Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 05:46:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750505 times)
Boxyapple

Activity: 57
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 01:20:17 AM

Did anyone here sent them a ticket and actually solved your problems, cause its been like 4 days now and they haven't respond to my ticket. Strangely enough, they didn't delete them either.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
capone1340

Activity: 239
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:11:42 AM

l got 2 tickes for deposit made 5 days ego and they dont fixe yet is almost 5 days and still nothin

Whitepaper  ⚫  ⚫   ⧯ Multi-Wallet   ⧯ Exchange   ⧯ Merchant Platform   ⚫  ⚫      ⧉ ICO Details
        ⚫  ⚫     ⚫  ⚫    ░░▒▒▒▓▓ ⧫ COSS.IO - Crypto One Stop Solution ⧫ ▓▓▒▒▒░░     ⚫  ⚫    ⚫  ⚫
    ░░▒▒▓ COSS Token - An ERC20 based Token - revenue generating cryptocurrency ▓▒▒░░
UglyOldGoat

Activity: 22

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:28:53 AM

FYI:

I just did a withdraw today.

It took about six hours.

But withdraws working.

The reverse Ponzi is on fellas.

Keep you panties clean and hold on to your hat if rewards fully kick in.

Ugly
Meepers

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 02:55:45 AM

Hi Guys:

Unfortunately I bought back in.

Just wanted to give a bit of hope.

Also, forget a class action.  First, it only benefits attorneys, not the victims.  Second, if Scrypt.cc is a scam there will be nothing to split.

Best regards.
Ugly Old Goat

Goat,

I don't think Scrypt.cc is a scam. Forum members often think black or white, while most peoples' moral characters are gray.

What we seem to have is a successful business, the owner of which seems to have questionable ethics. Taking away our rewards for his losses; not restoring them as per his commitment; turning off chat, perhaps so he cannot be asked.

With no viable form of contact for Admin, I suggested we investigate the viability of class action. Class action is extremely expensive to defend, and does not get dismissed easily. Don't know about Brazil, but in the U.S. about 90% of all lawsuits are settled, they never get inside a courtroom. A great number are never even filed. The attorney contacts the offending party on behalf his clients, states his case, an agreement is reached, papers signed.

This may be viable, it may not. None of us really know because we have not researched.

It seems a better route to consider than hurling insults at both each other and admin - as currently happens on a daily basis. Unless we are so fortunate as to have a Brazilian attorney on this forum, we may have to reach outside our contact comfort zone for information.

You are correct - there are many unscrupulous class action law firms. There are also highly regarded ones that do well by their clients. The challenge is to find the latter and run our senario past them. They will either tell us we do not have a leg to stand on, that we do but it will take so much time and money it will not be worth it, or yes this is a viable case and chances of recovery are good because of such and such laws and precedents.

Again, most cases are settled before they even become cases. At least it is something that can be done besides than posting opinions on the forum.

We do not know what is happening with admin. He may very well have intended to restore after five days, but all that money coming in got him addicted, which he could rationalize with "What the hell, they don't appreciate my efforts anyway, may as well keep it at 3 satoshi." Or a family member may be being held for ransom, and he cannot tell us. We just don't know, but need to find out.

I am simply suggesting we check into getting professional help instead of just asking each other on the forum every day and saying hurtful things to one another.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing."
Edmund Burke
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:05:37 AM

FYI:

I just did a withdraw today.

It took about six hours.

But withdraws working.

The reverse Ponzi is on fellas.

Keep you panties clean and hold on to your hat if rewards fully kick in.

Ugly

apparently you dont know what a ponzi is
Borgminer

Activity: 758
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 03:07:44 AM

admin doent know what he is doing otherwise all these issues would be fixed
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:47:30 AM

Yayyyy I get fan-mail!
!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

What investment do you have that covers all your losses??? I would love to know. I lost about $78k this month on stocks that were bad trades due to unforseen things. I also, made about 3 times that with rewards that played out as expected. What things in life are not gambles and follow a set of "rules and regulations' as you say. It seems as if you are mistaken on how throwing your hard earned money out there and expecting a return works. There are no guarentees. If something is paying.... doesnt mean it is a scam. I have bought hundreds of thousands of dollars of stocks in companies that just close up shop and leave. No recourse, no money back, just gone. Does that make trading a scam? No, it just means there inherent risks involved sending out your money.

So finally I will ask how is harping about bias facts that are misconstrued to make you look intelligent a good use of your time? I ask because you talk as if you are god and the one and only to listen to, as if other facts and research are void. It seems you are trying really hard to police this forum with your all knowing wisdom, that, when it is challenged, is met with incessant name calling and distractions to the accusations. I just wish you good luck in whatever you do, because it seems you have a lot of negative stuff in your life that you need to work out. I hope you get all of it worked out and relax a little. You can't save the whole world. Look at the bright side, the more idiots that fall for shit, the more that leave and you don't have to worry about. 

For somebody who claims to be such a seasoned investor his last sentence betrays a lack of basic economic understanding.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
cesmak
Legendary

Activity: 1050
Merit: 1009

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:59:50 AM

Wasn't there some additional BS where Marcelo was sick and totally AWOL for 6 months or so? What happened with the site, etc. during that time?

Correct, Marcelo was gone for a few months.
Site ran fine during his absence.

False ! When he disappeared for 6 months after some time my rewards stopped and nobody solved it until he came back (3 months), i sold my khs to avoid loosing more money. Site did't run fine during his absence.....

Thank god i'm out of this mess......

cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:50:30 AM

False ! When he disappeared for 6 months after some time my rewards stopped and nobody solved it until he came back (3 months), i sold my khs to avoid loosing more money. Site did't run fine during his absence.....

Absolutely, shills and fanboys often quote the longevity of this scam as though it magically makes it not a scam but the first year of operation is covered by just the first 36 pages of this thread.

This is what 'Marcello' posted in February after a year of scrypt.cc being essentially considered abandoned:
Dear Users,
First of all we apologize for the terrible support we have given our users for the past few months.
Our company has undergone major changes in this time span.
We are recovering and we are back with a support staff and developers working on the site.
Our mining facilities have been 100% overhauled, we are currently mining with the newest technology available.
Mining was, is and always will be our #1 priority.
The chat box and the forums are being fixed, the support tickets are being resolved.
Thanks for the comprehension and for never giving up on us!

So, no, anyone who wants to revert to how long this shitshow has been running as some sort of 'evidence' in support of it needs to check their facts.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
casper001

Activity: 104

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:06:47 AM

When can we get feedback on when the KHS price will be restored and when the 80% will no longer apply???

My Bitcoin address: 1LQiQLcPhzgC6GUYFde7nymEbPm2uNskHy
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:33:48 AM

Look guys, Admin doesn't give a fuck about any of you. Not the fanboys, nor the ones trying to expose the facts.
This is evident by his total lack of communication here or anywhere else for that matter. How many days late is the reward increase? He is still just stringing everyone along while he still makes a tidy profit.
It doesn't look like many users there are confident the site will  be there for long either, judging by the 255 price.  Grin Many sells, not so many buys.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
D4RK5T4R

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:59:08 AM

False. He's reachable by email, support tickets and skype.

FALSE

I have to take issue with your statement.

1. If you actually try sending a mail all you get is a returned mail.

2. I have a seen a few support tickets deleted without reply or addressing the issue.

3. Admin does not give out his skype to the general public as it is nowhere to be found on the site.

So, in short, now there is no working chat box and the above statements apply, there is no way to contact admin.

CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 09:20:09 AM

Look guys, Admin doesn't give a fuck about any of you. Not the fanboys, nor the ones trying to expose the facts.
This is evident by his total lack of communication here or anywhere else for that matter. How many days late is the reward increase? He is still just stringing everyone along while he still makes a tidy profit.
It doesn't look like many users there are confident the site will  be there for long either, judging by the 255 price.  Grin Many sells, not so many buys.

Don't understand the negativity, I made my money there, working with a bit of the profits now. If it's not called gambling? "I take a chance" to earn a bit more. Send more btc yesterday and getting more then 1% a day over that. Deposits are working and withdraws are working. Again it's everyone's own choice to send btc buy and sell. If he is not mining then it's a game I don't give a shit and keep on going earning more and if it collapsed I don't give a shit.

Probably you can make money by doing something els than slagging of others, but probably you will just stay there below floor level.

MILEY CYRUS - DO WHAT WE WANT
pelimies

Activity: 600
Merit: 11

BNBTiger ! Fierce. firm. Victory.

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 10:28:25 AM

It doesn't look like many users there are confident the site will  be there for long either, judging by the 255 price.  Grin Many sells, not so many buys.

Don't understand the negativity, I made my money there, working with a bit of the profits now. If it's not called gambling? "I take a chance" to earn a bit more. Send more btc yesterday and getting more then 1% a day over that. Deposits are working and withdraws are working. Again it's everyone's own choice to send btc buy and sell. If he is not mining then it's a game I don't give a shit and keep on going earning more and if it collapsed I don't give a shit.

Probably you can make money by doing something els than slagging of others, but probably you will just stay there below floor level.

You don't understand the negativity. I can tell you something what makes us "loosers" negative.
I and many others have "lost" bitcoins in "hacking". We sent many tickets since 26 June and our tickets are deleted 1-3 times. Not even 1 answer to anyone i know. Gap between lost for me and my friends is 4-40btc + rewards lost. If things like this don't make negative, what does?
But life goes on and we just have to accept this lost if miracles does't happen.
This is "Marcelo Santos" way to do things and there will be day when is his turn to get some reward from Lord.

CanariAnali

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:58:17 AM

You don't understand the negativity. I can tell you something what makes us "loosers" negative.
I and many others have "lost" bitcoins in "hacking". We sent many tickets since 26 June and our tickets are deleted 1-3 times. Not even 1 answer to anyone i know. Gap between lost for me and my friends is 4-40btc + rewards lost. If things like this don't make negative, what does?
But life goes on and we just have to accept this lost if miracles does't happen.
This is "Marcelo Santos" way to do things and there will be day when is his turn to get some reward from Lord.

Well it is easy, in the crypto worl you should play with your money that you do not need and after with your profit. The problem is people are getting greedy and keep on reinvesting without withdraw, here you become a looser. For now! Just tide your belt, when rewards are getting up so will the price of the khs. This will be not long from now, the 5 days was a little short following my calculation he needs almost 20 days to recover.
Following others he should swallow the lost but then all would be over so it is better this way and we gain again after a period of time.
D4RK5T4R

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:22:24 AM

I find it amusing that most of the users coming here to defend scrypt.cc are n00b accounts that have only ever posted in this thread.

unitedminers

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:24:07 AM

This will be not long from now, the 5 days was a little short following my calculation he needs almost 20 days to recover.

How do you know that?
cryptodevil
Legendary

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:44:48 AM

I find it amusing that most of the users coming here to defend scrypt.cc are n00b accounts that have only ever posted in this thread.

Indeed. One might suspect that it is their job to keep posting vapid 'mark cooling' bollocks such as, "Only invest what you can afford to lose" and the usual arse about 'gambling' etc. etc.

They are basically attempting to blame the mark for being too greedy while ignoring the criminal enterprise they are 'excusing'.

CanariAnali

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:10:08 PM

Indeed. One might suspect that it is their job to keep posting vapid 'mark cooling' bollocks such as, "Only invest what you can afford to lose" and the usual arse about 'gambling' etc. etc.

They are basically attempting to blame the mark for being too greedy while ignoring the criminal enterprise they are 'excusing'.

It's my money, and I do whit it what I want to, I have no idea if it is criminal or not and I don't care.
Try to be a police is pathetic, typically someone whom likes to have power over others with backing as one can not gain power by them selves.

For me you are not more then a squealing pig.
sarcasmdetector

Activity: 4

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 12:14:00 PM

You're talking like everyone's obliged to prosecute this supervillain for his wrongdoings from across the globe.
Pages: « 1 ... 208 209 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 [258] 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: