Bitcoin Forum
April 19, 2024, 11:44:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750498 times)
ValleyOfTheWolves

Activity: 391
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:42:29 AM

Careful valleyofthewolves, you got them cornered, here is where they pull out you are a paid shill and blah blah math bkah blah scrypt.cc scam..... Wahhh net hash.

So it seems I found their agenda. They are deeply invested in everything besides btc and want people to come over and buy more of their scam coins. They hope these people will be avoiding scrypt.cc that people are dumping their money to, so they in fact can make more money on their scamcoin P&Ds. Alllll makes sense now.

At this moment the faucet at scrypt.cc open there I drink now.
If it goes wrong had bad luck. IM only interested in Bitcoin no altcoins. I really don't care what they crapping out there mouths.
And ssaid also what are your suggestions? But still nadaa. only what i hear scam nothing else.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 03:47:05 AM

Careful valleyofthewolves, you got them cornered, here is where they pull out you are a paid shill and blah blah math bkah blah scrypt.cc scam..... Wahhh net hash.

So it seems I found their agenda. They are deeply invested in everything besides btc and want people to come over and buy more of their scam coins. They hope these people will be avoiding scrypt.cc that people are dumping their money to, so they in fact can make more money on their scamcoin P&Ds. Alllll makes sense now.

No No, those coins are not scam, they just devaluate until the boom of the cryptocurrency, then they go up in value very fast and all coin holders will be CryptoBilionairs.
In the mean while the developers of the coins have to sell some to keep them and the coin alive and kicking (Ferrari, Mercedes mansions are a must for credibility) Smiley there is only a small problem, sometimes a coin collapse but never mind there are again new opportunities to invest again.

finally I understand, Thanks guys, you have been a great help. Now I am going to sell my Khs at scrypt and buy POS coins Preferably PayCoin which dropped in value only 60% or so in the last month of POS. What a great new opportunity just opened up for me, a never ending investing opportunity hold and buy more, hold and buy more, hold and buy more.
ponq11

Activity: 3
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:48:24 AM

hot wallet now 1,014.26782641 BTC what does it mean??
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 08:58:39 AM

276,000 dollar

He will move those bitcoins for payout later.
unitedminers

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:13:16 AM

276,000 dollar

To increase rewards?
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 09:28:43 AM

276,000 dollar

To increase rewards?

Just payouts, I don't know if or when the increase will be.
Sometimes the bitcoins in the hot wallet go up to 5,000฿
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 10:01:17 AM

And by the way roi is still better then other cloudmining websites

That's because it isn't a cloud mining website.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:18:44 AM

What the F** is Crypto Fagets?

Can I have the link please so I can check up, might be interesting.
cryptodevil
Legendary

Activity: 2170
Merit: 1240

Thread-puller extraordinaire

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:32:16 AM

LMAO.

I believe *I* am the 'CryptoFag' referred to by the oh-so-clever use of substituting the word 'devil' in my username for the homophobic slur 'fag'.

WARNING!!! Check your forum URLs carefully and avoid links to phishing sites like 'thebitcointalk' 'bitcointalk.to' and 'BitcointaLLk'
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:33:12 AM

At this moment the faucet at scrypt.cc open there I drink now.
If it goes wrong had bad luck.

It's dripping into my beer glass all day long
If it goes wrong I still have hashnest dripping :p
n2004al
Legendary

Activity: 1134
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 11:38:57 AM

I think that this will solve all the problems of scrypt.cc customers. With the hope that this interview will be not the only one and will be followed by many responsible ones. Enjoy !!!  Wink

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zjtLszt7MTo

Sorry for you guys !!! Let's go ahead !!!
frodoe7

Activity: 132
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:05:00 PM

guys , website became spam  or still paying ?

██████████    YoBit.net - Cryptocurrency Exchange - Over 350 coins
█████████    <<  ● $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$ - $$$   >>
██████████    <<  ● Play DICE! Win 1-5 btc just for 5 mins!  >>
ThePhwner

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:05:29 PM

LMAO.

I believe *I* am the 'CryptoFag' referred to by the oh-so-clever use of substituting the word 'devil' in my username for the homophobic slur 'fag'.

What the hell, you are facing the next problem.... Feel sorry for you, from all the people here there are only two that like you.

Hmm actually not to bad for an Crypto fagget, maybe you should start the Homo or Gay coin. You will succeed whith the gay community, they are really into that "shit". You can even stop wanking in front of you monitor, you will find someone whom will do that for you. What an opportunity, ass smart a person you are why didn't think about that before?

Wow. You want to be taken seriously and defend your right to invest, and this is the best rebuttal you can come up with. You make me sad for the human race. You're getting scammed as I type, and the only thing you can muster is homophobic drivel directed at someone who disagrees with you.

And to the guy who named himself after a dog boner, we don't have a "hidden agenda." The scam site is the one with referral links and an affiliate program. We get nothing for promoting legitimate investments.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:08:36 PM

guys , website became spam  or still paying ?

Still paying, but it's your own money your own risk....
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:18:12 PM

Hmm actually not to bad for an Crypto fagget, maybe you should start the Homo or Gay coin. You will succeed whith the gay community, they are really into that "shit". You can even stop wanking in front of you monitor, you will find someone whom will do that for you. What an opportunity, ass smart a person you are why didn't think about that before?

Actually exposing your homoerotic fantasies like that, shows you spend a lot of time thinking like that.
It is tantamount to losing an argument by calling the opposition a nazi and invoking Godwins law.
We need a new law for this kind of lame, last ditch attempt at insults.

How about Rainbow's Law?

Definition:
Rainbow's Law (or Rainbow's Rule of Homosexual Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving homosexuality or gender approaches 1"[2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to homosexuals, Thus forfeiting the argument and exposing what their mind has been focused on.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:21:39 PM

LMAO.

What the hell, you are facing the next problem.... Feel sorry for you, from all the people here there are only two that like you.

Wow. You want to be taken seriously and defend your right to invest, and this is the best rebuttal you can come up with. You make me sad for the human race. You're getting scammed as I type, and the only thing you can muster is homophobic drivel directed at someone who disagrees with you.

And to the guy who named himself after a dog boner, we don't have a "hidden agenda." The scam site is the one with referral links and an affiliate program. We get nothing for promoting legitimate investments.

Hey, naming me words and I can not reply or what? You are just the same dick head like your devil police friend. All about negativity, as many others I am still happy with scrypt and that will not change until they go down. I am not promoting them I am saying that they are still paying.
You guys say what you like so I do....the more you will abuse me the more I will you.

If scrypt is a scam or not, they are still paying. They can not take my money but they can a part of my profit if they like to, I cashed in already and so many others whom can sleep well with the rewards, yes still now.
But most of them also have other investments with stable companys and just have an extra ride with scrypt
CanariAnali

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 12:30:53 PM

Actually exposing your homoerotic fantasies like that, shows you spend a lot of time thinking like that.
It is tantamount to losing an argument by calling the opposition a nazi and invoking Godwins law.

How about Rainbow's Law?

Definition:
Rainbow's Law (or Rainbow's Rule of Homosexual Analogies)[1][2] is an Internet adage asserting that "As an online discussion grows longer, the probability of a comparison involving homosexuality or gender approaches 1"[2][3]—​ that is, if an online discussion (regardless of topic or scope) goes on long enough, sooner or later someone will compare someone or something to homosexuals, Thus forfeiting the argument and exposing what their mind has been focused on.

Hmm interesting, how did you come up with that?
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:05:39 PM

LMAO.

Hey, naming me words and I can not reply or what? You are just the same dick head like your devil police friend. All about negativity, as many others I am still happy with scrypt and that will not change until they go down. I am not promoting them I am saying that they are still paying.
You guys say what you like so I do....the more you will abuse me the more I will you.

If scrypt is a scam or not, they are still paying. They can not take my money but they can a part of my profit if they like to, I cashed in already and so many others whom can sleep well with the rewards, yes still now.
But most of them also have other investments with stable companys and just have an extra ride with scrypt

At least use Google Translate if you want to talk to the grownups. I don't even know what the hell you're trying to say here. I can infer that you're just another mostly illiterate Ponzi Queen who thinks that as long as Scamzi pays out, it's just fine and you're exercising your "freedom," and claim that you're being "abused." Fact is, your beloved Marcelo is the one fucking with you and your money. Not me, not Cryptodevil, not Crestington.

Open your eyes. You want freedom? You want to not be abused? You want to exercise your right to invest Bitcoins? Then stay away from shitty scam crap like this.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
ThePhwner

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:17:00 PM

How about Rainbow's Law?

Definition:

See, you just forgot to refer back to the Magoogle Chart of Ponzi Logic:

1. Greedy bastard makes up lie about mining farm. Marks invest.
2. Marks achieve "ROI" through random reward increases, price drops, affiliate earnings, etc.
3. Ponzi begins to predictably show signs of weakness.
4. Observers point out, with facts, that claims of aforementioned Greedy Bastard cannot be true.
5. Believers in Greedy Bastard's Ponzi point out that observers are "gay cunt faggot asshole trolls"
6. Given #5, Ponzi is not actually a Ponzi.

See? Makes perfect sense. Wink

EDIT: Many of you have asked what else one can invest BTC in. Seriously, it's so fucking easy to flip altcoins on Cryptsy, Bittrex, C-Cex, or whatever. Yeah you need to watch some charts and have a little patience, but really, if you can't make a little coin flipping alts, you might need to reconsider the McD's application on your dresser...

CosaNostra

Activity: 843
Merit: 1004

View Profile
July 17, 2015, 02:20:50 PM

Hi guys!
Please tell Marcelo that if he will not increase rewards today, I'm not going to put any more money into this!  Cool

▄▄████▄▄
        ▄▄██████████████▄▄
      ███████████████████████▄▄
      ▀▀█████████████████████████
██▄▄       ▀▀█████████████████████
██████▄▄        ▀█████████████████
███████████▄▄       ▀▀████████████
███████████████▄▄        ▀████████
████████████████████▄▄       ▀▀███
 ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
     ▀▀██████████████████████▄▄
▄▄        ▀██████████████████████▄
████▄▄        ▀▀██████████████████
█████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████████
█████████████▄▄        ▀▀█████████
██████████████████▄▄        ▀▀████
▀██████████████████████▄▄
  ▀▀████████████████████████
      ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
           ▀▀███████▀▀

.SEMUX
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
  Semux uses .100% original codebase.
  Superfast with .30 seconds instant finality.
  Tested .5000 tx per block. on open network
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
█ █
Pages: « 1 ... 215 216 217 218 219 220 221 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 [265] 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: