at all equivalent to gambling.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
Pages: « 1 ... 205 206 207 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 [255] 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: