Bitcoin Forum
May 14, 2024, 10:38:18 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750507 times)
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 03:46:40 PM

All crap aside, i sold out my KHS with reasons being lack of transparency, no way to contact, reduced rewards (we should not cover his losses). Basically everything you shouldn't do when you run a business, he is doing.

These days I'm looking at one of the better ones less rewards but run properly.

The hack is very easy to see how it happened. A group of certain members lagged down the trade engine & database enough that they were able to get in.

It's your choice and your money. Thumbs up.
I think hashnest is a stable, been with them 7 months and no problems.

Hashnest way to expensive price.. minimum buy 1TH.. OMG

You can look at is as buying a stable investment.

It is stable and you can buy and sell from 1 GHs on the market. Roi about 0.7%

How can i buy from 1 GHS?

Open an account at Hashnest and transfer some bitcoin to your Hashnest wallet. Once your bitcoin arrives go to the 'Hash' tab and select which product you are interested in buying from UMISOO, S2-S5. Current best yield is from UMISOO. Click on 'Market' tab to see what the lowest ask price is. If there is enough hash for sale at the lowest ask price to fill your order go ahead and place your order in the buy section. If you are wanting to buy more hash than is for sale at lowest ask price you will have to go up the list to a higher ask price. Right now you can buy 1 GH/s UMISOO for 0.00030309 btc. Though buying just one GH/s is a waste of time. Think of several hundred minimum.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abidhamma

Activity: 80
Merit: 10

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 04:04:37 PM

All crap aside, i sold out my KHS with reasons being lack of transparency, no way to contact, reduced rewards (we should not cover his losses). Basically everything you shouldn't do when you run a business, he is doing.

The hack is very easy to see how it happened. A group of certain members lagged down the trade engine & database enough that they were able to get in.

Open an account at Hashnest and transfer some bitcoin to your Hashnest wallet. Once your bitcoin arrives go to the 'Hash' tab and select which product you are interested in buying from UMISOO, S2-S5. Current best yield is from UMISOO. Click on 'Market' tab to see what the lowest ask price is. If there is enough hash for sale at the lowest ask price to fill your order go ahead and place your order in the buy section. If you are wanting to buy more hash than is for sale at lowest ask price you will have to go up the list to a higher ask price. Right now you can buy 1 GH/s UMISOO for 0.00030309 btc. Though buying just one GH/s is a waste of time. Think of several hundred minimum.

Nice.. thanks for info and guide..

D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:06:45 PM

!!! WARNING: This user is a newbie. If you are expecting a message from a more veteran member, then this is an imposter !!!

If you were a normal person, you would want all these clowns coming into crypto falling for scams, so you can profit more.....

https://youtu.be/p4qN9pduox0

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
BitcoinNewsMagazine
Legendary

Activity: 1806
Merit: 1164

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2015, 04:15:54 PM

Nice.. thanks for info and guide..

Very welcome. People need to move away from the HYIP programs and support Hashnest. Right now UMISOO is the best contract to buy for highest yield but the best contract can change week to week. Every Monday I list the current best contract to buy here.

cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 04:17:33 PM

You can't even keep your ideas straight. You just flip flop back and forth. It is so sad to see social ineptness in full force like this.

Citation or STFU.

You don't even know what you are asserting with that post. It sounded good as you were typing it and reading it to the audience in your head, right? Pro-tip: It's laughably absurd to claim I am changing my position when my position has not budged one iota because it is based on mathematical fact, objective reasoning and secular morality.

You, however, are a scumbag who is whining at me for showing you to be the scumbag you are.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
gregory021998

Activity: 129
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:02:07 PM

Grin Grin Grin http://captiongenerator.com/50558/SCC-Users-get-Marcelod
P.s i hope that scrypt rewards will come back or i will lost so much
rrocket66

Activity: 30
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:30:06 PM

You can't wrap your head around how that last sentence is made to poke fun at all us NORMAL people that do nothing, can't learn, and want to get into scams. We need YOU all mighty cryptodevil and other fanboys you have to tell us what is right and wrong. haha. So thank you, you are so right, In everything you do, even though your math is flawed and makes no sense what so ever. But you are right cryptodevil, avoid the points, dodge the main idea of everything I say to you. You are what makes the crypto world go round. Thank you for your endless fight! You are a martyr!!! I will pass your message on about scrypt.cc. Whatever that is. Thanks for gracing me with the holy response you gave me.   
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:48:25 PM
Last edit: July 15, 2015, 06:19:10 PM by D4RK5T4R

The 5 stages of scrypt.cc

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Crestington
Legendary

Activity: 882
Merit: 1024

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 05:56:49 PM

You can't wrap your head around how that last sentence is made to poke fun at all us NORMAL people that do nothing, can't learn, and want to get into scams. We need YOU all mighty cryptodevil and other fanboys you have to tell us what is right and wrong. haha. So thank you, you are so right, In everything you do, even though your math is flawed and makes no sense what so ever. But you are right cryptodevil, avoid the points, dodge the main idea of everything I say to you. You are what makes the crypto world go round. Thank you for your endless fight! You are a martyr!!! I will pass your message on about scrypt.cc. Whatever that is. Thanks for gracing me with the holy response you gave me.   

only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing

The only real response I see "I don't like how you post bad things about Scryptards and call names but I'm going to call names as well as my only defense"

Have you done the math? I don't think you actually have and are just talking shit. Google litecoin pools and hashrates of the top 10 Scrypt Coins, if you knew anything about Blockchains you would know that you cannot just have 850 GHS of a 1.2 TH network without 1. Being able to fork and double spend on any Scrypt Coin at will, rendering the Coin worthless, and 2. That amount of hashrate showing up on the pools, past and current hashrate stats.
rrocket66

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 06:38:27 PM

The only real response I see "I don't like how you post bad things about Scryptards and call names but I'm going to call names as well as my only defense"

Have you done the math? I don't think you actually have and are just talking shit. Google litecoin pools and hashrates of the top 10 Scrypt Coins, if you knew anything about Blockchains you would know that you cannot just have 850 GHS of a 1.2 TH network without 1. Being able to fork and double spend on any Scrypt Coin at will, rendering the Coin worthless, and 2. That amount of hashrate showing up on the pools, past and current hashrate stats.

Why do you think I have anything to do with defending Scrypt.cc? How did ltc go from 1.2 TH to 1.6 TH when the last boom happened when other coins didn't drop in hashrate as well?? HMMMM HOW CAN THAT BE??? It is because the total hashrate is an average and more of an estimate as opposed to a solid figure. Now, don't misunderstand this as me defending Scrypt, they might not have what they say, who cares, But you must not know how estimated hashrate works...... Go back to making a fake coin to show how super kewl fun you are and to prove how much smarter you are than everyone. Just to prove something is a scam.... really... Why don't you make a scypt.ccscam coin next you cool guy? Make your loneliness any better to cope with?
clownius

Activity: 448
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:04:31 PM

Its good to see a slightly more upmarket shill has been hired to create newbie accounts.

The one most in use for the past few pages has terrible English.  If you ignore the usernames you may even suspect its all one person.  Same terrible English mistakes again and again.

Anyway its good too see someone keeping the shills from burying the scam warnings as is so obviously the aim.  Im glad these forums still have some users willing to take the time to combat this crap.  You wont convince the shills and those who desperately HAVE to believe they didnt get scammed (again) but just maybe you will save some new users.

Following so many cloud mining scam threads it always seems to play out similar.  Blame trolls, bury warnings back pages by spamming insults from multiple newbie accounts etc and excuse the scam in every way.  Its a mix of shills and people who dont care how many others get scammed just as long as they have a chance to recover theirs or even profit by keeping the Ponzi fed with fresh blood.

P.S  Its working.  More and more Ponzis are not getting off the ground on BCT because the warnings come early and loud due to dedicated users.  Collapsing within days meaning the Ponzi creator isnt profiting and the scum who "play the ponzis" lose their dough.  The one mob im not sad to see scammed
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 07:06:47 PM

@rrocket66 Your lack of understanding about the total hashrate for scrypt is quite apparent. Go to the thread linked in my signature where I explain it clearly that it is the 'unknown' small hashrate of a handful of GH that is where scrypt.cc has to fit because the other pools are mainly Chinese.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 08:15:12 PM

Why do you think I have anything to do with defending Scrypt.cc? How did ltc go from 1.2 TH to 1.6 TH when the last boom happened when other coins didn't drop in hashrate as well?? HMMMM HOW CAN THAT BE??? It is because the total hashrate is an average and more of an estimate as opposed to a solid figure. Now, don't misunderstand this as me defending Scrypt, they might not have what they say, who cares, But you must not know how estimated hashrate works...... Go back to making a fake coin to show how super kewl fun you are and to prove how much smarter you are than everyone. Just to prove something is a scam.... really... Why don't you make a scypt.ccscam coin next you cool guy? Make your loneliness any better to cope with?

Are you really going to attribute the rise in LTC hash rate to Scamtos? You have got to be fucking kidding me with that bullshit line of reasoning. Once the price got above .012, people started turning old equipment back on. People with actual mining equipment. Not Marshmellow. Real miners.

And even if your half-assed theory was correct... that would mean the miners were off until LTC hit a certain price? Then he turned enough on to make the network rate go up? Talk about inconsistent.

You're clearly able to demonstrate that you're angry. You still don't understand mining and a lack of understanding how mining works is what makes a great SCC mark.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
rrocket66

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 10:53:47 PM

Are you really going to attribute the rise in LTC hash rate to Scamtos? You have got to be fucking kidding me with that bullshit line of reasoning. Once the price got above .012, people started turning old equipment back on. People with actual mining equipment. Not Marshmellow. Real miners.

And even if your half-assed theory was correct... that would mean the miners were off until LTC hit a certain price? Then he turned enough on to make the network rate go up? Talk about inconsistent.

You're clearly able to demonstrate that you're angry. You still don't understand mining and a lack of understanding how mining works is what makes a great SCC mark.

Huh Are you serious?? Now you are just being funny. I NEVER SAID IT WAS Scrypt.cc. Please understand I am only in here because cryptodevil is a hate monger and doesn't respond to PM's. I have never even been to the site before this. But nice try on putting words in my mouth. I was pointing out the fact that hastrate exists out there, and the total "scrypt net hash" as you state isn't an exact number that is all I am saying. Please go back under your bridge and learn to read. Thanks.
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 15, 2015, 11:00:58 PM

Huh Are you serious?? Now you are just being funny. I NEVER SAID IT WAS Scrypt.cc. Please understand I am only in here because cryptodevil is a hate monger and doesn't respond to PM's. I have never even been to the site before this. But nice try on putting words in my mouth. I was pointing out the fact that hastrate exists out there, and the total "scrypt net hash" as you state isn't an exact number that is all I am saying. Please go back under your bridge and learn to read. Thanks.

So just to clarify, you've never been to Scrypt.cc, and you're only here because someone you're being a total twat to isn't responding to your PMs.

How about you GTFO then.

As far as Scrypt net hash, you once again prove you know fuck all about mining. Look at the top 20 coins that aren't LTC. Check their net hash rates. Check the market liquidity on any exchange you can find. You can't hide 850 Gh/s.

Sorry Cryptodevil made you butthurt and now you has a sad...

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
bitcoin1387

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:21:53 AM

You could sum up the thread in a single meme!
scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:25:18 AM

nice meme D4RK5T4R
I see a lot of guys like that here and also in cloudminr.io thread  Grin

JWMutant

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 01:32:52 AM

I have to say I sold out yesterday, better to take 1 btc than to be stuck with 1 sat.
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 16, 2015, 03:19:21 AM
Last edit: July 16, 2015, 03:40:27 AM by CanariAnali

I have to say I sold out yesterday, better to take 1 btc than to be stuck with 1 sat.

Thanks good job, decisions are tough do.

I invested 90% more in scrypt keep it in for 15 days, than take the 90% out again and I am on the same interest (beer money) level I am happy with like before.
abidhamma

Activity: 80

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2015, 05:26:45 AM

GO..GO..GO.. GO ON.. KEEP ARGUE for Scrypt.cc

I do love read this topic.. others defending scrypt.cc and others offending scrypt.cc  Shocked

And me? me? meee? don't care.. till now i'm still get paid, yes it's take almost 24 hours but mostly 5 hours.. sorry.. just comment Cheesy

Love to read this thread..  Grin Grin Grin Grin

Pages: « 1 ... 210 211 212 213 214 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 [260] 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: