Bitcoin Forum
April 20, 2024, 01:57:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4277 times)
putrifranenda218

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 11:59:34 AM

This is a great time to buy altcoins because price is too much low. You buy coins. Coins gives you many profit during next bull run. Good time for investors.
yes good time, so use this opportunity as best as possible don't regret what has happened and don't always panic in overcoming anything. now the price is very low as much as possible you buy Altcoin that has as much potential as possible, then invest and wait in the future when prices soar You can get big profits.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
jin_dv

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:06:01 PM

You need not only to determine the size of your investment in cryptocurrency, but also to have a strategic idea of how this digital asset works, as it directly affects the degree of possible risk. A long-term investor is primarily based on fundamental analysis, so before participating in the development of a cryptocurrency or ICO, you will need to understand how they function, what their history is and what their novelty is.
Roni116

Activity: 269
Merit: 1

Soil.co - Earn USDT/USDC

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 01:26:22 PM

Why not, altcoin can be a good investment for profit, and from the results of investing in altcoins I can make my financial condition better. And because of that I invested long-term to get a much better profit.

[ Soil.co ]
───────────[  Earn USDT/USDC | Up to 14% Passive Income ]───────────
kliown

Activity: 1080
Merit: 500

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:21:07 PM

I think bitcoin is the best coin and investing in It would be a better solution. On the other hand, altcoins bring more profit in the short term, so you need to invest in altcoins, too, but you must be able to choose good projects and the right time to invest in any coin.
alroys

Activity: 448

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:27:50 PM

Of course, because there are many proven Altcoins that are good and can provide high profits for investors. but before investing in an altcoin we must research the coin. read the whitepaper and learn about the project.
martushka27

Activity: 364

JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!

View Profile
October 14, 2018, 08:30:07 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. I think that a cheaper price for most of them will not be soon.

[ DESICO ] A PLATFORM TO ISSUE AND TRADE SECURITY TOKENS
JOIN THE NEXT MEGATREND IN CRYPTO!
      [ JOIN OUR TELEGRAM COMMUNITY ]         WEBSITE FACEBOOK TWITTER
R3ffun

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 04:43:19 AM

This is a great time to buy altcoins because price is too much low. You buy coins. Coins gives you many profit during next bull run. Good time for investors.
yes good time, so use this opportunity as best as possible don't regret what has happened and don't always panic in overcoming anything. now the price is very low as much as possible you buy Altcoin that has as much potential as possible, then invest and wait in the future when prices soar You can get big profits.
with the State of current coin that many experienced increased development will be very profitable and very nice with me getting more profits by investing in Altcoin. so I'm heavily dependent on investment Altcoin.
shulc7

Activity: 518

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:08:40 PM

There are so many brilliant projects on the market that are amazingly undervalued at the moment. This is the best time to do your own research and find these altcoins and invest in them. You will see next year big gains when the mass adoption comes in place if you got into the right projects

It is too complicated to understand if the project is really brilliant or if it is the next scam. I would better follow the golden rule - invest the money in the trusted cryptocurrencies choosing the top-20 alts.
krazyphrick
Copper Member

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 06:38:33 PM

Invest in the top 20 altcoins rather simple investment, especially in the current market. Nevertheless, even now there are good projects in which you can invest and make a profit.
Lusya8461

Activity: 294

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:00:50 PM

If you think about how to answer the question of whether to invest their savings in altcoins,I would say that partially possible.,where a serious company and professional team is the product.Then you can take risks.need seriousness to the choice Aldona to investirovanie
nikola22

Activity: 1316
Merit: 105

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:15:34 PM

Yes, now is a good time to invest in alternative coins. I think that a cheaper price for most of them will not be soon.

are you sure that altcoins touched the bottom? it bitcoin cointinues its falling then alcoins will fall even more.

BetFury                                                    
🐥Twitter | 📩Telegram | 🎲 You play - We pay 🎲 | YouTube 🍿| Instagram  🕹
                                                    Free BTC Satoshi every day                                                   
Chachacoin17

Activity: 672

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:27:21 PM

I still invest in altcoins but in my own preference as not all altcoins will give us good profits. Although this is too risky, you need to research first if they are worth for your money and believe that the team will work harder for the success of the project.

In my own I also invested in altcoin but it will always depends if that altcoin is has attached with somebody and aside from that it always depends of the background of it. Well it always risky but it is up to us if we hold on and try a new things or just go with the flow with lack of experience.
Huntler1993

Activity: 462
Merit: 13

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:30:00 PM

Well many people really do not have belief in altcoins but i think its no fault of them since they are all over the place with many been potential scam making individuals doubt their relevance and value. But unless you do your research properly you will never figure out there are some essential coins worth to invest in. Invest in altcoin and you will see its not that bad as people suggest.
Kelly777

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:35:09 PM

In the world of crypto, there has always been a risk. I knew about it always. I like the prospect of development of many altcoins, they are more functional and bring good profit too. Roll Eyes
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:37:38 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
yes of course you should invest in the different projects it will  ring uou a lot of money but be careful while choosing
pochinkin_77

Activity: 490

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:38:37 PM

In the world of crypto, there has always been a risk. I knew about it always. I like the prospect of development of many altcoins, they are more functional and bring good profit too. Roll Eyes
having risk is a part of the cruptocurrency wolrd indeed and we can not do anything about it but we can learn and minimize them
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:40:01 PM

Recently, many Cryptocurrencies have been created and the rapidly changing market landscape, all investments in Cryptocurrency can be high risk. Even Bitcoin which is by far the most stable crypto also shows a fluctuating price.

For comparison, though, altcoin prices are more volatile due to low market cap, altcoin markets are particularly vulnerable to price manipulation. Investors who have a large capital called "whale" - often inject large sums of money into coins that have low prices to build sensations and cause the price of the coin to skyrocket. Once the price has increased, he sells their coins on the exchange with huge profits, making many other investors deceived in the process. This method is known as "pump & dump." This can not only hurt greedy traders who do not take the time to analyze their investments, but are often shown to cause altcoins to have short lifespan.

To avoid losing all your investments due to pump & dump, focus long-term investments on coins that you believe have great potential and show good health. Generally, healthy altcoin has a strong community, shows high liquidity, and has a team of developers who proactively improve the source code of the coin. The comprehensive loginitma of CoinGecko metrics analysis statistically analyzes these three important factors and ranks the coins according to the overall strength of the coin.

If you choose to invest in altcoin, it is important to remember some basic principles of investment. Avoid the hype from those distributed by the coin community. Every investor has an agenda, so it's best not to take their word round. Invest only on coins you have previously worked on. It is not wise to invest in something you do not understand. Making an investment based on the wrong information is a sign that you will lose your hard-earned money. Take the time to research the coins you would consider a long-term investment, and research the market situation before you try to become a high-volume short-term trader. Most importantly, never invest more than your ability to take losses. Too many people lose their life savings by focusing them on a volatile investment.
investing is the thing that every person shluld learn to do as you will have to i vest from time to time to support yourself
Miminaha

Activity: 368

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:40:44 PM

having risk is a part of the cruptocurrency wolrd indeed and we can not do anything about it but we can learn and minimize them
that is treu and i agree with you so we can minimize risks and open new roads ayt the cryptocurrency wiorld easily
fortnite

Activity: 111

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 08:54:20 PM

i   think    you  can  invest  in  altcoin  because  of    the  markets  conidtion  that  is  for  now  and then  you can  make profits  a lot.
Clavulanic

Activity: 714

View Profile
October 16, 2018, 09:00:56 PM

I still invest in altcoins but in my own preference as not all altcoins will give us good profits. Although this is too risky, you need to research first if they are worth for your money and believe that the team will work harder for the success of the project.

In my own I also invested in altcoin but it will always depends if that altcoin is has attached with somebody and aside from that it always depends of the background of it. Well it always risky but it is up to us if we hold on and try a new things or just go with the flow with lack of experience.

Face that risk if you see that your altcoins road map has trusted and updated activities in the blockchain business. Like me and other traders have that idea in order to grow that asset for long term investments. If you're a long term trader, we need to have that patience and dedication for us to achieve a promising profit behind that goals that we have.

██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Appreciate Coin
Send and receive tokens
in blogs and social
media communities
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███▄
▄████ ███ █████ ███ ████▄
▄█████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄█████▄
██████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀██████
██████ ███ █████ ███ ██████
██████▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄ ▄▄██████
▀█████▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀ ▀▀█████▀
▀████ ███ █████ ███ ████▀
▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NO
INFLATION

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄███████▀▀▀███████▄
▄████▀▀▀▀  ▄  ▀▀▀▀████▄
▄████  ▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄  ████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄██▀     ▀██▄  █████
████  ████  ███  ████  ████
████▄  ▀██▄     ▄██▀  █████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████  ▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀  ████▀
▀████▄▄▄▄  ▀  ▄▄▄▄████▀
▀███████▄▄▄███████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
TECHNICAL
INTEGRATIONS

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀██████████▄
▄█████████▀   ▀█████████▄
▄████████▀       ▀████████▄
█████████▄▄█▌ ▐█▄▄█████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
████████████▌ ▐████████████
▀███████████▌ ▐███████████▀
▀██████████▌ ▐██████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
GROWING
USE CASES

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████▀   ▀████████▄
▄████▀     ▄▄▄     ▀████▄
▄█████  ███████████  █████▄
████▀  ▄███████▀▀██▄  ▀████
████  ████  ▀▀  ▄████  ████
████▄  ▀███▄  ▄████▀  ▄████
▀█████  ███████████  █████▀
▀████▄     ▀▀▀     ▄████▀
▀████████▄   ▄████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
EASE OF
CRYPTO TRADING

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
██████████

████████

██████

████

██████

████████

██████████
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: