Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 05:55:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 545 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Scrypt.CC | Scrypt Cloud Mining  (Read 750509 times)
CanariAnali

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:16:06 AM

I just made filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and tomorrow i go to local Police station make another complaint.

Hopefully all victims do the same thing and we get this bastard(s) stop this Ponzi. If all will only lick their wounds, this will never end.

Do not believe claims that this is a pointless exercise. If Mt.Gox is accused of a crime, can be easily Scrypt.cc also responsible for their actions.

What for admin is responsible? Did he/she force you to put your BTC there?

Not forced by anyone, I am Not a victim, I did Not loose money. At one time I had 42btc at scrypt, withdrew  more than initial back without any problem and still making profit from the profits. That is my daily beer faucet and I love it. I have no intention to withdraw more then my beer money for as long as it last.
ThorSWO

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:37:27 AM

The Hotwallet was emptied again. There are again 1500 BTC disappeared.
https://blockchain.info/address/19mcjofGwKxGwhaZwDwPjdWd1KrFCZgoJJ

Total Received
3,181.59631897 BTC
Final Balance
10.57473208 BTC

I wouldn't say disappeared.
If you follow the blockchain you'll see the coins are sitting there.
They're called cold wallets, SCC has always done this.
The last time they left too many coins in the hot wallet they got robbed.
limar

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:07:10 AM

Total Received
3,181.59631897 BTC
Final Balance
10.57473208 BTC

hope santos will start raising reward and fix his email server

Go to Hell
DumbModz

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:12:23 AM

Total Received
3,181.59631897 BTC
Final Balance
10.57473208 BTC

hope santos will start raising reward and fix his email server

ah men to that email server
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:14:46 AM

I've been locked out of my account since the new passwords all I can do is sit and wait. Almost $300 on the account I thought was going to be safe.

What on earth made you think it was going to be "safe"?

* Bits of the site keep breaking.
* There's no evidence of mining.
* The site owner breaks his own promises.

There's nothing "safe" feeling about the site at all that I can see.

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
  ██████████████████████████ 
██████████████████████████████
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
Meepers

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:52:12 AM

Somethings going on I got a 502 error and now it wont connect.

This thing isn´t suitable for Nervous Nellies. Better sell and get out if you´re going to have a seizure every time there´s some issue. Better for your health.

I've been locked out of my account since the new passwords all I can do is sit and wait. Almost $300 on the account I thought was going to be safe.

Create a new account and file a ticket. That's all I know to do. The same thing happened to one of my accounts with $850 and I had to do the same thing. I also am awaiting a response.

If something goes on and 100 people file the same problem, I think they'll just clear all tickets when that one problem is taken care of.

So 1) open a new account 2) file a ticket and give the user name of the problem account 3) if the tickets are cleared before yours is responded to, then open another ticket.

Cut and paste your ticket so if it does get deleted in a ticket sweep, you can file it again.

Sorry, I feel for you but that is all I know to do.
dooglus
Legendary

Activity: 2940
Merit: 1330

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:33:52 AM

Cut and paste your ticket so if it does get deleted in a ticket sweep, you can file it again.

The fact that you need to do that should be enough.

Who deletes support tickets ffs?

Just-Dice                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   Play or Invest                 ██             
          ██████████         
      ██████████████████     
    ██████████████████████   
        ██████████████       
            ██████           
   1% House Edge
limar

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:56:50 AM

This thing isn´t suitable for Nervous Nellies. Better sell and get out if you´re going to have a seizure every time there´s some issue. Better for your health.

Create a new account and file a ticket. That's all I know to do. The same thing happened to one of my accounts with $850 and I had to do the same thing. I also am awaiting a response.

If something goes on and 100 people file the same problem, I think they'll just clear all tickets when that one problem is taken care of.

So 1) open a new account 2) file a ticket and give the user name of the problem account 3) if the tickets are cleared before yours is responded to, then open another ticket.

yeah one of my acount pin is not working and all tickets got erased without solving pin issue. now there are severl tickets have been raised already but no response yet im waiting too with the $1000 above balance Cheesy

Go to Hell
abidhamma

Activity: 80

New Miner Website FREE

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2015, 09:31:42 AM

I just made filing a complaint with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (IC3) and tomorrow i go to local Police station make another complaint.

Hopefully all victims do the same thing and we get this bastard(s) stop this Ponzi. If all will only lick their wounds, this will never end.

Do not believe claims that this is a pointless exercise. If Mt.Gox is accused of a crime, can be easily Scrypt.cc also responsible for their actions.

The most stupid thing i ever read. You make complaint to any other police or some like that they just laugh on you because what? because you become most stupid people they ever met.

They never ask you or force you to invest into their website or wallet, every people decide they own path.

scumbag

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

★Support For PHILIPPINES Sub Forum★

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 09:41:10 AM

I'll give you an A for your effort son. What about going to the United Nations since there are different nationalities who got scammed by Marcelo Scamtos

galdur

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:19:03 PM

Why anybody in their right mind  would even bother to read garbage that insists that someone is guilty until he proves his innocence (a clear contradiction of civilized procedure everywhere except obviously in the shitholes where said garbage resides and where it has received  this insane and immoral stance)

is absolutely beyond me.

Viper_Unleashed

Activity: 584
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:27:07 PM

Ponzi or not ??......I am least bothered....
Mining or not Huh.....that too I am least bothered about it.
Game or not ??........Yes this a very very risky game....

Rewards up, there is nothing to be happy about it,because the khs count(may or may not be arbitary/just figures) or their increase remains the same.Just recall when rewards were dropped by 80% price was dropped too.When it increased a bit khs price increased too.
Overall ratio remains the exact same.
Ponzi or not?

What you think, today became a full month for waiting over 4BTC withdraw!!
3 tickets left, no answer.
"Marcelo" nice man?  Wink
Allways our good guy and so helpful   Grin
Loves and respect us soooooooo much  Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss

Scrypt.cc has been running more than 1 and half year...previous year profit was good,then there has been fall on bitcoin price.
Then many theories came into act like electricity,hacking etc etc.
Now a person who gets a constant income of everyday and suddenly that constant income drops,there is ought to come new theories.
Now once again the bitcoin price has risen so I think you must wait till it falls.
Who is good who is bad,what is ponzi etc etc these are different things.
If some one is trying to make you see something,just wait hold because there is always a different picture going on in the background.
Bitcoin is anonymous and a very risky business.
I wish you get your 4BTC soon.My best wishes are with you.
ThePhwner

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:55:47 PM

LOL. You've all become so complacent with being scammed that you think it's OK that your tickets get deleted and you just file more and hope... who does this? Who deletes support tickets? Better off to just remove that function from the site and be done with it.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
ThePhwner

something something Bitcoin

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 01:57:10 PM

Why anybody in their right mind  would even bother to read garbage that insists that someone is guilty until he proves his innocence (a clear contradiction of civilized procedure everywhere except obviously in the shitholes where said garbage resides and where it has received  this insane and immoral stance)

is absolutely beyond me.

1. Citation please?

2. He is guilty at minimum of lying to investors. That can be proven and that is a crime.

Get your facts straight. We all know you're a bad-ass, risk-taking HYIP-surfing pro, but you don't seem to have a firm grasp on what's really going on here.

Hand-carved Bitcoin stamps for sale: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1247131
2 for $25 including shipping
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 02:20:49 PM

After looking through the last few pages of this thread I have separated the two groups still involved with scrypt.cc directly.

Maybe the users that think it is morally fine to continue to support a scam/ponzi, namely:
ThorSWO
CanariAnali
galdur
chunker
Julia_love
ValleyOfTheWolves

,would like to say thank you to the investors that have lost their money to scam recently, namely:
limar
MyAdidas
DumbModz

It was only the fact that they sacrificed their investments that the first group can be happy making money.

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
CanariAnali

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:05:13 PM

After looking through the last few pages of this thread I have separated the two groups still involved with scrypt.cc directly.

Maybe the users that think it is morally fine to continue to support a scam/ponzi, namely:
ThorSWO
CanariAnali
galdur
chunker
Julia_love
ValleyOfTheWolves

,would like to say thank you to the investors that have lost their money to scam recently, namely:
limar
MyAdidas
DumbModz

It was only the fact that they sacrificed their investments that the first group can be happy making money.

It's my money and I do what I want with it. For me it's a good service and I profit for months already, so do many others who don't even come here listening to your shite stories.
It might be that 99 % of the coins are a scam and many make money out of this when sell in time but.... Following you guys it's not a scam when you get a 300% POS yearly while the coins are losing value when there is to much supply. Coins are coming from NOTHING more then a script, as a buyer you get profit until it disappears into thin air and you have nothing left. The only ones that benefits are the developers and the smart ones that take there profit in time. And sure that is not ponzi :p
I would say to all of the scrypt cc haters that you better sell all your crypto and go to work to make money, But then again that is hard :p
At the end it is all very risky if it is scrypt cc, Bitcoin or any other alternative crypto.
D4RK5T4R

Activity: 379
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 03:53:23 PM

ThorSWO
CanariAnali
galdur
chunker
Julia_love
ValleyOfTheWolves

limar
MyAdidas
DumbModz

It's my money and I do what I want with it. For me it's a good service and I profit for months already, so do many others who don't even come here listening to your shite stories.
It might be that 99 % of the coins are a scam and many make money out of this when sell in time but.... Following you guys it's not a scam when you get a 300% POS yearly while the coins are losing value when there is to much supply. Coins are coming from NOTHING more then a script, as a buyer you get profit until it disappears into thin air and you have nothing left. The only ones that benefits are the developers and the smart ones that take there profit in time. And sure that is not ponzi :p
I would say to all of the scrypt cc haters that you better sell all your crypto and go to work to make money, But then again that is hard :p
At the end it is all very risky if it is scrypt cc, Bitcoin or any other alternative crypto.

TL;DR

What I think you meant to say was, Thank you.

FTFY

Marcelo Santos speaks.  https://youtu.be/zjtLszt7MTo
BTC tips can go here: 19B4HwjhhpPR5sKrT4Tb7H4heEN8yAziD3
Meepers

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:13:46 PM

Hey guys, can we all cool down? To each his own. Maybe we can try to be a little less judgmental and little bit more supportive of each other.

We all have our own paths in life an while we all have our own opinions, none of us really know for sure what is happening over at Scrypt, or what the future holds, and that's half the problem.

United we stand, divided we fall. Let's see f we can all get through this thing together, and not at each other's throats.
galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:22:52 PM

Hey guys, can we all cool down? To each his own. Maybe we can try to be a little less judgmental and little bit more supportive of each other.

We all have our own paths in life an while we all have our own opinions, none of us really know for sure what is happening over at Scrypt, or what the future holds, and that's half the problem.

United we stand, divided we fall. Let's see f we can all get through this thing together, and not at each other's throats.

I´m not united with some lynch mob garbage that isn´t  even invested. Screw that junk. If others want to waste their time trying to reason with it that´s their problem.

galdur

View Profile
July 22, 2015, 04:52:06 PM

There are rather substantial money flows into scrypt which probably doesn´t help the crap that some of the garbage so obsessed with scrypt is trying to scam people into. So it´s sour referral whores. Others could be into trying some extortion racket. There can be many agendas and of course the garbage isn´t going to disclose the real ones.

Pages: « 1 ... 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 272 273 274 275 276 [277] 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 ... 545 »
  Print  

Jump to: