Bitcoin Forum
June 26, 2024, 06:18:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Should you invest in Altcoin?  (Read 4278 times)
fmboyzz

Activity: 227
Merit: 1

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:57:03 AM

Eth and btc are usually pretty safe investments. I think it all comes down to the individual. I have only invested in alt coins, and I've done very well. That being said, my best friend is very bullish on etherium and he's done just as well as me.
Elcapsono

Activity: 434
Merit: 250

THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 05:59:30 AM

I have already tried about 50 Altcoins, both cheap and top, and I will tell you so that the main thing is not even whales but the total volume of coins and trades on it. It is these indicators that can clearly say whether it is worth buying it at all and enriching its portfolio with it.

▄▄██ █████ █████ █████ █████ ██▄▄
▄████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████▄
████▀  ▀███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    ███ █████ █████ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀███ █████ █████
████                 ██ █████ █████
▄▄▄▄     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄
████    █▀███████    ██ █████ █████
████    █ ███████    ██ █████ █████
▀▀▀▀    █ ▄▄▄ ███    ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀
████    █ ███ ███    ██ █████ █████
████    █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█    ██ █████ █████
████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀      ▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀████
▄▄▄▄                            ▄▄▄
█████ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄ ▄████
 ████ █████ █████ █████ █████ ████
   ▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀   
bluenote.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████▀    ▐███████
███████████    ▄▄█████████
▐██████████▀    ▀▀█████████▌
▐█████████▌       █████████▌
▐███████████    ███████████▌
███████████    ███████████
██████████    ██████████
▀████████▄  ▄████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀

█▀▀▀█▀▄
█   █  ▀▄
█   ▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█ ▀▀▀▀▀ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█▀▀█▀▄   █
█  █  ▀▄ █
█  ▀▀▀▀█ █
█ ▀▀▀▀ █▄█
█▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Summary
WhitePaper
BertoloyBTC

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:11:44 AM

Yes , if I have the capital , why not I will invest really in altcoin and I find it worth for investing because no matter what is the value of that altcoin, it will gain good profits in the end of your investment especially if you manage this altcoin properly in the cryptoworld.
Cryptosis

Activity: 280
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:31:22 AM

There are also more reliable altcoins in terms of predictability of volatility. Not all altcoins are the same. You will not be able to invest effectively if you only use bitcoin
Herlina

Activity: 406
Merit: 101

Decentralized Digital Billboards

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 06:46:00 AM

Invest in Altcoins = YES!, Invest in Shitcoins = NO!
For me, Altcoin is a coin that has a product, real function, user base "Check the average transaction on their Blockchain" because it proves that Altcoin really works as an Alternative, if coins don't have it then I consider it as Shitcoins

mkhadazz

Activity: 560
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:52:57 AM

yes you should invest in altcoin coin because I see a lot of altcoin that can give you a lot of profits and you can also benefit from altcoin too fast because the price of altcoin is very cheap is suitable to be made for profit.
chip1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 251

HEX: Longer pays better

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:55:23 AM

It depend on your own opinion Smiley). I'm really afraid when anyone ask me about should they invest in altcoin or Bitcoin atm or not cause I don't wanna be blamed. Investing in cryptocurrency is likely playing a game, price of altcoin or Bitcoin can dump right after you guys invested in so try to find out if it's a good chance to invest in altcoin atm or not Smiley))

████████████████████
       ██████████████████████
      ████████████████████████
     ██████████████████████████
    ████████████████████████████
   ████               ▀██████████
  ████  ██████████████  ██████████
████  ████████████████  ██████████▄
████  ██████████████████  █████████▀
██  ████████████████████  ███████
    ███          █████████  █████
   ███  ███████   ███████  █████
       █████████   █████  █████
      ███████████   ███  █████
       █████████   ███  █████
        ███████   ███  █████

Powered by,
3kpk3

Activity: 938
Merit: 148

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 06:59:11 AM

Investing into altcoins is just as risky as investing into Bitcoin due to the high risk involved with this extremely volatile cryptocurrency market. If you are willing to risk your hard earned money, I would suggest diversifying your funds between low risk altcoins like Ethereum, Litecoin, Monero, NEO and Ripple and high risk altcoins like DENT, IOST etc which could help you possibly earn bigger profits in the long run.

EmJay

Activity: 563
Merit: 102

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:08:07 AM

Yes before investing in any project do proper research.

Read whitepaper , research on team and their partners , roadmap and some other things.

I agree, I still do invest in altcoins but before I will put my money into that investment , I am doing what you are suggesting. I am doing the thorough research as it is really needed in  to make sure that you will not lose your money in the end. Before putting or investing your money into something especially in this crypto world you should be careful and you need to be aware and knew everything , gather every information and study about the project that you want  to invest.
Jimmymoriarty

Activity: 48

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:10:43 AM

Altcoin investments may seem risky but they are worth a shot.  You just have to be prepared to lose everything you put in as that could be the worst possible scenario. There are many Altcoins out there that are legitimate and have a nice future. Proper research, analysis and smart choices is what's most important for these investments.
fransxavariustintin

Activity: 140

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:12:04 AM

when you decide to buy altcoin, you must be ready to lose money, if you only think about the benefits, without knowing the risks that you will experience later, then you are a greedy and stupid investor, greed will destroy you, controlling emotions is an important element to succeed in crypto.
teinblek

Activity: 99
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:14:11 AM

Ofcourse i think that we must invest on altcoin because we can't jus sit and wait on one investment, we must ready for the risk and another way to recover our loss, and invest in altcoin is one of that way, but we need to do a research to know which coin that good for investment in short term or longterm.
breathlessz

Activity: 770
Merit: 12

Trphy.io

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:27:35 AM

Ofcourse i think that we must invest on altcoin because we can't jus sit and wait on one investment, we must ready for the risk and another way to recover our loss, and invest in altcoin is one of that way, but we need to do a research to know which coin that good for investment in short term or longterm.
we must analyze altcoin first before investing. because i think it will be harder to analyze than we invest in bitcoin. if btc we know for sure that the price will definitely rise, but not with altcoin

mycomike12345

Activity: 93

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:38:27 AM

I still invest in altcoins but in my own preference as not all altcoins will give us good profits. Although this is too risky, you need to research first if they are worth for your money and believe that the team will work harder for the success of the project.

Yes it is, some altcoins are very dependable and profitable. Many altcoins that are cheaper price gives us high profits when it booms at the market. Invest at top altcoins like ethereum, neo, dash and monero are suitable in long term investment, less risk but you have to hold it longer. So good to invest now while each price is at low at the market.
fabskie21

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 07:48:43 AM

Before investing in crypto we should be open for possibilities. Sometimes it can go very bad just like these days. My asset's total value went back to my investment amount.  Anyways, im still hopeful for its comeback after some time.
camryku

Activity: 196

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 08:01:28 AM

I do not think you should invest in Altcoin because you can also invest in ICO and other projects and thus, for now, the price of Altcoin is still declining and has not yet risen because of this many people who invest in promising altcoin and hold their altcoin until the price is back stable

btc78

Activity: 2534
Merit: 215

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 01:44:47 PM

Eth and btc are usually pretty safe investments. I think it all comes down to the individual. I have only invested in alt coins, and I've done very well. That being said, my best friend is very bullish on etherium and he's done just as well as me.
What?then what altcoins are those you invested?care to share some names so we can try our luck too.anyway about wha OPs questions i dont see any reason for doubting investing in altcoin since lots of trusted and reliable are on the market,maybe what you need to do is research and background check every coins you think is valuable so mistakes wont be part of this journey

bittraffic

Activity: 2996
Merit: 614

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile WWW
June 10, 2018, 02:19:49 PM

I don't invest much because obviously I don't have much to invest. The last coin I have invested too turned out to be a scam as well, it was really traumatic sending 3 ETH to a coin that I thought would give me profit but in the end I lose them all even the coins they gave. Right now the best thing to do for m is just invest to tops coins.

.SWG.io.

..Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15..

..Buy Now..

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
..CONFIRMED..

Baxta

Activity: 308
Merit: 17

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:21:12 PM

I invest in altcoyins without problems. Only I try to do this in those projects to which there is the trust of many investors.

juiceannabel

Activity: 224

View Profile
June 10, 2018, 02:41:08 PM

Yes, you should invest in altcoins too, not only bitcoin. my friend said to me that i need to split my investment into several coins.
So when one coin is bad, the other coin still good and you won't get big loss from that single coin only.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: