Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:24:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4278 times)
Anzal RK

Activity: 420
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:23:06 AM

Invest in altcoin Huh

I never want to do that.
Invest in ICO and buy Altcoin.
Because it have a big risk to take a loss.
I just invest in ETH and BTC
camryku

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:26:32 AM

I do not currently have to buy altcoin though with a very cheap price because now I see the development of each altcoin on the stock is very bad and unstable. this will make us frustrated if we are wrong to take steps. so we better wait for better time to invest!

for now, indeed all the coins in an uncertain state, up and down on the coin is common. this is already a market habit to rise and fall. therefore our effort to achieve greater profits is to use a good strategy. to invest in Altcoin is a great strategy as a future Bitcoin alternative.
Yes ,I do not think you should invest in Altcoin because I see there are many people who hold altcoin and hold altcoin because it does not have to invest and there are still many ways besides investing in Altcoin, therefore, I recommend you to hold and hold your altcoin until altcoin price back
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 11:29:06 AM

Once you have knowledge you can invest in altcoin but choose the potential project. Invest on what you can risks in altcoins but spread into different coins. Do not focus in a one coin and hold if it is worth holding that can give profit.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
dongoofy

Activity: 90

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 12:50:30 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.

Once you know the basics and the essential knowledge in the cryptocurrency, you can start researching and practicing what you've known so far. Justs always keep in mind to always do your own research, read carefully the white paper, and talk to the team.
elrugrim

Activity: 686
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:32:34 PM

THere are a ot of opinions concerning alts, and most of them tell, that 90% of alts will die.
I agree with it, that is why if you want to invest into alts, choose wisely, for example ETH, EOS are good options.
Caladonian

Activity: 1302
Merit: 540

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 01:53:35 PM

Once you have knowledge you can invest in altcoin but choose the potential project. Invest on what you can risks in altcoins but spread into different coins. Do not focus in a one coin and hold if it is worth holding that can give profit.
Gaining knowledge will take some time, better to focus with different projections, each coins have its quality and usage those who have real one and goof community is the best one to pick, as we knew that the progress will continue and dev will give updates to his supporters the bond between dev and community is very crucial when picking coins.
celakkenyang

Activity: 210
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 01:57:43 PM

Yes that is why I am not too sure with new coins that have a small volume. because the coin could be a trap or pump made by investors who have big money to menbuat fomo crypto users. then the investor will lower the price if it has a lot of profit from users who buy coins with expensive.
josgandosbro

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:07:36 PM

when you can not get bitcoin then the alternative is altcoin and ico which can also be used as investment so there are many choices that can be chosen but need to be careful because all have the same risk

funex

Activity: 573
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2018, 02:10:45 PM

Yes, ofcourse there are Altcoins with great projects springing up by the day. just make sure you find out more about the coin and the project before investing.

Oikos◆   |  Decentralized Finance on Tron
https://oikos.cash/
mmo_online_1981

Activity: 798
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 02:51:27 PM

I still have plans to invest in altcoin in the near future, although most of my projects have not been successful! Experience is paid by your own labor!
HalseyBert

Activity: 178

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:02:20 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Obviously we should. Being a crypto user, it is a must to invest in altcoins right now as it profitable. Coins like prg, lisk and icx are excellent to invest in due to their projects and earnings.
JeffreyElvis

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:36:04 PM

Tau, cardano and wanchain are great projects to invest in. They shall soon be listed on new exchanges and this year, they shall turn out to be super profitable.
HarrisonErnest

Activity: 188

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:41:17 PM

YES! I will recommend you to have invest in these coins:-

DEX
DASH
IOTA
NEO

I hope it's will bring us a big profit at this end of the year.
Iamdeadlyz

Activity: 402
Merit: 19

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 03:43:27 PM

I totally agree with you, I usually invest on projects I deem worthy for long-term investments. I also read the whitepaper and cross-check for possible frauds/copy paste.
alexgreen2018

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:03:00 PM

yes, you should invest in altcoins. Right now is the correct time to invest.
Mohizadja

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:12:15 PM

I totally agree with you, I usually invest on projects I deem worthy for long-term investments. I also read the whitepaper and cross-check for possible frauds/copy paste.
I do the same, but also I'm looking if there is any product is developed. If there is no product and only the idea I do not invest in such altcoins. I've invested in Revain before (yeah it was really good when it jumped to 3 $!!!) and now I found a new project where CEO from Revain is Chief advisor. The project name is FuturesCoin: https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4661230.0;topicseen
What do you think guys??
rajuahmed763

Activity: 456
Merit: 10

🔥 Ultimate Launchpad on TON 🔥

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:31:46 PM

Yes before investing in any project do proper research.

Read whitepaper , research on team and their partners , roadmap and some other things.

Roadmap is more important of any good project. Its help for Identify a project deeply. Most of the investor check Roadmap, whitepaper, advisor, then they interested to buy token/altcoin.

▀██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▄██████████▀          T O N U P          ▀██████████▄ ▀▀▀▀▀  ▀██▀
THE ULTIMATE LAUNCHPAD ON TON CHAIN
▀████▄     [      Twitter      ]    [    Telegram    ]    [     Medium     ]     ▄████▀
cmacwiz

Activity: 704
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:34:15 PM

You said you believe that one should invest in alternate cryptocurrency is it right time to invest in Alternative cryptocurrencies because right now the price is comparatively low so when will be able friend was more amount of money and will be able to buy more number of alternative cryptocurrencies also since the cryptocurrencies have started their prices always increase Twitter safe to say that it will increase father in the upcoming future so it is every profitability.
boty

Activity: 1204
Merit: 234

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:39:56 PM

yes of course I will invest in altcoin because I think with investment in altcoin I can get a lot of profits, altcoin prices are still cheap to provide the potential to be able to get a lot of profits. so take advantage altcoin to be able to look for profits very much.

ThePromise

Activity: 396
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 15, 2018, 04:40:07 PM

you should, investing altcoins is one of the best investment since you just have to hold it and wait for its price to increase, but you must choose an altcoin to invest very carefully because one mistake, you can lose almost half of your money in an instant.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: