Bitcoin Forum
May 10, 2024, 03:52:34 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
prihojantsev

Activity: 200
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:09:22 PM

Differentiate between a good and a bad project is not a problem. For example, If a project has good reviews on conferences, it is a good choice for investments. But even here a rich guy can show up which is not suspicious. As a result, you can lose money.
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalashnikovski

Activity: 252

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:43:46 PM

I rarely listen to anyone's advice, because no one knows who is sitting on the other side of the computer. How can we be sure of your education and level of understanding of this industry?
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:49:34 PM

it's worth to invest in altcoins but on the part that we should avoid coins that are being pump it's hard to say that on any coins there are groups that will want to pump coins whether it is profitable or not or created or not to be a pump and dump coin, we cannot stop this group from doing these pump and dump activities.
childish

Activity: 619
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:53:13 PM

In the world of crypto, there has always been a risk. I knew about it always. I like the prospect of development of many altcoins, they are more functional and bring good profit too. Roll Eyes
having risk is a part of the cruptocurrency wolrd indeed and we can not do anything about it but we can learn and minimize them
that is treu and i agree with you so we can minimize risks and open new roads ayt the cryptocurrency wiorld easily
I really give priority to invest against Altcoin, because it is with the State of the Altcoin who continue to experience increased it is able to generate profits that are much more in the future. so give priority to Altcoin for investment into the main support is valuable.

LastRolling

Activity: 308

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 01:57:25 PM

More than 90 % altcoin are scam. So be very careful.

The price of crypto-currency is increasing that does not mean it is a good thing for long term investment. I left these for your decision. Learn, understand then invest in it. No-one knows the future, use your wise sense of judgement.
Dwey

Activity: 251
Merit: 20

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:04:22 PM

Let's break your answer in two:

1- Should I invest? - yes, absolutely you should invest, but only invest money that you spend on harmful activities - set aside your tobacco/alcohol/paid sex/drugs money and invest them, even if you end up loosing your investment - you will still benefit.

2-in any alt coin? If you are not sure what coin to invest - buy a basket of coins, invest in cryptocurrency fund.
JeffreyBasil

Activity: 166
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 02:34:24 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
Yes everyone should invest in altcoins. These coins are great. Paragon, Stellar and Cardano have excellent projects and they shall rise very soon. It is good to put your money through them.
biznes35

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 05:40:56 PM

I believe that any crypto investor should look towards altcoins. They have the greatest chance to dramatically increase capitalization and enrich investors.
Meycell

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:44:15 PM

I still invest in altcoins but in my own preference as not all altcoins will give us good profits. Although this is too risky, you need to research first if they are worth for your money and believe that the team will work harder for the success of the project.

In my own I also invested in altcoin but it will always depends if that altcoin is has attached with somebody and aside from that it always depends of the background of it. Well it always risky but it is up to us if we hold on and try a new things or just go with the flow with lack of experience.

Face that risk if you see that your altcoins road map has trusted and updated activities in the blockchain business. Like me and other traders have that idea in order to grow that asset for long term investments. If you're a long term trader, we need to have that patience and dedication for us to achieve a promising profit behind that goals that we have.
I require myself to invest in Altcoin, because I'm sure the development owned Altcoin was able to produce a much larger profits and gave a nice impact for my financial future. anyway at a price high enough Altcoin able to be an advantage that continues to increase in the future.
Naughty Princess

Activity: 952
Merit: 107

View Profile
October 17, 2018, 11:56:32 PM

it's worth to invest in altcoins but on the part that we should avoid coins that are being pump it's hard to say that on any coins there are groups that will want to pump coins whether it is profitable or not or created or not to be a pump and dump coin, we cannot stop this group from doing these pump and dump activities.
There are some potential coins in altcoin which you can choose to invest with because it also can give good profit and good for capitalization. Look forward yo the coin that attached to many investors because that will last long and gain high price in the market just wait that to happen for you to be benefitted. Even me, I choose to invest some altcoin because there has an opportunity that you can gain good even short time investment.

trahaubab

Activity: 154
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
October 17, 2018, 11:59:28 PM

investing in altcoins is a big deal, because the person who investns in altcoins make bullrun closer and closer.
I do invest in altcoins, as it is a good income for me Cool

pigzbe  |  A piggy-wallet™ not a piggy bank  |  powered by Wollo
● ● ●  A tangible digital piggy-wallet for children age 6 and up.
posporo

Activity: 501

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
October 18, 2018, 12:04:02 AM

Yes, I would like to invest in altcoin especially when the time that the crypto market is dropped because when I bought some crypto with very low price, I could get big profit for holding it until it pumps.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
PLINKO    |7| SLOTS     (+) ROULETTE    ▼ BIT SPINBITVESTPLAY or INVEST ║ ✔ Rainbot  ✔ Happy Hours  ✔ Faucet
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
ihaveaquestion

Activity: 563
Merit: 101

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 09:20:55 AM

If you ever feel like you don’t have enough money to invest, remember that with the massive price drops from ATH on some of these coins, investing $100 now is like investing $900 back during late December.
Nickcerny

Activity: 45
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 10:33:08 AM

Yes one should definitely invest in ICO but before investing in any project do proper research, read whitepaper , research on team and research on all necessary things and then invest.
Patrix_1

Activity: 364

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 11:49:13 AM

Altcoins are much better than Bitcoin. Just look at the stats from the transaction speed to the safety of these blockchains. Bitcoin is too old, and ETH or NEO or EOS will replace it one day. We just need to wait for a few more years and you will see, that altcoins will rock.
Joshapat

Activity: 1526
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:10:02 PM

investing in altcoins is a big deal, because the person who investns in altcoins make bullrun closer and closer.

Exactly, Crypto investment has a good and bright opportunity in the future so we deserve to choose, I'm sure that the future will be bright, buying now when cheap prices are better because of low prices.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

mulia sabee

Activity: 910
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:24:27 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.

something very valuable reads your writing. This is also a direction for friends who want to invest. which, for me, investment is my daily work. I invest in the short term by investing in coins like bitcoin and etherum. I rarely invest in altcoins, because I'm not sure about the altcoin movement.

alan2here

Activity: 1778
Merit: 504

WorkAsPro

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:32:27 PM

Exactly, Crypto investment has a good and bright opportunity in the future so we deserve to choose, I'm sure that the future will be bright, buying now when cheap prices are better because of low prices.
Prices of all altcoin are at very cheap prices and this is a great opportunity for people to earn good profits. I believe the down trend will end and people should invest now before everything returns at the highest price. My advice for you is to invest in good and well-paid altcoin technology such as ETH, NEO, EOS, ADA, XRP as this is my preferred choice.

████     ████     ████              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████    █████▄    ███               ████▀▀▀▀███▄
 ███▄   ██▀███   ████   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ████    ▀███
 ▀███  ▄██  ██   ███                ████    ▄███
  ███  ██▀  ███ ▄███    ▄▄▄▄▄▄      ███████████▀
  ▀██▄ ██   ▀██ ███     ██████      ████
   ██████    ██████    ███  ███     ████
   ▀▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄██▀  ▀██▄    ▀▀▀▀
                      ███    ███
                     ████████████
                    ▄███      ███▄
                    ████      ████
....WorkAsPro...
First 
Crypto-powered
Freelance Service
....NO KYC...
0% Commission
....Fiverr Alternative...
Blockchain Voting System
    ▄█▀█▄
    █▄ ▄█
     ▀▀▀
▄▄  ▄███▄         █
██ ███ ██        █▀
██ ███ ██       ▄█
██ ███ ▀▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀
██ ▀█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 █▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
  ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▀█
▄█▀       ▀█▄ ▀█
▀▀         ▀▀  ▀▀
....Join us now...
jonaire99

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 12:58:00 PM

Yes, I would like to invest in altcoin especially when the time that the crypto market is dropped because when I bought some crypto with very low price, I could get big profit for holding it until it pumps.

You're right sir, there are many profitable altcoins in the market and almost all of them are good for long term hold. Both bitcoin and the altcoin are risky investments and what you need to do to avoid possible losses in the future is to learn how the cryptocurrency works. Researching the coins can also a great help in looking for good coin to buy.

━━ ━     Whitepaper     ━ ━━ ━     E M J A C     ━ ━━ ━     One Pager     ━ ━━
●     ●         ●     The World’s 1st Green Renewable Energy DLT Project     ●         ●     ●
━ ━━━ ━      IEO on  Exmarkets & p2pb2b      ━ ━━━ ━      Telegram      ━ ━━━ ━
Kadal Ijo

Activity: 1162
Merit: 106

View Profile
October 18, 2018, 01:12:17 PM

Invest altcoin is the right choice to make our money grow fast, and I am sure that the future of altcoins will soon improve so we can get big profits.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 [19] 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: